Another Mother Wedding Helper

Saint Charles, MO View map Visit website

$800 Package Price

Operating out of Saint Charles, Missouri, Another Mother Wedding Helper is a professional wedding planning company specializing in the execution of bespoke events. Owner, Jayme Fletcher has long possessed a talent for event coordination. After putting together her daughter's wedding she realized her passion for wedding planning. Jayme’s ambition is to provide her clients with all the assistance they need so that they can truly focus on enjoying their celebration.

Inspired by your distinctive style and personality, Another Mother Wedding Helper seeks to bring your wedding vision from concept to reality. Jayme aims to help you realize your dream wedding experience. She offers several wedding packages that feature a host of services designed to accommodate all kinds of budgets. From pre-wedding consultations to day-of coordination, this expert is prepared to match and exceed all of your expectations. Some notable service offerings include but are not limited to:

• Coordination of vendors
  • Setup of event decor
  • Setup of ceremony and reception
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing!

Jayme was such a help! As a person & a bride, I am pretty type-A and was able to feel prepared and be relaxed on my wedding day with the assistance of Jayme and her 'Another Mother' approach :). So very happy I found her! She handled all the important details, setup, vendor check-ins, and helped keep the wedding party informed and organized. Created a great flow to the day. I am so thrilled with how everything turned out. Definitely book!
    Jana D. Married on 04/02/2022

Top-Notch Wedding Consultant

We hired Jayme to help us get organized and ready for our daughter's wedding...after being in a near panic when we realized all that still needed to be done! Jayme absolutely rescued us, organized us, asked all the right questions about my daughter's big day -- including many that we had never thought to ask. She is so easy to work with, so kind, and so organized! She makes it seem easy when we all know it's not. She helps with the lead up to the wedding with scheduled meetings where we worked through the details together. She calls the vendors to make sure everyone is on board and has the correct information, and she advocates when needed. The day of the wedding she is everywhere, doing everything--she's amazing! And the proof is a wedding day that my daughter has described as "magical." Everything went beautifully and we all got to enjoy the day. Do yourself a tremendous favor and hire Jayme--but call soon because I suspect she's filling up fast :)
    Terri O. Married on 11/21/2021

AnotherMother was exactly what I needed.

Jayme was exactly what I needed on this day...and so do you. Trust me. She is professional, organized, very quick to get the "vision" of your day and will execute everything flawlessly. I had a ton of details with this wedding and she did an outstanding job with all of it. She was also kind enough to stop and pick up food for our crew. Her attention to detail was like it was her own daughter's wedding. That's how I felt. She is tremendously kind and caring as well. A delight to work with. This day was magical for us and that's bc I could totally relax knowing that all of the details were in good hands with Jayme. And she got it all packed up for us to get out of there on time. I could not have done it without her. She worked tirelessly the entire day. It was a wonderful experience.

6 Cole Creek Ct Saint Charles, MO, 63303
Location of (Another Mother Wedding Helper)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding