Weddings By Renee Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Claire Married on 10/15/2022

Outstanding

Renee is the best in the business! Her presence is calming, warm, and kind. We hired her for day of coordination but she began helping us with logistics as soon as we met! She created a timeline and to do list to make sure nothing was overlooked. On the day of, she ensured everything ran smoothly even when unexpected events arose. Renee and her team were working hard behind the scenes from the moment the day began until the last guests were loaded onto the shuttle. She made sure none of our belongings were left behind at the venue and that all of our sentimental decor made it home with the right owners. Her services were invaluable. If there were a rating higher than 5 stars, she would get it. Best money spent at my wedding, hands down.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Claire ... You are so kind! Thank you so much for the amazing review. Katie and I were so happy to be with you on your beautiful wedding day! And it was a pleasure working with you and your lovely family on planning. Wish you, Ryan and precious Rue all the best for a long, happy life! Renee.
    Annabelle Married on 09/03/2022

Indispensable! You will not regret hiring Renee

We hired Renee a few months before our wedding, and we honestly don’t know what we would have done without her. She coordinated with the venue and the vendors ahead of time and ensured that every detail was in place, even meeting our last-minute requests. She worked not only with me but also with my parents and skillfully mediated when there was a difference of opinion about wedding details, helping us reach solutions that were realistic and satisfied all of us. She even corresponded with my bridesmaids and our officiant so that everyone was on the same page. We so appreciate her professionalism, attention to detail, and kindness. The wedding was just perfect. Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and that is largely because of Renee. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Annabelle ... Thank you soooo much for the wonderful review. You and your family were delightful to work with. I wish you all much happiness and good health! God Bless! Renee
    Ryan S. Married on 06/25/2022

Renee Joshu was AMAZING!

Renee Joshu was AMAZING! She is very prompt, professional and kind! She always went ABOVE and BEYOND to meet or wants and needs. We HIGHLY recommend "Weddings By Renee" (Renee Joshu) to help out with your big day!!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Ryan ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and Renee K were such a delight to work with. Wish you both the best! Renee J
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Camille
    Camille A. Married on 06/10/2022

Anderon Wedding

Renee was a pleasure to work with when planning our big day! Our big day on June 10th would not have been able to go off without a hitch if not for Renee's guidance and meticulous planning! I would 10/10 recommend having a wedding planner to alleviate stress on and leading up to the big day! And there is no one better to have than Renee! :)

Weddings By Renee's reply:

OMG Camille! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and be with you on your beautiful wedding day! All the best to you!
    Renee
  • Ally
    Ally D. Married on 04/11/2022

Very happy Covid Bride

If you are even considering hiring a coordinator (which you should), do yourself a favor and call Renee. From the moment I sat down with Renee I knew our wedding was in good hands. She is extremely detail oriented and is in constant communication with her brides. Leading up to the wedding I felt as if I spoke with her every day just going over last minute details I would have never thought of.

Something I really wanted to say about Renee is how amazing she is in crisis mode. With NINE days until our wedding (during covid), we made the decision to postpone. Our venue didn't have the best reputation of handling covid weddings, so we were extremely nervous as to what our options would be. I called Renee absolutely hysterical and she took care of EVERYTHING. She made all the phone calls to our vendors, pulled many strings, made our options crystal clear and often checked in to see how I was doing.

After Renee provided us with any and all information we needed, we decided on a small, intimate ceremony and postponed our reception. Her girls (Katie and Kaitlyn I believe) still came out to make sure things ran smoothly and WOW. We could have not asked for a better day. Her team was kind, fun, easy going and still made sure things went according to plan.

As stressful as planning a last minute wedding was, Renee made it so easy on us. I am so beyond thankful to have had her during our wedding planning process, especially at the end. If I could give this team a million stars I would. I will be recommending them to anyone and everyone!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

WOW! Allyson ... I can't thank you enough for the incredible review. It was a pleasure to help you get thru all this. And I'm so happy you had a wonderful wedding day! We got a lot of practice during this crazy year in helping brides reimagine their wedding days and re-plan for next year. You and your family were great to work with and make it all come together within everyone's comfort level. Katie and Kaytlyn were so happy to be with you and are insisting on being at your reception next year. Thank you again for the review. Can't wait to celebrate again next year. Renee
    Alex J. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We could not have gotten through this experience without Renee and her team! She was fabulous in recommending vendors from the beginning. Even more importantly, Renee was able to support us when we had to make the difficult decision to push our wedding back due to COVID 19. She worked with all out vendors to support our initial contracts.

Our actual wedding day was much more beautiful than I could have even imagined. Renee and her team worked effortlessly to provide the elegance and class that we envisioned. Her team did an incredible job at keeping the timeline going without making either of us feel pressured. We were able to enjoy ourselves instead of worrying about what we need to do on our special day.

THANK YOU RENEE!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you, Alexandra, for the wonderful review. With everything you went through, there was no way we were going to let your wedding day be anything but perfect and everything you wanted. It was our pleasure to be part of your glorious day! All of the vendors felt the same way and had a great time with you. All the best to you and Ben! Renee
    Eilie K. Married on 07/31/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Truly the best out there

Renee was amazing!! My wedding was the best day ever thanks to her!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Eilie ... Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was so amazing. Enjoyed working with you and your wonderful families! Wish you all the best! Renee
    Maggie F. Married on 06/06/2021

Best Wedding Purchase!

Renee’s team was amazing. I couldn’t have done all nearly as great as she did. She was such an asset to us even being booked after most of the planning was done.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you, Maggie, for the review. It was such a pleasure working with you and Danny. Wish you both the Best!! Renee
    Katherine L. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Planning and Day of Service!

Renee was amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She kept a very detailed plan and kept me in the loop for everything. She had a lot of amazing connections and referrals to great vendors in the area. Not only was Renee amazing throughout this all, the day of service provided by her and her staff was outstanding. I would 100% recommend Weddings by Renee!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Katherine! It was delightful to work with you. Calmest Bride ever! All the best, Renee
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 05/06/2021

Best wedding decision ever

I wasn’t originally going to use a wedding planner for our wedding, but after meeting Renee, with Weddings by Renee at a Wedding Open House, we decided that for the price it would be worth it. Let me tell you, BEST DECISION EVER! There are so moving pieces to a wedding that I wouldn’t have thought about, and I’m glad we had Renee there every step of the way. She made our entire wedding planning process pleasant and seamless, and this was all during the thick of the COVID pandemic.

I don’t know how I would have pulled off such a beautiful wedding without all of Renee’s guidance and expertise. We utilized Renee before the wedding and also on the day of the wedding. I’ll be forever thankful for all of her hard work and support. As a bride it can be very overwhelming planning a wedding, especially during COVID. Renee was just an absolute sweetheart and so wonderful to work with. She was beyond professional, extremely knowledgeable, and so organized. Even my dad and mom, who were very skeptical of having a wedding planner at first, had their socks blown off by Weddings by Renee. It become very clear that a wedding planner was key, and my mom and dad were so happy that we had Renee. I think there’s a misconception that wedding planner means you have tons of money and only the rich & shameless use them. That is not the case, at all. If anything, a wedding planner is able to help you get the most bang for your buck! I had a budget that I needed to stay in, and with Renee’s help and wedding expertise she was able to help us stay within budget to have the wedding of our dreams.

Weddings by Renee offers extremely reasonable pricing, and I can guarantee you that you’ll be extremely happy if you decide to use Weddings by Renee. Our wedding was perfect, seamless, and absolutely beautiful. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without Weddings by Renee!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Ashley ... I am speechless! Thank you sooo much for the wonderful review. You and your family were fantastic to work with. It was our pleasure to help you and be with you on your wedding day. All the best! Renee
    Abigail T. Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing & Personalized Service

Renee made the entire wedding planning process seamless, easy, and enjoyable. I was really stressed about everything before I hired her, and I was SO happy that I chose her because she is simply the best. Between the endless phone calls/texts and her love for what she does, Renee is extraordinary! She calmed me down when I needed it, listened to what I had envisioned, and made my wedding day the best day of my life with her expertise. You cannot go wrong when you hire someone who always goes above and beyond!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Abigail ... Thank you so much for the very kind words. I was so happy to work with you, Will and your families. You are all so lovely. It was an honor that you chose me after having done Will's sister's wedding. I only hope your mom will think of me when your sister gets married!! Would be such fun to see you all again. Please stay in touch. I know you and Will are going to have an amazing life together. Renee
    Valerie R. Married on 11/28/2020

Mother of the Groom

I could not have had a better experience with Renee and her team! Extremely professional and attentive to our needs all day long. Thank you for providing your service beyond expectations!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you Valerie for the kind words. So happy to be part of giving Ally her intimate wedding day in times of COVID. And so look forward to seeing you again next year at the big celebration! Happy Holidays! Renee
    Emily H. Married on 06/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

AMAZING! Made our wedding stress free!

I am so happy we found Renee! We had to reschedule our wedding because of COVID19 and she kept me calm. The planning process was simple because she worked with all vendors and helped me stay organized. Our wedding day was perfect! She is the sweetest person and truly cared for us as a couple.
  • Cody
    Cody Married on 10/26/2019

Ms Cody Eckelkamp

Renee was amazing! She was very punctual, organized, and so experienced. She handled everything her day through at us and didn’t allow us to stress about anything. She has so much wedding knowledge and I never had any doubt that she was doing everything exactly as I would have. You need her on your team!
    Pam T. Married on 10/05/2019

Stress free wedding day!

I highly recommend a day-of wedding coordinator for your special day! We chose Renee and never looked back! She kept me on track through the planning process and gave me vendor recommendations along the way. She and her team made sure everything was taken care of on my wedding day. Because of them, we were able to enjoy the wedding and reception with no worries. We had a few things go wrong, but Renee and her team were there to handle it and find solutions.
    Molly K. Married on 07/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome team to work with for an out of state bride!

Renee’s team helped my fiancé and I so much! She helped keep our day of on track so our family could celebrate the day and not focus on small details. She was incredibly responsive via text and email which was very convenient for me with the time difference. I would highly recommend this team!
    Kailey B. Married on 03/30/2019

Outstanding, phenomenal, amazing!

I scream Renee's praises from the rooftops. She is the teammate every Bride needs during this experience. She made wedding planning SO EASY. She learned, listened and helped pull off my vision for our wedding and she did it flawlessly. She managed all of our appointments, set up and attended every meeting. She was extremely organized and kept us on track. Renee had so many resources and knew where to guide us. She answered all of our millions of questions and became a friend through the process. My mom and I both had strong opinions about some things, and Renee was always in my corner. She is as sweet and kind as she can be and we could not have had as successful of an event as we did without her. HIGHLY recommended! Thank you Renee, you're amazing.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Kailey! Loved working with you and your mom. And … what a thrill to have your beautiful wedding featured in St. Louis Bride Magazine!!!! Much love … Renee
    Luli Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee is perfect! She is so knowledgeable and did an incredible job making our day go more smoothly that I ever imagined. We couldn't have done it without her help. Her staff was terrific and we are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day wonderfully unforgettable!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Luli ... Thank you for the great review. We loved being with you and Nick on your fantastic wedding day. You and Nick have the most wonderful love story. I was honored to be with all your family and friends to celebrate your love.
    P. Married on 06/10/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee was very caring and understanding of our situation. No matter what was taking place, she was always able to offer professional advice, organization, communication, collaboration, direction, efficiency, and accommodated all my needs. Renee was very cognizant of our budget throughout the planning process, which I very much appreciated. Since I did not have the time to do much of my own research, I depended upon Renee’s expertise. She provided an excellent recommendation for a florist as well as a hair and make-up artist. She arrived at each meeting prepared, with an agenda, and moved with a purpose. Being that time was always of the essence, I appreciated this. I was very grateful of her direct, but VERY kind and graceful approach.

On the day of the wedding, Renee was always in eyeshot and was busy communicating with all the vendors. She played a very strong role behind the scenes and frequently checked in on us to be sure we were ready for what was to come. I felt very at ease with Renee overseeing all events. My mind was at peace and my heart was full during all the wedding festivities. I am so pleased that our wedding day flowed seamlessly and that our guests had a great time! Thank you for all your time, effort, dedication, and expertise! :)

Weddings By Renee's reply:

P ... Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and your family on your wonderful wedding. Everything came together perfectly and everyone was so happy to be with you. Take care and stay in touch. All the best.
  • Q
    Quinn Married on 12/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee is the best! She and I worked together for nearly 15 months to plan my New Year's Eve wedding. She was a godsend. If you are even considering a wedding planner, I would hire her immediately. She read every contract thoroughly, suggested and contacted vendors, and tried to keep us on budget. I could not have gotten married without her!! Personally, Renee is so sweet and supportive. I felt that I was in good hands the entire time. It really did relieve a lot of the wedding stress. I would highly recommend her!!!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Quinn, for your review. So happy to work with you and your mom. What fun we had! And, what a fabulous wedding we planned. Even the severe cold didn't keep you and your friends and family from enjoying your outdoor ceremony, dance and fireworks!! And how they enjoyed the warm inside along with the fantastic food and dancing. Take care. Keep in touch!
    Mary Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Making wedding plans with Renee's guidance and assistance made the process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. She was organized, professional and offered suggestions when needed, but always ensured that details were just as we wanted. She researched vendors, scheduled and participated in most meetings with them. and was an integral part of our planning "team" (including bride, groom, MOB, FOB and MOG). Because of Renee, we had lots of extras included which we wouldn't have known to ask for. In addition, Renee updated expenses, reviewed contracts (one which resulted in saving, literally, thousands of dollars) and worked everything into a detailed timeline. From the start of the wedding rehearsal until the last gift and decoration was loaded for home following the reception, we were able to enjoy the celebrations with total confidence that all our plans would come together beautifully and any unexpected situation would be handled graciously. We are left with happy memories of a joyful day and are grateful to Renee for all she did to make that possible!
    Rachel Married on 11/19/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I was hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator, but am so happy that we did. She started helping me about 6 months out and as I was planning from out-of-town was extremely flexible in meeting with me whenever I was back in town. She helped think of things that didn't even cross my mind and ensured the day of the wedding went off without a hitch and I that I didn't have to worry about anything!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Rachel ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were a delight to work with. And your wedding was amazing. All the best!
    Erin Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee is the preferred vendor for the Kuhs Estate and Farm venue and helped us coordinate our perfect day, 10/8/16. We are an out of town couple so we planned most things over phone calls and lots of emails. She is very responsive and very flexible. She does her research and truly works hard to assemble the best team for your day. All of the vendors she helped us pick out ended up being fabulous. While she is great all around, her ability to work diligently for you the week of and the day of is her number one strength! She pulls out all the shots with an A+ team so that you don't have to worry at all!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Erin ... Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a delight working with you. Everything turned out so perfectly. Yes, we had our challenges at the end, but we made it happen! All the best for a fabulous 2017! Renee
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/01/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee and Kaytlyn were our wedding planners for our wedding on 10-1-16 at Kuhs Estate and Farm. We used them for the day of, but Renee helped me even before the day of with vendors and plans, etc. I never had to worry once I talked things through with Renee. On the day of I knew that things were taken care of and I didn't have to worry about any last minute details. Kaytlyn helped the bridal party on the day of, she was absolutely amazing. So positive and accommodating. At the end of the night she helped us gather everything and had it all organized. Renee and Kaytlyn took care of all the gifts and packing things in cars. They were a great team and they made our wedding worry free!! I highly recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Katie - Thank you so much for the kind words. Kaytlyn and I had the best time working with you. I keep sharing beautiful photos of your wedding and all the details. It was fantastic! All the best. Stay in touch. Renee
    Elizabeth Married on 09/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My now husband and I got married over Labor Day weekend this past year at Kuhs Farm. Not only was the venue stunning, but the staff was wonderful. Renee, our wedding planner, was on point with every question that we had, and every detail that went into creating our special day. We live in Chicago, so planning a wedding 5hours away, is not an easy task. However, Renee was always available to meet with us when we made a trip to St Louis, or just a phone call away. We also had several different vendors, which can be very confusing, however, When ever we had a question, Renee, was quick to clarify and guide us in the direction that we wanted. Needless to say we couldn't be happier with her services. :) Highly recommend!
    Liz and Justin Winkler

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Liz ... I so enjoyed working with you on your beautiful wedding. I love a Bride who loves the planning process. Thank you for the wonderful review. I wish you both all the best. Stay in touch! Renee
illustration stars