3505 Bluff View Drive, Saint Charles, MO 63303 Map · Phone number

About Weddings By Renee

Wedding Design, Planning & "Day-Of" Services .... The Best Gift You'll Ever Give Yourself!

Expert Advice. Innovative Design. Flawless Execution.
Share your Wedding dreams with me and together we will create an unforgettable celebration for you and your guests. You'll relax and enjoy your wedding with family and friends, while I manage your vendors and handle all the details.

I'll guide you through the overwhelming maze of Wedding decisions. With my connections and more than 15 years’ experience as a St. Louis Wedding Planner, we'll design and bring together a unique wedding plan to exceed your expectations. Let me handle all the details from contracts with all the hidden costs to your timetable, budgeting and negotiations, selecting venues and vendors, even helping with well-meaning family.

Call 314-616-4600 or email us at renee@stlweddingsbyrenee.com

for a complimentary consultation today

Follow Weddings By Renee on

33 Reviews for Weddings By Renee

Weddings By Renee 1
Weddings By Renee 2

Molly Kluemke · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome team to work with for an out of state bride!

Renee’s team helped my fiancé and I so much! She helped keep our day of on track so our family could celebrate the day and not focus on small details. She was incredibly responsive via text and email which was very convenient for me with the time difference. I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kailey Brady · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding, phenomenal, amazing!

I scream Renee's praises from the rooftops. She is the teammate every Bride needs during this experience. She made wedding planning SO EASY. She learned, listened and helped pull off my vision for our wedding and she did it flawlessly. She managed all of our appointments, set up and attended every meeting. She was extremely organized and kept us on track. Renee had so many resources and knew where to guide us. She answered all of our millions of questions and became a friend through the process. My mom and I both had strong opinions about some things, and Renee was always in my corner. She is as sweet and kind as she can be and we could not have had as successful of an event as we did without her. HIGHLY recommended! Thank you Renee, you're amazing.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Kailey! Loved working with you and your mom. And … what a thrill to have your beautiful wedding featured in St. Louis Bride Magazine!!!! Much love … Renee

Luli · Married on 09/15/2018

Renee is perfect! She is so knowledgeable and did an incredible job making our day go more smoothly that I ever imagined. We couldn't have done it without her help. Her staff was terrific and we are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day wonderfully unforgettable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Luli ... Thank you for the great review. We loved being with you and Nick on your fantastic wedding day. You and Nick have the most wonderful love story. I was honored to be with all your family and friends to celebrate your love.

Weddings By Renee FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Go Travel Stl
    Go Travel Stl Travel Agents

Renee at St Louis Weddings by Renee' is absolutely phenomenal! She takes disorganization, confusion, and frustration and creates the most beautiful wedding masterpiece! Renee' is an incredible source of information, knowledge, and experience as she assists with planning a unique and beautiful wedding. Her patience and willingness to be flexible are assets that make her the best in the industry. She knows all of the best vendors in the business, and where to find exactly the perfect answer. If anyone can get a job done...Renee' does it with style and grace! Call Renee' for full wedding services or simply day of the wedding services.

• 3505 Bluff View Drive Saint Charles, 63303 See on map