Abell DJ Company

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,195 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,195 Most Popular Price

Abell DJ Company is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company in St. Louis, Missouri. DJ Chris Abell and his team of creative professionals have been in business for over 20 years. They bring professionalism, music knowledge, and performance experience to every event. Whether you’re planning a formal dinner or a rocking dance party, Abell DJ Company will turn your wedding from an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.

Abell DJ Company offers custom music and entertainment packages for couples of all needs and budgets. They start with personal consultations to learn about each to-be-wed's music tastes, wedding plan, and expectations for the big day. Couples will be able to collaborate online and in-person on their reception timeline, song list, and other aspects of their entertainment package. Abell DJ Company also offers fully-custom photo booth and lighting packages for an affordable price.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

• Casey
    Casey B. Getting married on 10/10/2022

Amazing Service!!

We had Brian as our DJ and he went above and beyond for us! He was not only our DJ but stepped in as our wedding coordinator as ours never showed up. He made sure the music was flowing and then would step away to help direct guests and control our unruly wedding party for photos :) We had to move some tables around for the dance floor after dinner and he even helped us with this task. We seriously can't thank Brian enough for making our wedding run smoothly and getting people on the dance floor! Chris was also amazing to work with and extremely responsive. We did not have one bad experience with Abell!!

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you, Casey! You and Brendan were so awesome and great to work with. It was our pleasure to help out in any way to make sure your wedding day was a complete success. Best wishes!
    Caroline A. Married on 05/20/2022

Super fun, kept everyone dancing!

Richard was flipping awesome! He called me a couple days before the wedding to make sure everything was in order, and then he did everything perfectly on the wedding day. He played a great mix of songs, took requests from me only and if anyone else requested anything he made sure to run it by me first. He even let our best man do a little karaoke, which was awesome. To top it off, today he sent me a video that he put together of our reception and it was so cool! Totally unexpected great surprise. You guys were amazing throughout the whole process, Chris too! He was always quick to answer my questions and was super friendly. Thank you both for a great experience! I'll recommend you guys to everyone I get a chance to!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Christopher Abell
Christopher Abell
Owner / DJ

Passionate is one word I would use to describe myself when it comes to my work. I don’t know that I can even call it work because I truly enjoy what I do so much. I love weddings and the idea of marriage, which makes it possible for me to put my heart and soul into every event I DJ.

My job doesn’t simply stop behind the DJ booth, I like to get more involved by playing an event planner role on the day of the wedding. I make it a success by handling every aspect I possibly can so that the bride and groom can just enjoy their day.

My passion for music has expanded into the world of weddings I have been fortunate enough to bring that dedication to a large number of brides, grooms, charities, and corporate events! I bring my devotion, my hopeless romantic nature, my vast musical experience, and professionalism to each event.

Kristinia Abell
Kristinia Abell
Manager / Photo Booth Attendant

Your event is our utmost priority and I'm here to make sure of that. Making sure to provide the highest level of customer service and exceeding your satisfaction.

Events are what we do and if you need help with any aspect of planning or executing a flawless celebration, I'll be here to help you.

Brian Lederer
Brian Lederer
Lead DJ

When it comes to your big day, my plans are for you and your guests to celebrate throughout the entire evening. From the moment you enter the room for cocktails to the last song of the night, I will provide an atmosphere that offers your guests an upbeat environment to party and celebrate with you!

I would describe my DJ style to be one that caters to your entire guest list and can be modified at a moment’s notice. My goal is to get everyone from age 9 to 90 on to the dance floor throughout the night.

Whether it's Glenn Miller’s “In the mood” or Flo Rida’s “Whistle” we will try to provide a night they won’t forget.

10805 Sunset Office Dr Suite 300 Saint Louis, MO, 63127
573-587-2134

Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Location of (Abell DJ Company)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding