Abell DJ Company

Saint Louis, MO View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$795 Most Popular Price

Abell DJ Company is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment company in St. Louis, Missouri. DJ Chris Abell and his team of creative professionals have been in business for over 20 years. They bring professionalism, music knowledge, and performance experience to every event. Whether you’re planning a formal dinner or a rocking dance party, Abell DJ Company will turn your wedding from an ordinary event into an extraordinary experience.

Abell DJ Company offers custom music and entertainment packages for couples of all needs and budgets. They start with personal consultations to learn about each to-be-wed's music tastes, wedding plan, and expectations for the big day. Couples will be able to collaborate online and in-person on their reception timeline, song list, and other aspects of their entertainment package. Abell DJ Company also offers fully-custom photo booth and lighting packages for an affordable price.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$695

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$795

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$495

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Microphones
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Andrew L. Married on 09/05/2021

Wedding September 5th Experience

Abell DJ Company is highly recommended for any wedding event. Chris was very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding and provided assistance on any questions I add.

Our DJ for the wedding was Richard who kept the atmosphere fun and energetic, followed the timeline of the venue perfectly and mostly importantly kept people on the dance floor!

All in all it was everything we were looking for and more in a DJ! If you are looking for a DJ for an event look nowhere else then Abell DJ Company.

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Andrew & Delane for the awesome review! I'm so happy you all had a great time and danced all night long. Best wishes!
    Karlie H. Married on 08/22/2021

Highly recommend!!

Chris was AMAZING. So helpful, had a great playlist and kept the dance floor packed! Such a great experience working with him. Very responsive with emails, flexible and all around professional.

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Karlie for that amazing review. I'm so honored you chose me as your DJ on your wedding day. Here is a quick recap video I made of your day at Knotting Hills: https://youtu.be/7reeX-CneTg

- DJ Chris Abell

Team

Christopher Abell
Christopher Abell
Owner / DJ

Passionate is one word I would use to describe myself when it comes to my work. I don’t know that I can even call it work because I truly enjoy what I do so much. I love weddings and the idea of marriage, which makes it possible for me to put my heart and soul into every event I DJ.

My job doesn’t simply stop behind the DJ booth, I like to get more involved by playing an event planner role on the day of the wedding. I make it a success by handling every aspect I possibly can so that the bride and groom can just enjoy their day.

My passion for music has expanded into the world of weddings I have been fortunate enough to bring that dedication to a large number of brides, grooms, charities, and corporate events! I bring my devotion, my hopeless romantic nature, my vast musical experience, and professionalism to each event.

Kristinia Abell
Kristinia Abell
Manager / Photo Booth Attendant

Your event is our utmost priority and I'm here to make sure of that. Making sure to provide the highest level of customer service and exceeding your satisfaction.

Events are what we do and if you need help with any aspect of planning or executing a flawless celebration, I'll be here to help you.

Brian Lederer
Brian Lederer
Lead DJ

When it comes to your big day, my plans are for you and your guests to celebrate throughout the entire evening. From the moment you enter the room for cocktails to the last song of the night, I will provide an atmosphere that offers your guests an upbeat environment to party and celebrate with you!

I would describe my DJ style to be one that caters to your entire guest list and can be modified at a moment’s notice. My goal is to get everyone from age 9 to 90 on to the dance floor throughout the night.

Whether it's Glenn Miller’s “In the mood” or Flo Rida’s “Whistle” we will try to provide a night they won’t forget.

10805 Sunset Office Dr Suite 300 Saint Louis, MO, 63127
573-587-2134

Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Location of (Abell DJ Company)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding