Abell DJ Company Reviews

123 Reviews for Abell DJ Company

• Jocelyne

Jocelyne F. · Married on 02/05/2021

Amazing wedding DJ!

Chris was amazing throughout the whole wedding process. I called Chris when I began planning me wedding, he spoke with me on the phone for over an hour learning about my music interests and the style/theme of my wedding. I emailed Chris constantly as the wedding came nearer. I even emailed him 2 days before the wedding to add some more song requests. He was so responsive, responding within 2 hours, and even incorporated the late requests into our wedding reception playlist. I would say the music he played at the reception was not what I had in mind... but it turned out better than I could have even imagined! After my first dance with my husband, I stayed on the dance floor until Chris played the last song of the evening. The music and dancing was the highlight of my night! Thanks so much, Chris!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Michael and Jocelyne for that awesome review! Your wedding day was great and your family have some really great dance moves :) Best wishes!

Melissa K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best dj ever!

Sean made our night absolutely perfect! He read the crowd and got everyone up and dancing! He was so sweet and helpful!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Melissa for having our team help make your wedding day great! So happy we could be a part of it!

Sierra T. · Married on 10/07/2020

1 thing you don't have to stress over...Abell DJ Company!

The Abell DJ Company was everything you'd want for your wedding DJ. They were quick to respond & with their Event Planning portal, you can be sure your even will go exactly how you planned it! They were so accommodating & professional, you can completely relax & know that your event is in good hands! We loved having Brian host our event & will be sure to recommend Abell DJ Co. for any event our friends or family have in the future! Thank you for a great wedding reception!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Sierra for the awesome review! You and your guests are so much fun and we had a great time planning with you! Best wishes :)
  • Peyton

Peyton G. · Married on 10/03/2020

So happy we went with Abell DJ Company!

I am very happy that we went with Abell DJ Company for our wedding. DJ Brock was worth every dime. We received so many complements on the set up and the entertainment. Every request and piece to the reception schedule was followed to the T. I loved the Client Portal that we could work with during our entire planning process and appreciated that our DJ called a few days before to make sure we were on the same page. With some changes and hiccups due to COVID, Chris still managed to go above and beyond to make sure our big day was a success. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

I'm so glad everything was perfect and everyone had a great time! If you need anything, let us know! Best wishes :)
  • Jill

Jill S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding day!

Brian was AMAZING at taking care of the bridal party PLUS the dance floor all night!! He went around and worked the crowd for our cake smash game! He was so friendly, professional, and kept myself and my party dancing all night! Our photo booth attendant was equally amazing and put together a photo album for us at the end of the night! Abell DJ Company exceeded our expectations and will definitely be using them in the future for any events!!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Jill & Nicholas! You two were great to work with and your family really knows how to get down on the dance floor :) Thanks for having us! Best wishes to you both!
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn S. · Married on 09/09/2020

Fantastic!

Very fast in responding to my questions. I loved the online program they use so that we could customize our playlist, while also giving the DJ freedom to get people on the dance floor- which he did! Brian was fantastic, and the owner Chris was very friendly in the booking process. Thanks, Abell!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlyn for the great review! DJ Brian said everything was so smooth and everyone had a really great time! Best wishes :)

L Bennett · Married on 08/28/2020

Excellent!

We had to change our plans several times due to COVID and Abell DJ company was fantastic to work with. They made sure we had exactly what we needed for our big day and worked with us every step of the way. Their online planning platform and video call meetings made things super easy. The music for our wedding and reception was exactly what we had hoped for and helped make our day perfect. We've already recommended them to several friends who have weddings coming up next year.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the great review. Your wedding day was very romantic & intimate. I was honored to be a part of your day.

Leslie F. · Married on 08/01/2020

It was a wonderful experience!

Brian Lederer (the DJ) was awesome! He was very professional and kept the evening flowing nicely! He was so great in fact, my cousin's daughter is getting married next October and book this company and specifically requested Brian Lederer by name to be her DJ!!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Leslie for the awesome review on DJ Brian & our company. You were amazing to work with and the party was amazing. Let us know if you need anything in the future!

Caroline R. · Married on 07/24/2020

Perfect DJ

We loved our DJ! He played the exact music we were looking for, figured out our style and we loved it. He was exactly what we wanted at our low key wedding. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks, Caroline and Micah. You both were amazing, laid back, and easy to work with :) Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding celebration!
  • Elliot

Elliot S. · Married on 05/22/2020

Loved them, highly recommended!

Brian was awesome! The entire night he was make sure things were going as scheduled, and check in on us! The music was great, and we had an awesome night! I'll definitely be recommending you guys to all my friends!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Gabriella for the great review! We truly hope your day was as perfect as you two! :) Best wishes

Caroline P. · Married on 05/09/2020

Super Easy - Very Professional

Chris was great! He needed little to no instruction throughout the planning process and day of the event. He will ensure you have the timeline that matches his, he will honor your song requests and do not play songs. He had our entire wedding reception on the dance floor all night once it opened. It was so much fun and not game show DJ at all! I loved his set up with our own personal picture on the TV screen. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks, Caroline for allowing us to be a part of your wedding celebration! It was beautiful and truly think your guests had a blast on the dance floor all night!

Check out the recap video: https://youtu.be/MSayL6mccjo
  • Kevin

Kevin W. · Married on 12/14/2019

Chris is truly a master at his craft

Chris did an absolutely amazing job! He was professional, friendly, and really helped move things along through the speeches and first dances. And his set up (and personalized screen with our picture) looked so nice on the dance floor. Most importantly, Chris' DJ skills are what really made the rest of the wedding reception perfect. He really keeps a great flow and makes people want to stay on the dance floor. Overall, we were so happy we found Chris and will recommend to our friends and family in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Kevin! Your friend and family really know how to party and have fun! Thanks again for putting your trust in our company. Heres a recap of your wedding day: https://youtu.be/hhEG2H-U5Jo
  • Sarah

Sarah J. · Married on 12/10/2019

Excellent Company

First off, Abell DJ company was great to work with. When I interviewed them as a potential DJ for our wedding I spoke with Chris Abell directly and he was very thorough in his questions, and receptive to what we were looking for. He sent emails every so often to help us along with the planning process and to remind us of our deadlines, which was great since there's a lot of things to remember when wedding planning! The website planning tool was easy to use and was actually really helpful in helping us plan how the night should go with the suggestions. Second, DJ Sean was nothing short of AMAZING. If you have the opportunity, you should definitely request him! Our initial phone interview with him was great, he had us laughing but was very professional and at that point we could already tell he was going to make our special night great. Sean was fun, upbeat, professional, and easy going. On the planning tool [we] made an error on how our wedding party was to be announced into our reception. DJ Sean came to speak with us before the announcement to double check the order of announcement and we realized we made the error. He was super easy going and understanding and corrected everything the way we wanted it with no issues. It's true what they say when you hear that a DJ can make or break your night.... DJ Sean definitely MADE ours!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Ashley. Your friends and family had a wonderful time on your wedding day and so happy we were able to share it with you as well!
  • Z

Zizi · Married on 11/30/2019

Professionalism

We had a great experience with Abell DJ. Chris is very professional, considerate, flexible and detailed, which helped our wedding go very smoothly. We were very happy with his services and we strongly recommend Abell DJ.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding celebration. Both you and Ammon are a truly amazing couple and so easy to work with
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/23/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Chris Abell was absolutely wonderful! He had the guests rocking all night and kept things moving seamlessly - sticking to the timeline perfectly! Great job, can't say enough good things about Chris, definitely would recommend him for your DJ needs.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the great review! The day was so beautiful and it seemed everyone had a great time. Best wishes!

Torri T. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

It was such a great event with our DJ as he played a huge part of our guest experience! The atmosphere was exciting and fun through the whole afternoon. I also enjoyed of how comfortable and easy to talk to our DJ was too. I would totally 10/10 recommend to everyone! It was a great experience!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you Torri & Clay! Your day was filled with so much love. I can't thank you enough for allowing us to be a small part of your big day.

Caitlin B. · Married on 10/19/2019

Outstanding!

Chris blew our expectations out of the park. I wasn't expecting much when looking for a DJ other than somebody who knew some good music suggestions for our reception and who would provide some good energy. I was amazed at his professionalism, eagerness to help, quick responsiveness when I asked questions, and the little details he paid attention to. He made some great music suggestions that aligned with our personal tastes and preferences, and he also gave me feedback from past experiences on things I was questioning (such as the bridal party dance and dollar dance). I appreciated his honesty! He came up to us during our wedding and personally thanked us for choosing him, and when we got home from our honeymoon we had a hand-written thank you card from him with PICTURES that he took at our wedding (one of our first dance, and a few of our reception decor). I thought this was a sweet touch, and the fact that he went above and beyond like this truly shows his passion for building relationships with and providing great experiences for his customers. Thank you, Chris, for such an amazing time! I will recommend him to every single person I can!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Caitlin & Scott, Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding celebration! It was an unforgettable day and the dance floor was packed all night! Best wishes :)
    Check out this quick recap video:

Beth J. · Married on 10/12/2019

Beth Juneau

Chris - our guests had so many compliments regarding your professionalism, fun and promise to keep the dance floor hopping! I know for a fact you will be getting a few new clients. Personally, I enjoyed being able to still carry on a conversation with our guests and the music was still plenty loud on the dance floor. Joe and I can’t thank you enough, and will definitely use your services again.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you for giving me the pleasure to be a part this special day with your family. Dancing with the broom is one I won't ever forget LOL Best wishes :)
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ!

I really enjoyed every aspect of working with Abell DJ Entertainment! I booked this vendor way in advance and they kept in touch through the year till my wedding! My emails were answered quickly and they have an online planning tool to ensure your day is everything you want it to be.

Our DJ was also fantastic! He called me the day before the wedding to ensure the music selection was what I wanted and to ask if I needed anything at all. This was a very nice touch, since the online planning tool was locked for edits a day before the event. During the event, you could really tell Brian enjoyed being in the DJ business. He had a smile on his face the whole night. Plus, I didn’t give him much direction on what music to play during our dinner—I just gave him a few artist to demonstrate the type of music I wanted him to play. He absolutely nailed the type of feel I was going for, everyone enjoyed the music selections ( from the 6 year olds to our grandmas).

I would highly recommend using this vendor for any special event! They are everything you would want in a DJ; professional, punctual, passionate, and so much more! Overall, it made for a wonderful wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie & Kevin for giving us the opportunity to celebrate your wedding day with you! Best wishes for many happy years to come! :)
  • John

John A. · Married on 09/07/2019

Best choice!

Chris and his team did a fantastic job. He did an excellent job of reading the room and seeing what type of music kept people on the dance floor. The lights and the photobooth were great. It was nice we were able to find everything we needed in one spot. I couldn't have made a better choice. I got so many compliments on it all. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you John David & James! You both make a perfect couple and is undeniable the love you have for each other. Wish you two all the best for many happy years!

Eric W. · Married on 08/02/2019

Awesome Dj!!

Chris was wonderful! He did a great job entertaining and was very professional.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Eric & Greg. You are an amazing couple and so easy to work with! Wish you all the best for many happy years to come :)
  • Gretchen

Gretchen K. · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent wedding DJ

DJ Brian kept the party going! He was great about playing our selected favorites as well as accommodating guest requests. He had a great sense of the room, and everyone had a really fun time. Both he and the company owner were great to work with and very responsive. The online system for planning the music selections was also really convenient and user friendly.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Gretchen! I'm excited to hear both you and Facundo had a fantastic time on your wedding day :) Best wishes
  • Robby

Robby · Married on 11/09/2018

Premier Entertainment 5 Star

Chris and his team made this experience truly the best. Was easy to navigate the website and map out how you want everything done, they responded within minutes of emailing them, and they provided entertainment that got complimented all night!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thanks Robby! There were so many fun & memorable moments. The ceremony as it's snowing & all the bridesmaids all signing on stage lol. Such a great night and happy to be a part of it!

Sue W. · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

OMG, people are still talking about what a great time they had! Brian was a fantastic DJ. He had everyone up on the floor dancing and varied the music for all to enjoy. The photo booth was a hit as well. Even though there was a technical glitch at the beginning, Madison worked through it. The photo album is great!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Abell DJ Company's reply:

Thank you so much for having our team for your special day! There is still talk at the office about how easy going and fun you and your family is. We love clients just like you. :) I'm also very happy we were able to quickly resolve the photo booth and allow your guests start created all the funny and cute photos. Best Wishes!