Sisters Floral Design Studio

Saint Louis, Missouri View map Visit website

Sisters Floral Design Studio is a highly-rated florist located in Kirkwood, Missouri that services weddings in the Saint Louis area. The company provides fresh, personalized, design-forward, award-winning, customized florals for your unique wedding events.

When you choose Sisters Floral Design Studio, you gain instant access to a large array of floral styles, arrangements and services that can all be customized to your unique wedding vision. Floral styles that are offered include classic, country, glamorous, modern, preppy, romantic, rustic and vintage. Sisters Floral Design Studio has experience creating arrangements for a variety of purposes, including aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages and table arrangements. Flower petals can also be provided to enhance any event at your wedding. Additionally, Sisters Floral offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup
  • Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$258.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$84.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$83.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$273.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

4.7

Mandy P. Married on 04/09/2021

Incredible wedding florists

If you're looking for an incredible florist for your wedding, Sisters is the way to go. From the initial meeting to the day of, Sisters captured our vision perfectly, gave us advice, and even helped pin flowers for all the guys! Sisters did an amazing job and helped with our rehearsal dinner, too. It was a pleasure working with them. Plus, we were planning the wedding from a different state and Sisters made sure to accommodate us with virtual meetings, too!

Out of all of our wedding vendors, Sisters was the most stress-free, flexible, and delightful to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!

Mandy-
    Thank you so much for trusting us with your vision and for working with us so well. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth O. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Flowers!

I reached out to Sisters Florals after they did the flowers for both my sisters wedding because we knew they would do a great job. I'm so glad I did! They were so friendly, helpful and flexible in working with us during Covid times. Our flowers turned out beautiful!

Sisters Floral Design Studio's reply:

Elizabeth - thank you for the review and congratulations on your beautiful wedding!!

- Emily, Shelly & Teresa
    Amira Married on 08/11/2020

Sisters truly feels like family!

Choosing Sisters Floral Design Studio was one of the best choices my husband and I made for our wedding day. Like many other couples our wedding was affected by Covid-19, but Sisters was the definition of accommodating. When we decided to have a "minimony" instead of our originally planned wedding they were ready to rework everything with us. They even gave us ideas of different workarounds and ideas that we hadn't yet thought of. They knew exactly what they were doing and were able to help guide us to figure out what we wanted our new vision to look like.
    I also wanted to incorporate some silk flowers that were in my mother's bouquet when she got married and they were all about it and super accommodating and made them look wonderful.
    The flowers the day of were nothing short of perfect. When I go back through my photos I still stop and just stare at the photo of my bouquet because 4 months later I’m still not over it. They took our vision and ideas and made them into the perfect reality.
    My family is so in love with them and their ability to arrange flowers that they are now our family's go to florist. For my parents' anniversary my father ordered from Sisters because he was so taken with our wedding flowers.
    I simply can not say enough wonderful things about Sisters and would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for fantastic flowers. When we decide to have our vow renewal and reception when it’s safe to do so, I know with zero hesitation that we will be booking Sisters Floral Design Studio again.

Sisters Floral Design Studio's reply:

Amira! What a wonderful thing to see first thing on a Monday morning. You made our whole week!! Thank you for taking time to review and congratulations to you and Andrew on your beautiful wedding! - Emily, Shelly & Teresa

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Exclusive Events, Inc. Exclusive Events, Inc. Wedding Decor & Lighting

Emily and her team at Sisters Floral are simply amazing. Their passion and creativity know no bounds. Each and every event we have the pleasure working with them on is flawless. I highly recommend Sisters Floral Design Studio to every couple looking for timeless and beautiful floral décor.

Catherine Rhodes Photography Catherine Rhodes Photography Wedding Photographers

Sisters Floral Design has been used at a couple wedding I've photographed and each time the pieces they create are stunning and vibrant! The brides are always ecstatic. I recommend them to everyone!

Photographique Studio Photographique Studio Wedding Photographers

I LOVE working with Sisters - I'm always impressed with the designs and arrangements they come up with. They seem to be simple and beautiful, and ALWAYS accurate. Love them! They bring even the average reception location to life when they are involved, and make the stunning ones look even more so!

822 Hanley Industrial Court Saint Louis, Missouri, 63144
314-551-9505
Location of (Sisters Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding