Weddings By Renee Reviews

39 Reviews for Weddings By Renee

• Ally

Ally Drese · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Very happy Covid Bride

If you are even considering hiring a coordinator (which you should), do yourself a favor and call Renee. From the moment I sat down with Renee I knew our wedding was in good hands. She is extremely detail oriented and is in constant communication with her brides. Leading up to the wedding I felt as if I spoke with her every day just going over last minute details I would have never thought of.

Something I really wanted to say about Renee is how amazing she is in crisis mode. With NINE days until our wedding (during covid), we made the decision to postpone. Our venue didn't have the best reputation of handling covid weddings, so we were extremely nervous as to what our options would be. I called Renee absolutely hysterical and she took care of EVERYTHING. She made all the phone calls to our vendors, pulled many strings, made our options crystal clear and often checked in to see how I was doing.

After Renee provided us with any and all information we needed, we decided on a small, intimate ceremony and postponed our reception. Her girls (Katie and Kaitlyn I believe) still came out to make sure things ran smoothly and WOW. We could have not asked for a better day. Her team was kind, fun, easy going and still made sure things went according to plan.

As stressful as planning a last minute wedding was, Renee made it so easy on us. I am so beyond thankful to have had her during our wedding planning process, especially at the end. If I could give this team a million stars I would. I will be recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

WOW! Allyson ... I can't thank you enough for the incredible review. It was a pleasure to help you get thru all this. And I'm so happy you had a wonderful wedding day! We got a lot of practice during this crazy year in helping brides reimagine their wedding days and re-plan for next year. You and your family were great to work with and make it all come together within everyone's comfort level. Katie and Kaytlyn were so happy to be with you and are insisting on being at your reception next year. Thank you again for the review. Can't wait to celebrate again next year. Renee

Valerie Rovak · Married on 11/28/2020

Mother of the Groom

I could not have had a better experience with Renee and her team! Extremely professional and attentive to our needs all day long. Thank you for providing your service beyond expectations!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you Valerie for the kind words. So happy to be part of giving Ally her intimate wedding day in times of COVID. And so look forward to seeing you again next year at the big celebration! Happy Holidays! Renee

Abigail Travous · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing & Personalized Service

Renee made the entire wedding planning process seamless, easy, and enjoyable. I was really stressed about everything before I hired her, and I was SO happy that I chose her because she is simply the best. Between the endless phone calls/texts and her love for what she does, Renee is extraordinary! She calmed me down when I needed it, listened to what I had envisioned, and made my wedding day the best day of my life with her expertise. You cannot go wrong when you hire someone who always goes above and beyond!

Sent on 12/03/2020

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Abigail ... Thank you so much for the very kind words. I was so happy to work with you, Will and your families. You are all so lovely. It was an honor that you chose me after having done Will's sister's wedding. I only hope your mom will think of me when your sister gets married!! Would be such fun to see you all again. Please stay in touch. I know you and Will are going to have an amazing life together. Renee

Emily Herrmann · Married on 06/08/2020

AMAZING! Made our wedding stress free!

I am so happy we found Renee! We had to reschedule our wedding because of COVID19 and she kept me calm. The planning process was simple because she worked with all vendors and helped me stay organized. Our wedding day was perfect! She is the sweetest person and truly cared for us as a couple.

Sent on 08/20/2020
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 10/26/2019

Ms Cody Eckelkamp

Renee was amazing! She was very punctual, organized, and so experienced. She handled everything her day through at us and didn’t allow us to stress about anything. She has so much wedding knowledge and I never had any doubt that she was doing everything exactly as I would have. You need her on your team!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Pam Thompson · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress free wedding day!

I highly recommend a day-of wedding coordinator for your special day! We chose Renee and never looked back! She kept me on track through the planning process and gave me vendor recommendations along the way. She and her team made sure everything was taken care of on my wedding day. Because of them, we were able to enjoy the wedding and reception with no worries. We had a few things go wrong, but Renee and her team were there to handle it and find solutions.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Molly Kluemke · Married on 07/26/2019

Awesome team to work with for an out of state bride!

Renee’s team helped my fiancé and I so much! She helped keep our day of on track so our family could celebrate the day and not focus on small details. She was incredibly responsive via text and email which was very convenient for me with the time difference. I would highly recommend this team!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Kailey Brady · Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding, phenomenal, amazing!

I scream Renee's praises from the rooftops. She is the teammate every Bride needs during this experience. She made wedding planning SO EASY. She learned, listened and helped pull off my vision for our wedding and she did it flawlessly. She managed all of our appointments, set up and attended every meeting. She was extremely organized and kept us on track. Renee had so many resources and knew where to guide us. She answered all of our millions of questions and became a friend through the process. My mom and I both had strong opinions about some things, and Renee was always in my corner. She is as sweet and kind as she can be and we could not have had as successful of an event as we did without her. HIGHLY recommended! Thank you Renee, you're amazing.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Kailey! Loved working with you and your mom. And … what a thrill to have your beautiful wedding featured in St. Louis Bride Magazine!!!! Much love … Renee

Luli · Married on 09/15/2018

Renee is perfect! She is so knowledgeable and did an incredible job making our day go more smoothly that I ever imagined. We couldn't have done it without her help. Her staff was terrific and we are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day wonderfully unforgettable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Luli ... Thank you for the great review. We loved being with you and Nick on your fantastic wedding day. You and Nick have the most wonderful love story. I was honored to be with all your family and friends to celebrate your love.

P. · Married on 06/10/2018

Renee was very caring and understanding of our situation. No matter what was taking place, she was always able to offer professional advice, organization, communication, collaboration, direction, efficiency, and accommodated all my needs. Renee was very cognizant of our budget throughout the planning process, which I very much appreciated. Since I did not have the time to do much of my own research, I depended upon Renee’s expertise. She provided an excellent recommendation for a florist as well as a hair and make-up artist. She arrived at each meeting prepared, with an agenda, and moved with a purpose. Being that time was always of the essence, I appreciated this. I was very grateful of her direct, but VERY kind and graceful approach.

On the day of the wedding, Renee was always in eyeshot and was busy communicating with all the vendors. She played a very strong role behind the scenes and frequently checked in on us to be sure we were ready for what was to come. I felt very at ease with Renee overseeing all events. My mind was at peace and my heart was full during all the wedding festivities. I am so pleased that our wedding day flowed seamlessly and that our guests had a great time! Thank you for all your time, effort, dedication, and expertise! :)

Sent on 07/14/2018

Weddings By Renee's reply:

P ... Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and your family on your wonderful wedding. Everything came together perfectly and everyone was so happy to be with you. Take care and stay in touch. All the best.
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 12/31/2017

Renee is the best! She and I worked together for nearly 15 months to plan my New Year's Eve wedding. She was a godsend. If you are even considering a wedding planner, I would hire her immediately. She read every contract thoroughly, suggested and contacted vendors, and tried to keep us on budget. I could not have gotten married without her!! Personally, Renee is so sweet and supportive. I felt that I was in good hands the entire time. It really did relieve a lot of the wedding stress. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Quinn, for your review. So happy to work with you and your mom. What fun we had! And, what a fabulous wedding we planned. Even the severe cold didn't keep you and your friends and family from enjoying your outdoor ceremony, dance and fireworks!! And how they enjoyed the warm inside along with the fantastic food and dancing. Take care. Keep in touch!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Making wedding plans with Renee's guidance and assistance made the process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. She was organized, professional and offered suggestions when needed, but always ensured that details were just as we wanted. She researched vendors, scheduled and participated in most meetings with them. and was an integral part of our planning "team" (including bride, groom, MOB, FOB and MOG). Because of Renee, we had lots of extras included which we wouldn't have known to ask for. In addition, Renee updated expenses, reviewed contracts (one which resulted in saving, literally, thousands of dollars) and worked everything into a detailed timeline. From the start of the wedding rehearsal until the last gift and decoration was loaded for home following the reception, we were able to enjoy the celebrations with total confidence that all our plans would come together beautifully and any unexpected situation would be handled graciously. We are left with happy memories of a joyful day and are grateful to Renee for all she did to make that possible!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2016

Renee and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I was hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator, but am so happy that we did. She started helping me about 6 months out and as I was planning from out-of-town was extremely flexible in meeting with me whenever I was back in town. She helped think of things that didn't even cross my mind and ensured the day of the wedding went off without a hitch and I that I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Rachel ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were a delight to work with. And your wedding was amazing. All the best!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Renee is the preferred vendor for the Kuhs Estate and Farm venue and helped us coordinate our perfect day, 10/8/16. We are an out of town couple so we planned most things over phone calls and lots of emails. She is very responsive and very flexible. She does her research and truly works hard to assemble the best team for your day. All of the vendors she helped us pick out ended up being fabulous. While she is great all around, her ability to work diligently for you the week of and the day of is her number one strength! She pulls out all the shots with an A+ team so that you don't have to worry at all!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Erin ... Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a delight working with you. Everything turned out so perfectly. Yes, we had our challenges at the end, but we made it happen! All the best for a fabulous 2017! Renee
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Renee and Kaytlyn were our wedding planners for our wedding on 10-1-16 at Kuhs Estate and Farm. We used them for the day of, but Renee helped me even before the day of with vendors and plans, etc. I never had to worry once I talked things through with Renee. On the day of I knew that things were taken care of and I didn't have to worry about any last minute details. Kaytlyn helped the bridal party on the day of, she was absolutely amazing. So positive and accommodating. At the end of the night she helped us gather everything and had it all organized. Renee and Kaytlyn took care of all the gifts and packing things in cars. They were a great team and they made our wedding worry free!! I highly recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Katie - Thank you so much for the kind words. Kaytlyn and I had the best time working with you. I keep sharing beautiful photos of your wedding and all the details. It was fantastic! All the best. Stay in touch. Renee

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

My now husband and I got married over Labor Day weekend this past year at Kuhs Farm. Not only was the venue stunning, but the staff was wonderful. Renee, our wedding planner, was on point with every question that we had, and every detail that went into creating our special day. We live in Chicago, so planning a wedding 5hours away, is not an easy task. However, Renee was always available to meet with us when we made a trip to St Louis, or just a phone call away. We also had several different vendors, which can be very confusing, however, When ever we had a question, Renee, was quick to clarify and guide us in the direction that we wanted. Needless to say we couldn't be happier with her services. :) Highly recommend!
    Liz and Justin Winkler

Sent on 12/15/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Liz ... I so enjoyed working with you on your beautiful wedding. I love a Bride who loves the planning process. Thank you for the wonderful review. I wish you both all the best. Stay in touch! Renee

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2015

Having a day of planner is the best decision a bride can make!! So much time and money goes into the big day that you should be able to enjoy it and not stress, coordinate, setup, etc. Renee did an amazing job making sure everything was setup, everyone knew where they were supposed to be, and we truly got to enjoy our special day! The event was beautiful and Renee and her team did a fantastic job from start to finish! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Kristin ... We had such a good time working with you on your wedding. It was such a great day! Thank you for your generous review. Really appreciate it. Take care! Renee

Renee exceeded my expectations of making our wedding run smoothly. She not only helped with the specifics and timelines for our wedding day, but she was also very responsive and offered suggestions for how to deal with a lot of different details I hadn't even thought of. She was great at dealing with any little issues that arrose.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Loved working with you on your wedding. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. Renee

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Renee and her team were great. Renee was very communicative and responsive to any changes that needed to take place. She respected my thoughts, ideas, and opinions for what I wanted for my wedding. She had great advice since I only plan on doing this one time through! Her staff on the day-of were energetic and thoughtful, all while trying to keep everyone on time. Overall, a wonderful group of people to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Jessica ... Thank you so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year! Renee

Delena · Married on 10/04/2014

Renee went above and beyond to make sure things progressed smoothly. Without her the wedding would not have been as flawless as it was. She was a blessings and the best money we spent.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Delena ... Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

While my wedding would still have happened without Renee, the stress for myself and my mom would have been MUCH higher. She thought of all the small details that had never occurred to me even with all of the help from Pinterest. The day-of coordinating was even better than I could have imagined. Because Renee was with me for a whole year or more before the actual event, she knew exactly what I wanted and all of the last minute changes were taken care of without me even knowing or having to worry about anything. There will ALWAYS be last minute changes no matter how well planned anything is. Instead of focusing on who sat where and if the flowers were going to the right place, I could just focus on remembering this fantastic day with my new husband.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and your fabulous mom on your wedding. It was all so beautiful. And what a great party! All the best to you two and your families for Christmas and the New Year. I know 2015 is going to be wonderful for you! Renee

Karla · Married on 08/30/2014

Renee was wonderful! She offered suggestions on things we hadn't even considered. As the mother of the bride, her knowledge, expertise, patience and overall calming effect on the bride and myself is exactly what we needed that day! She was well worth the money.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much Karla for the lovely review. You were such a joy to work with. And it was a beautiful wedding! My best to you and MacKenzie for a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! Renee

Mackenzie · Married on 08/30/2014

I hired Renee for my wedding in August of this year. I used her day of planning service and she was a dream. She was well worth every penny. She handled every little detail. She was more than willing to meet with me at my venue before hand and she knew all the right questions to ask. She made the day more enjoyable for me and everyone involved.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Donna · Married on 08/23/2014

My daughter and I met with Renee several times. She always made it convenient for us (locational and time). She joined us when we met the person printing our invitations. She brought up things that we did not think of. When we met with the Hilton wedding coordinator and picked out our food and table arrangement she again joined us and was very helpful. Whenever I had a question I knew I could call her and always got a quick response. Renee was referred to me by a friend who had just used her for their daughter's wedding. After listening to her referral I knew I had to have her be a part of our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Donna ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a delight to work with you on Dawn's wedding. Everything was so beautiful. All my best to you and Don and to Dawn and Joey for a blessed Christmas and fabulous New Year! Take care. Renee

Dawn · Married on 08/23/2014

Renee was a very important part of making my wedding day the best day of my life. She helped managed all the details which took some of the pressure off my mom and me. Having Renee a part of the day helped me and my mom be able to enjoy the day and not worry about the little things. I highly recommend Renee in helping plan any big event.

Sent on 01/24/2015