Divine Events, LLC

Maryland Heights, MO View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Divine Events, LLC is a full-service wedding planning and design company based in Maryland Heights, Missouri. Founder Aaren Muex is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and has been coordinating unforgettable events for over a decade. Divine Events, LLC services wedding rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, ensuring that every aspect of the special day is executed flawlessly.

Divine Events, LLC makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with each and every client. The team enjoys developing a genuine understanding of a client's style, taste, and budget. This Maryland Heights-based service has experience planning a variety of wedding styles including destination weddings, double weddings, religious weddings, and more. Aaren, along with the team of professionals can also provide the following services:

• Full-planning
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Coordinator Ever

I don't know if there's enough words to describe how grateful I am to have Aaren and her team help make my wedding day so special for my husband and me. From the beginning of the wedding planning, Aaren was always available and willing to listen to any idea or suggestion we may have. She always tried her best to meet my vision wherever it was and honestly she exceeded my expectations at every turn. With all the changes and stress this past year has brought upon us, Aaren always made it so that my wedding day was the least of my worries and was always a source of excitement and anticipation. I couldn't have asked for a better team to have made my perfect day.
  • Tonya
    Tonya H. Married on 05/09/2020

Daughter's wedding Sept 5th 2020

I can't say enough about this amazing business and the owner Aaren. I knew I wanted my daughter's wedding to be everything she wanted, then Covid hit and I was at a lost. Aaren was able to bring my daughter's dream wedding together despite having to revamps plans twice. Plus, I was able to enjoy every bit without any worries and I'm typically a control freak. Divine Events, LLC will be hosting all of my future celebrations. Lastly, the they are really affordable and will work with your budget. LOVE THEM!!! 1 down 3 more to go!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Exclusive Events, Inc. Exclusive Events, Inc. Wedding Decor & Lighting

Aaren and her team are amazing to work with. Their calm demeanor and attention to detail make the professional relationship a joy. I highly recommend Divine Events LLC for any bride in search of an expert planner.

Abell DJ Company Abell DJ Company Wedding DJs

Premier Entertainment highly recommends this vendor. Very easy to work with.

Exousia Productions Exousia Productions Wedding Videographers

Divine Events, LLC is awesome! Professional, creative, and detail oriented! We highly recommend their services. We look forward to working with them again!

11088 Millpark Drive Suite 124 Maryland Heights, MO, 63043

By Appointment Only
Location of (Divine Events, LLC)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding