3505 Bluff View Drive, Saint Charles, MO 63303 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Renee

Wedding Design, Planning & "Day-Of" Services .... The Best Gift You'll Ever Give Yourself!

Expert Advice.  Innovative Design.  Flawless Execution.
Share your Wedding dreams with me and together we will create an unforgettable celebration for you and your guests. You'll relax and enjoy your wedding with family and friends, while I manage your vendors and handle all the details.

I'll guide you through the overwhelming maze of Wedding decisions.  With my connections and more than 15 years’ experience as a St. Louis Wedding Planner, we'll design and bring together a unique wedding plan to exceed your expectations.  Let me handle all the details from contracts with all the hidden costs to your timetable, budgeting and negotiations, selecting venues and vendors, even helping with well-meaning family.

Call  314-616-4600  or email us at  renee@stlweddingsbyrenee.com

for a complimentary consultation today

Follow Weddings By Renee on

Other couples have also viewed

• Another Mother Wedding Helper

39 Reviews for Weddings By Renee

• Ally

Ally D. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Very happy Covid Bride

If you are even considering hiring a coordinator (which you should), do yourself a favor and call Renee. From the moment I sat down with Renee I knew our wedding was in good hands. She is extremely detail oriented and is in constant communication with her brides. Leading up to the wedding I felt as if I spoke with her every day just going over last minute details I would have never thought of.

Something I really wanted to say about Renee is how amazing she is in crisis mode. With NINE days until our wedding (during covid), we made the decision to postpone. Our venue didn't have the best reputation of handling covid weddings, so we were extremely nervous as to what our options would be. I called Renee absolutely hysterical and she took care of EVERYTHING. She made all the phone calls to our vendors, pulled many strings, made our options crystal clear and often checked in to see how I was doing.

After Renee provided us with any and all information we needed, we decided on a small, intimate ceremony and postponed our reception. Her girls (Katie and Kaitlyn I believe) still came out to make sure things ran smoothly and WOW. We could have not asked for a better day. Her team was kind, fun, easy going and still made sure things went according to plan.

As stressful as planning a last minute wedding was, Renee made it so easy on us. I am so beyond thankful to have had her during our wedding planning process, especially at the end. If I could give this team a million stars I would. I will be recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

WOW! Allyson ... I can't thank you enough for the incredible review. It was a pleasure to help you get thru all this. And I'm so happy you had a wonderful wedding day! We got a lot of practice during this crazy year in helping brides reimagine their wedding days and re-plan for next year. You and your family were great to work with and make it all come together within everyone's comfort level. Katie and Kaytlyn were so happy to be with you and are insisting on being at your reception next year. Thank you again for the review. Can't wait to celebrate again next year. Renee

Valerie R. · Married on 11/28/2020

Mother of the Groom

I could not have had a better experience with Renee and her team! Extremely professional and attentive to our needs all day long. Thank you for providing your service beyond expectations!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you Valerie for the kind words. So happy to be part of giving Ally her intimate wedding day in times of COVID. And so look forward to seeing you again next year at the big celebration! Happy Holidays! Renee

Abigail T. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing & Personalized Service

Renee made the entire wedding planning process seamless, easy, and enjoyable. I was really stressed about everything before I hired her, and I was SO happy that I chose her because she is simply the best. Between the endless phone calls/texts and her love for what she does, Renee is extraordinary! She calmed me down when I needed it, listened to what I had envisioned, and made my wedding day the best day of my life with her expertise. You cannot go wrong when you hire someone who always goes above and beyond!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Abigail ... Thank you so much for the very kind words. I was so happy to work with you, Will and your families. You are all so lovely. It was an honor that you chose me after having done Will's sister's wedding. I only hope your mom will think of me when your sister gets married!! Would be such fun to see you all again. Please stay in touch. I know you and Will are going to have an amazing life together. Renee

Weddings By Renee FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Go Travel Stl
    Go Travel Stl Travel Agents

Renee at St Louis Weddings by Renee' is absolutely phenomenal! She takes disorganization, confusion, and frustration and creates the most beautiful wedding masterpiece! Renee' is an incredible source of information, knowledge, and experience as she assists with planning a unique and beautiful wedding. Her patience and willingness to be flexible are assets that make her the best in the industry. She knows all of the best vendors in the business, and where to find exactly the perfect answer. If anyone can get a job done...Renee' does it with style and grace! Call Renee' for full wedding services or simply day of the wedding services.

• 3505 Bluff View Drive Saint Charles, 63303 See on map
    Location of (Weddings By Renee)