Abell DJ Company Reviews

Abell DJ Company 2
  • Jocelyne

Jocelyne Foresman · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Amazing wedding DJ!

Chris was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. I called Chris when I began planning me wedding, he spoke with me on the phone for over an hour learning about my music interests and the style/theme of my wedding. I emailed Chris constantly as the wedding came nearer. I even emailed him 2 days before the wedding to add some more song requests. He was so responsive, responding within 2 hours, and even incorporated the late requests into our wedding reception playlist. I would say the music he played at the reception was not what I had in mind... but it turned out better than I could have even imagined! After my first dance with my husband, I stayed on the dance floor until Chris played the last song of the evening. The music and dancing was the highlight of my night! Thanks so much, Chris!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Michael and Jocelyne for that awesome review! Your wedding day was great and your family have some really great dance moves :) Best wishes!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Shearman · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic!

Very fast in responding to my questions. I loved the online program they use so that we could customize our playlist, while also giving the DJ freedom to get people on the dance floor- which he did! Brian was fantastic, and the owner Chris was very friendly in the booking process. Thanks, Abell!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn for the great review! DJ Brian said everything was so smooth and everyone had a really great time! Best wishes :)
  • Kevin

Kevin Winschel · Married on 12/14/2019

Chris is truly a master at his craft

Chris did an absolutely amazing job! He was professional, friendly, and really helped move things along through the speeches and first dances. And his set up (and personalized screen with our picture) looked so nice on the dance floor. Most importantly, Chris' DJ skills are what really made the rest of the wedding reception perfect. He really keeps a great flow and makes people want to stay on the dance floor. Overall, we were so happy we found Chris and will recommend to our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Kevin! Your friend and family really know how to party and have fun! Thanks again for putting your trust in our company. Heres a recap of your wedding day: https://youtu.be/hhEG2H-U5Jo
  • Sarah

Sarah Johnson · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent Company

First off, Abell DJ company was great to work with. When I interviewed them as a potential DJ for our wedding I spoke with Chris Abell directly and he was very thorough in his questions, and receptive to what we were looking for. He sent emails every so often to help us along with the planning process and to remind us of our deadlines, which was great since there's a lot of things to remember when wedding planning! The website planning tool was easy to use and was actually really helpful in helping us plan how the night should go with the suggestions. Second, DJ Sean was nothing short of AMAZING. If you have the opportunity, you should definitely request him! Our initial phone interview with him was great, he had us laughing but was very professional and at that point we could already tell he was going to make our special night great. Sean was fun, upbeat, professional, and easy going. On the planning tool [we] made an error on how our wedding party was to be announced into our reception. DJ Sean came to speak with us before the announcement to double check the order of announcement and we realized we made the error. He was super easy going and understanding and corrected everything the way we wanted it with no issues. It's true what they say when you hear that a DJ can make or break your night.... DJ Sean definitely MADE ours!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Ashley. Your friends and family had a wonderful time on your wedding day and so happy we were able to share it with you as well!
  • Z

Zizi Xu · Married on 11/30/2019

Professionalism

We had a great experience with Abell DJ. Chris is very professional, considerate, flexible and detailed, which helped our wedding go very smoothly. We were very happy with his services and we strongly recommend Abell DJ.

Abell DJ Company 3
    Sent on 01/06/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding celebration. Both you and Ammon are a truly amazing couple and so easy to work with
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Chris Abell was absolutely wonderful! He had the guests rocking all night and kept things moving seamlessly - sticking to the timeline perfectly! Great job, can't say enough good things about Chris, definitely would recommend him for your DJ needs.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the great review! The day was so beautiful and it seemed everyone had a great time. Best wishes!

Torri Thomas · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

It was such a great event with our DJ as he played a huge part of our guest experience! The atmosphere was exciting and fun through the whole afternoon. I also enjoyed of how comfortable and easy to talk to our DJ was too. I would totally 10/10 recommend to everyone! It was a great experience!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Torri & Clay! Your day was filled with so much love. I can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a small part of your big day.

Caitlin Brazill · Married on 10/19/2019

Outstanding!

Chris blew our expectations out of the park. I wasn't expecting much when looking for a DJ other than somebody who knew some good music suggestions for our reception and who would provide some good energy. I was amazed at his professionalism, eagerness to help, quick responsiveness when I asked questions, and the little details he paid attention to. He made some great music suggestions that aligned with our personal tastes and preferences, and he also gave me feedback from past experiences on things I was questioning (such as the bridal party dance and dollar dance). I appreciated his honesty! He came up to us during our wedding and personally thanked us for choosing him, and when we got home from our honeymoon we had a hand-written thank you card from him with PICTURES that he took at our wedding (one of our first dance, and a few of our reception decor). I thought this was a sweet touch, and the fact that he went above and beyond like this truly shows his passion for building relationships with and providing great experiences for his customers. Thank you, Chris, for such an amazing time! I will recommend him to every single person I can!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Caitlin & Scott, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration! It was an unforgettable day and the dance floor was packed all night! Best wishes :)
    Check out this quick recap video:

Beth Juneau · Married on 10/12/2019

Beth Juneau

Chris - our guests had so many compliments regarding your professionalism, fun and promise to keep the dance floor hopping! I know for a fact you will be getting a few new clients. Personally, I enjoyed being able to still carry on a conversation with our guests and the music was still plenty loud on the dance floor. Joe and I can’t thank you enough, and will definitely use your services again.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for giving me the pleasure to be a part this special day with your family. Dancing with the broom is one I won't ever forget LOL Best wishes :)
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

I really enjoyed every aspect of working with Abell DJ Entertainment! I booked this vendor way in advance and they kept in touch through the year till my wedding! My emails were answered quickly and they have an online planning tool to ensure your day is everything you want it to be.

Our DJ was also fantastic! He called me the day before the wedding to ensure the music selection was what I wanted and to ask if I needed anything at all. This was a very nice touch, since the online planning tool was locked for edits a day before the event. During the event, you could really tell Brian enjoyed being in the DJ business. He had a smile on his face the whole night. Plus, I didn’t give him much direction on what music to play during our dinner—I just gave him a few artist to demonstrate the type of music I wanted him to play. He absolutely nailed the type of feel I was going for, everyone enjoyed the music selections ( from the 6 year olds to our grandmas).

I would highly recommend using this vendor for any special event! They are everything you would want in a DJ; professional, punctual, passionate, and so much more! Overall, it made for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie & Kevin for giving us the opportunity to celebrate your wedding day with you! Best wishes for many happy years to come! :)
  • John

John D Arroyo · Married on 09/07/2019

Best choice!

Chris and his team did a fantastic job. He did an excellent job of reading the room and seeing what type of music kept people on the dance floor. The lights and the photobooth were great. It was nice we were able to find everything we needed in one spot. I couldn't have made a better choice. I got so many compliments on it all. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you John David & James! You both make a perfect couple and is undeniable the love you have for each other. Wish you two all the best for many happy years!

Eric Wright · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome Dj!!

Chris was wonderful! He did a great job entertaining and was very professional.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Eric & Greg. You are an amazing couple and so easy to work with! Wish you all the best for many happy years to come :)
  • Gretchen

Gretchen Kohl · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent wedding DJ

DJ Brian kept the party going! He was great about playing our selected favorites as well as accommodating guest requests. He had a great sense of the room, and everyone had a really fun time. Both he and the company owner were great to work with and very responsive. The online system for planning the music selections was also really convenient and user friendly.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Gretchen! I'm excited to hear both you and Facundo had a fantastic time on your wedding day :) Best wishes
  • Robby

Robby · Married on 11/09/2018

Premier Entertainment 5 Star

Chris and his team made this experience truly the best. Was easy to navigate the website and map out how you want everything done, they responded within minutes of emailing them, and they provided entertainment that got complimented all night!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Robby! There were so many fun & memorable moments. The ceremony as it's snowing & all the bridesmaids all signing on stage lol. Such a great night and happy to be a part of it!

Sue Williams · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

OMG, people are still talking about what a great time they had! Brian was a fantastic DJ. He had everyone up on the floor dancing and varied the music for all to enjoy. The photo booth was a hit as well. Even though there was a technical glitch at the beginning, Madison worked through it. The photo album is great!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for having our team for your special day! There is still talk at the office about how easy going and fun you and your family is. We love clients just like you. :) I'm also very happy we were able to quickly resolve the photo booth and allow your guests start created all the funny and cute photos. Best Wishes!
  • Elisha

Elisha Abell · Married on 11/03/2018

Best DJ ever!!

We were lucky enough to have both DJ Anthony and DJ Abell provide services at our wedding and reception. Working with Chris prior to the day of was incredibly easy. We utilized his wedding planning tools and then we had a walk through the week of the wedding. He put our minds at ease and we knew we could trust him to make our day exactly what we wanted! The day of, DJ Anthony provided the music and microphones at our outdoor ceremony and it could not have gone more smoothly. He made sure that the songs flowed into one another so there wasn’t any big awkward gaps. The reception was amazing! The DJ worked closely with us on the timeline of everything and it went off without a hitch! The uplighting created a classy feel while the monogram literally stole the show! The music was on point and the dance floor was never empty!! I would recommend Premier Entertainment to any bride and groom looking for the whole package and wanting the best!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Elisha & Kyle. The entire day was one we will never forget and so happy we were able to share it with you! Congratulations!!!

Lauren Rice · Married on 10/20/2018

Premier Entertainment Services

We used Premier's DJ, videographer, and photobooth services. Chris Abell was very easy to work with and to reach. Everyone involved was very professionally and all added so much to the wonderful memories of the wedding day. DJ Sean was masterful at the reception and really kept things fun. We can't say enough!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Lauren. They wedding day was beautiful and happy we were able to share it with you. Best wishes!

Mary · Married on 10/06/2018

The process of booking was easy , the song selections were really good . Brian did a great job announcing the wedding party as they came in ,he was upbeat and kept to the schedule very well. There were a lot of people up and dancing so to me that says the music was great and fun. We didn't worry about the music or the DJ announcing the wedding party because we knew that Premier Entertainment had it covered . Thanks for adding to the best day ever .

Sent on 10/08/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing our team to be a part of your celebration. Everyone has such a great time. Best wishes :)

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

We had DJ Jason at our big day. He provided music for our cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception. He was on time professional and fun to work with. Our guests danced the night away with a great selection of music. People were able to make requests and Jason was great with keeping the party going. I could not have asked for anything better! Chris was also great with communication and setting everything up for the bug day. They are a wonderful team! I would highly recommend Premiere to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day! Best wishes to you both Lindsay & Bradley!

Rebecca · Married on 09/15/2018

Premier entertainment provided their DJ services and Photo Booth at my recent wedding and I could not have picked a better vendor! They were so much more than just my DJ! They helped me figure out the timeline of my wedding and they made sure the days leading up to the big day wasn’t as stressful! I got so many compliments from our guests about how amazing they did! I will 100% be recommending them to anyone needing a dj or photo booth!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! Your wedding day was perfect from the ceremony to the reception :) Best wishes

Kacee Marshall · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Our wedding reception was unforgettable. We had many compliments from our guest about our DJ. Our dance floor was never empty!!! :) Chris and his team were absolutely amazing to work with the whole time. Chris was very flexible, always willing to give an opinion/suggestion when asked, he was professional the whole time, and his responsiveness was on point. He made the music portion of our wedding planning a breeze. I will forever recommend him and his team! Also, the photo booth was a hit all night long (there was never not a line)and we couldn't have asked for a better person to handle all of our crazy friends, family and kids!!! :) thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our night memorable!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for the great review KaCee! Our team had such an unbelievable time with you and your family. They have some really great dance moves :) Best wishes!

Amber · Married on 09/08/2018

We were very happy with our experience with Premier Entertainment!! Chris is very professional and made our day all about us by going above and beyond to deliver the best experience with lights, sound and photo booth. We wish that we could give higher than a 5 star review. We created a timeline on his website. It showed great benefit, was user friendly and afterwards we had a phone meeting to discuss all of our selections. Chris always kept us informed with the timeline and when he was getting ready to begin things on the schedule. He always asked our opinion on music that was requested and gave us his opinion when we weren't sure. He knew exactly how to keep people on the dance floor. Kristinia, our photo booth attendant was amazing. She helped everyone with the photo booth and provided each person with a shot of their photos. Our guests loved it! At the end of the night she gave us a scrapbook with every photo that was taken that night. They both were absolutely fantastic. Choosing Premier Entertainment Services was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We highly recommend them because we know you will not be disappointed. Thank you again Chris and Kristinia, you both were phenomenal!!
    -The Millers

Sent on 09/17/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Amber & Nathan, thank you so much for allowing our team to a part of your special day! It was definitely a great party and one we'll never forget :) Best wishes to you both

Seth · Married on 06/16/2018

Premier was very professional and pleasant to work with during the planning phase. They listened very well to how we wanted our reception to go and even had some ideas for improvement. Our DJ, Aaron, was great - kept the dance floor full and did an excellent job as the MC for the night. A couple of my guests asked for his contact information for their upcoming weddings because they were impressed by the performance. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Seth & Kim, It was a pleasure working together on your big day! Our team had a fantastic time with you and we wish you many happy years together :) Congratulations!

Kendall · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris and Premier services were wonderful to work with! They were very professional and always answered my questions. The night of the wedding Chris listened to all our requests and kept everything organized. Chris was always sure to check with my mother or me and make sure things were going as planned. We had a couple of songs that were sung during the wedding and reception that we weren't able to rehearse with the DJ before but everything went very well. The music was great and we had a wonderful time dancing! I highly recommend Premier! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Such a great party is was! The glow sticks really added to the atmosphere and your family and friends were having a blast. I'm happy our team could be a part of it!

Caleb · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Chris Abell DJ our wedding and he was worth every penny! Everyone I have talked to since the wedding has commented on how great our DJ was. We had a moment during the ceremony where the song was about to run out of time before everyone got down the isle and Chris looped the song perfectly on the spot and saved the day. His set up at the reception was amazing. Very classy/fun and not over the top. Chris himself is very kind and professional. Don't waste your time looking for another DJ. Book Chris now and you will be getting the best of the best. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Caleb! Your celebration was amazing and I was happy to have shared it with you. Best wishes and to many happy years!