Weddings By Renee Reviews

31 Reviews for Weddings By Renee

Weddings By Renee 1
Weddings By Renee 2

Luli · Married on 09/15/2018

Renee is perfect! She is so knowledgeable and did an incredible job making our day go more smoothly that I ever imagined. We couldn't have done it without her help. Her staff was terrific and we are so appreciative of everything they did to make our day wonderfully unforgettable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Luli ... Thank you for the great review. We loved being with you and Nick on your fantastic wedding day. You and Nick have the most wonderful love story. I was honored to be with all your family and friends to celebrate your love.

P. · Married on 06/10/2018

Renee was very caring and understanding of our situation. No matter what was taking place, she was always able to offer professional advice, organization, communication, collaboration, direction, efficiency, and accommodated all my needs. Renee was very cognizant of our budget throughout the planning process, which I very much appreciated. Since I did not have the time to do much of my own research, I depended upon Renee’s expertise. She provided an excellent recommendation for a florist as well as a hair and make-up artist. She arrived at each meeting prepared, with an agenda, and moved with a purpose. Being that time was always of the essence, I appreciated this. I was very grateful of her direct, but VERY kind and graceful approach.

On the day of the wedding, Renee was always in eyeshot and was busy communicating with all the vendors. She played a very strong role behind the scenes and frequently checked in on us to be sure we were ready for what was to come. I felt very at ease with Renee overseeing all events. My mind was at peace and my heart was full during all the wedding festivities. I am so pleased that our wedding day flowed seamlessly and that our guests had a great time! Thank you for all your time, effort, dedication, and expertise! :)

Sent on 07/14/2018
    Weddings By Renee 3
    Weddings By Renee 4

Weddings By Renee's reply:

P ... Thank you so much for your beautiful review. It was my pleasure to work with you and your family on your wonderful wedding. Everything came together perfectly and everyone was so happy to be with you. Take care and stay in touch. All the best.
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 12/31/2017

Renee is the best! She and I worked together for nearly 15 months to plan my New Year's Eve wedding. She was a godsend. If you are even considering a wedding planner, I would hire her immediately. She read every contract thoroughly, suggested and contacted vendors, and tried to keep us on budget. I could not have gotten married without her!! Personally, Renee is so sweet and supportive. I felt that I was in good hands the entire time. It really did relieve a lot of the wedding stress. I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much, Quinn, for your review. So happy to work with you and your mom. What fun we had! And, what a fabulous wedding we planned. Even the severe cold didn't keep you and your friends and family from enjoying your outdoor ceremony, dance and fireworks!! And how they enjoyed the warm inside along with the fantastic food and dancing. Take care. Keep in touch!

Mary · Married on 06/03/2017

Making wedding plans with Renee's guidance and assistance made the process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. She was organized, professional and offered suggestions when needed, but always ensured that details were just as we wanted. She researched vendors, scheduled and participated in most meetings with them. and was an integral part of our planning "team" (including bride, groom, MOB, FOB and MOG). Because of Renee, we had lots of extras included which we wouldn't have known to ask for. In addition, Renee updated expenses, reviewed contracts (one which resulted in saving, literally, thousands of dollars) and worked everything into a detailed timeline. From the start of the wedding rehearsal until the last gift and decoration was loaded for home following the reception, we were able to enjoy the celebrations with total confidence that all our plans would come together beautifully and any unexpected situation would be handled graciously. We are left with happy memories of a joyful day and are grateful to Renee for all she did to make that possible!

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2016

Renee and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. I was hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator, but am so happy that we did. She started helping me about 6 months out and as I was planning from out-of-town was extremely flexible in meeting with me whenever I was back in town. She helped think of things that didn't even cross my mind and ensured the day of the wedding went off without a hitch and I that I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Rachel ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You were a delight to work with. And your wedding was amazing. All the best!

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

Renee is the preferred vendor for the Kuhs Estate and Farm venue and helped us coordinate our perfect day, 10/8/16. We are an out of town couple so we planned most things over phone calls and lots of emails. She is very responsive and very flexible. She does her research and truly works hard to assemble the best team for your day. All of the vendors she helped us pick out ended up being fabulous. While she is great all around, her ability to work diligently for you the week of and the day of is her number one strength! She pulls out all the shots with an A+ team so that you don't have to worry at all!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Erin ... Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a delight working with you. Everything turned out so perfectly. Yes, we had our challenges at the end, but we made it happen! All the best for a fabulous 2017! Renee
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/01/2016

Renee and Kaytlyn were our wedding planners for our wedding on 10-1-16 at Kuhs Estate and Farm. We used them for the day of, but Renee helped me even before the day of with vendors and plans, etc. I never had to worry once I talked things through with Renee. On the day of I knew that things were taken care of and I didn't have to worry about any last minute details. Kaytlyn helped the bridal party on the day of, she was absolutely amazing. So positive and accommodating. At the end of the night she helped us gather everything and had it all organized. Renee and Kaytlyn took care of all the gifts and packing things in cars. They were a great team and they made our wedding worry free!! I highly recommend them for your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Katie - Thank you so much for the kind words. Kaytlyn and I had the best time working with you. I keep sharing beautiful photos of your wedding and all the details. It was fantastic! All the best. Stay in touch. Renee

Elizabeth · Married on 09/04/2016

My now husband and I got married over Labor Day weekend this past year at Kuhs Farm. Not only was the venue stunning, but the staff was wonderful. Renee, our wedding planner, was on point with every question that we had, and every detail that went into creating our special day. We live in Chicago, so planning a wedding 5hours away, is not an easy task. However, Renee was always available to meet with us when we made a trip to St Louis, or just a phone call away. We also had several different vendors, which can be very confusing, however, When ever we had a question, Renee, was quick to clarify and guide us in the direction that we wanted. Needless to say we couldn't be happier with her services. :) Highly recommend!
    Liz and Justin Winkler

Sent on 12/15/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Liz ... I so enjoyed working with you on your beautiful wedding. I love a Bride who loves the planning process. Thank you for the wonderful review. I wish you both all the best. Stay in touch! Renee

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2015

Having a day of planner is the best decision a bride can make!! So much time and money goes into the big day that you should be able to enjoy it and not stress, coordinate, setup, etc. Renee did an amazing job making sure everything was setup, everyone knew where they were supposed to be, and we truly got to enjoy our special day! The event was beautiful and Renee and her team did a fantastic job from start to finish! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Kristin ... We had such a good time working with you on your wedding. It was such a great day! Thank you for your generous review. Really appreciate it. Take care! Renee

Renee exceeded my expectations of making our wedding run smoothly. She not only helped with the specifics and timelines for our wedding day, but she was also very responsive and offered suggestions for how to deal with a lot of different details I hadn't even thought of. She was great at dealing with any little issues that arrose.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Loved working with you on your wedding. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year. Renee

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

Renee and her team were great. Renee was very communicative and responsive to any changes that needed to take place. She respected my thoughts, ideas, and opinions for what I wanted for my wedding. She had great advice since I only plan on doing this one time through! Her staff on the day-of were energetic and thoughtful, all while trying to keep everyone on time. Overall, a wonderful group of people to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Jessica ... Thank you so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure to help you plan your wedding. Have a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous New Year! Renee

Delena · Married on 10/04/2014

Renee went above and beyond to make sure things progressed smoothly. Without her the wedding would not have been as flawless as it was. She was a blessings and the best money we spent.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Delena ... Thank you so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you! Have a wonderful Christmas!

While my wedding would still have happened without Renee, the stress for myself and my mom would have been MUCH higher. She thought of all the small details that had never occurred to me even with all of the help from Pinterest. The day-of coordinating was even better than I could have imagined. Because Renee was with me for a whole year or more before the actual event, she knew exactly what I wanted and all of the last minute changes were taken care of without me even knowing or having to worry about anything. There will ALWAYS be last minute changes no matter how well planned anything is. Instead of focusing on who sat where and if the flowers were going to the right place, I could just focus on remembering this fantastic day with my new husband.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and your fabulous mom on your wedding. It was all so beautiful. And what a great party! All the best to you two and your families for Christmas and the New Year. I know 2015 is going to be wonderful for you! Renee

Karla · Married on 08/30/2014

Renee was wonderful! She offered suggestions on things we hadn't even considered. As the mother of the bride, her knowledge, expertise, patience and overall calming effect on the bride and myself is exactly what we needed that day! She was well worth the money.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much Karla for the lovely review. You were such a joy to work with. And it was a beautiful wedding! My best to you and MacKenzie for a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! Renee

Mackenzie · Married on 08/30/2014

I hired Renee for my wedding in August of this year. I used her day of planning service and she was a dream. She was well worth every penny. She handled every little detail. She was more than willing to meet with me at my venue before hand and she knew all the right questions to ask. She made the day more enjoyable for me and everyone involved.

Donna · Married on 08/23/2014

My daughter and I met with Renee several times. She always made it convenient for us (locational and time). She joined us when we met the person printing our invitations. She brought up things that we did not think of. When we met with the Hilton wedding coordinator and picked out our food and table arrangement she again joined us and was very helpful. Whenever I had a question I knew I could call her and always got a quick response. Renee was referred to me by a friend who had just used her for their daughter's wedding. After listening to her referral I knew I had to have her be a part of our special day.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Donna ... Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a delight to work with you on Dawn's wedding. Everything was so beautiful. All my best to you and Don and to Dawn and Joey for a blessed Christmas and fabulous New Year! Take care. Renee

Dawn · Married on 08/23/2014

Renee was a very important part of making my wedding day the best day of my life. She helped managed all the details which took some of the pressure off my mom and me. Having Renee a part of the day helped me and my mom be able to enjoy the day and not worry about the little things. I highly recommend Renee in helping plan any big event.

jacque · Married on 05/17/2014

Renee made planning my wedding so fun and easy it didn't seem like work at all. Every outing looking at venues or florists was an adventure with her. Renee did an amazing job at planning my wedding and staying with in our budget. The day of my wedding it was no surprise that every thing was just perfect, she had the perfect DJ for me, perfect photographer, and most of all had helped me pick the most perfect venue. Renee will quickly become more than just a wedding planner she will become your family.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Jacque ... Thank you so much. I feel the same that it was such fun to work together on your wedding ... and every outing was great! All the best to you and Tracy for Christmas and the New Year! And hugs to your mom. Renee

Amber · Married on 03/14/2014

If I could give 100 stars I would! Renee at Weddings By Renee is everything you could want in an event planner of any sort. She is easy to talk to, a great listener, knows how to make decisions, cares about how you spend your money, and super organized.

Not only did Renee help plan our destination wedding, but she also helped plan our reception back home. It was a lot of work and Renee made everything so easy and painless. She constantly provided us with updated budgets and made sure we were on track every step of the way. She has great attention to detail and even helped set everything up at our reception venue, which looked fabulous! Both events (out-of-town AND in-town) were spot-on and went off without a hitch. We even found out later there were a couple of vendor hiccups, but we never even knew, Renee jumped right in and took care of everything under our noses, we were none the wiser. Our guests continually tell us what an awesome time they had at our wedding/reception and we owe a HUGE thank you to Renee!! Renee is such a hard worker, very professional, and follows through on everything she promises. She strives to make your day everything you wanted and then some, all while saving as much money in the process as she can. Great job, Renee!!!! I am thrilled we were able to use her services and I HIGHLY recommend Weddings By Renee for any portion of your event planning.

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Amber ... I am so flattered by your review. Thank you so much. We did have a wonderful time planning your Florida wedding and St. Louis reception. The only thing I would have changed was that I would have gone to Florida with you! Loved working with you and Eric ... and Heather (please give her a hug for me). Adore your mom! And you know how I feel about the Eric's clan! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Years! Stay in touch. Renee

Weddings by Renee is awesome! Renee helped make our daughter's wedding day dreams come true. She listened to my daughter's ideas and made wonderful suggestions. She recommended professional vendors whom our guests complimented highly, from the delicious food of our caterer to the DJ who played perfect dancing music! The day of the wedding, I was able to completely enjoy our guests, as Renee coordinated everything beautifully. I would recommend Renee, and your wedding will be truly a magical day!

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. I think of you all often and so enjoyed working with you. Hope to see you again soon. All the best! Renee

sarina · Married on 08/03/2013

She is wonderful! She is on top of her game! Things you don't even think of she does! Love her! If your planning a wedding you NEED her! :)

Sent on 08/18/2013

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Sarina ... Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure helping you plan your wedding. So happy it all turned out exactly as you wanted it. Renee

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

I love Renee. She is worth evey penny!!!!

Regina · Married on 03/16/2013

I hired Renee Joshu of Weddings by Renee. She is a wedding planner and helped me with all of the major decisions I had to make. She assisted in finding a reception venue, flowers, the dress, a hair stylist, invitations, a photographer and videographer, rentals, decorations, a musician to play at the reception, favors, a wedding cake, transportation and more. Also, she conducted the wedding rehearsal and managed the actual wedding day ceremony and reception. Renee provides full-service wedding planning services. She listened to my vision and my theme and was able to help me find the appropriate vendors in my price range. Renee actually went with me to meet all of the vendors and she was able to save me a lot of money because she has such good relationships with these vendors. Some people thought I was going overboard in hiring a wedding planner. However, I found that she saved me quite a sum because she has working relationships with so many vendors who trust her. Renee is such a professional and personable wedding planner. She was very excited about helping me plan my wedding. That was huge for me because I did not get a lot of help from my family. Renee was involved in every single decision I had to make and was able to put all the pieces together to help me have the wedding of my dreams. I would give Renee the highest rating possible because she offers exceptional service at an affordable price.

Anna · Married on 11/24/2012

Renee was an absolute pleasure to work with! Neither my husband nor I are originally from the St. Louis area and we felt extremely overwhelmed when we began planning our big city wedding - too high of prices and too many choices - but then we met Renee. She did an excellent job of getting us the most for our money without making it visible that we were cutting a few corners. From the venue to the minister and photographer/videographer, all of her recommendations proved to be tried and true. My wedding was an absolute dream! We couldn't have been happier, our families couldn't have been happier and our guests are still raving about our big day. I had multiple people tell me that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to... a girl can't ask for more than that! Renee is kind and honest, yet forward enough to balance your expectations with your budget. All great qualities if you ask me! I must admit, I was very skeptical of hiring a wedding planner, but I can honestly say that choosing to work with Renee was the best decision that I made in my planning process. She came in as a vendor and left as a friend. My wedding would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Weddings By Renee's reply:

nna ... I am overwhelmed by your very kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Tucker and your families. I so appreciate your including me in your wedding, but mostly considering me a friend. I feel that, too. Saw your photos the other day and they are magnificent. Can't wait to see the album. Will call you soon to get together. Take care, and again, thank you. Renee

Katherine · Married on 10/27/2012

"Renee is a Wedding Connoisseur and a Breath of Fresh Air!"

My husband and I were just married October 27. 2012. We had a pretty large wedding and it was an absolute dream! Having lost my Mom a year ago to leukemia, it wasn't easy trying to plan a large wedding without the support of someone I was so close too. I had a lot of love and support from a special aunt, my family and friends, but emotionally it was still tough. Renee was there for me in every way, especially on an emotional level. She really loves what she does, which is revealed through her enthusiasm and caring nature, organization, and unique ideas! She does above and beyond, helping a bride truly capture her vision. Renee communicated with my other vendors, had an organized list of wedding details to be done, and was easy to communicate with. She guided me on what needed to be done, gave valuable opinions, and listened to my ideas. On the way to the church for rehearsal, Renee gave my maid of honor directions via phone to avoid traffic. She also went with me to pick out other decor for my wedding gown and provided a detailed wedding day agenda to everyone. That's just how kind hearted and thorough Renee is! Any bride would be lucky to have her as a wedding planner. Thanks Renee for making the wedding more amazing than my husband and I could've ever imagined!! It was the vision my Mom and I had both started to plan, and I will always be grateful. I was the happiest, care free bride that day - thanks to you :)

~ Kate

Sent on 11/13/2012

Weddings By Renee's reply:

Kate: Your review means so much to me, and your friendship means even more. Your wedding day was fabulous! I felt so much love all around you. Everyone was so happy to be there with you and Don to celebrate and support you. And, your mom was definitely with us throughout the planning and certainly on the day and into the night. Loved working with you and Aunt Cathy. She's spectacular. Can't wait to see your photos and video. We'll have to have a viewing party! Thank you so much for including me in your wedding. Talk to you soon. Renee