28 North 8th Street Suite 412, Columbia, MO 65201 Map · Phone number

About Catherine Rhodes Photography

Catherine Rhodes Photography | Destination Lifestyle Wedding Photographer | Columbia, Kansas city, St Louis and Destination Locations World Wide

Providing a fresh and modern approach to lifestyle wedding photography, Catherine Rhodes Photography is currently based in Columbia Missouri, regularly traveling for weddings throughout the United States as well as destination locations World wide!

Follow Catherine Rhodes Photography on

Catherine Rhodes Photography 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Fields · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Highly recommend Catherine!

Catherine was AMAZING to work with - from our engagement photographs to our wedding day, she captured every detail in a beautiful way. Highly recommend her to any couple who desires high quality pictures to capture their big day!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Muzzy · Married on 11/17/2018

Words cannot begin to describe how wonderful. Catherine handles wedding day chaos with grace and execution.

Words cannot begin to describe how incredible Catherine Rhodes is as a photographer and now friend. Catherine was the wedding photographer for my sister and many of our friends. After seeing her work & creativity in action, we without a doubt knew we wanted her to be the photographer to capture our special day. Catherine handles wedding day chaos with grace and execution. We had A LOT of photo groupings we wanted captured between our ceremony & reception, a nearly impossible task especially with the early setting sun. Catherine got them ALL!! And she did it in such an organized fashion, utilizing our wedding helpers and her assistants to quickly move each party on to the next captured moment. No stress or hurry was felt. Aside from the structured family & wedding party photos, she prioritized candid moments throughout the whole day. We cannot wait to see the entire gallery, as the sneak peeks have already brought us to tears. Catherine captured every emotion & feeling that was experienced during the best day of our lives.

But WAIT THERE'S MORE. Catherine did our engagement session and a private bridal session for me. She made both of these sessions so fun and comfortable. My husband & I are not the most "modely" or "posing" type of people, and I joked with Catherine that she would have to keep an eye out for our commonly occurring double chin grins, big mouthed laughter, and my crazy curly hair that has a mind of it's own, ha!! Catherine miraculously photographed incredible pictures, that were genuine, natural, and SOMEHOW made our cheesing double chinned grins and wind-blown hair look beautifully "us."

I adore Catherine. Her love and passion for photography and her business is evident. Her love and thoughtfulness towards her clients is so so felt and appreciated. Her genuine character is one to be admired. 10/10 would recommend Catherine as a photographer for all of your special days, moments, and timeless family photos. LOVE!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ellie · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Catherine! She is incredibly talented, genuine and professional. She truly took the time to get to know me and my husband and that meant so much to us. Through getting to know us, she was able to beautifully bring our vision to life. We were both a little nervous for the engagement session, but she made us feel so comfortable. She made the experience fun and easy, while still incorporating our ideas and capturing our essence as a couple. They turned out beautifully – soft, romantic and happy. Leading up to the wedding, Catherine stayed in touch and walked us through every step. She was so helpful in creating the day of timeline, and I am forever grateful for the time she built in for the “special” moments – first look with my Dad, getting ready with my mom and bridesmaids, reading letters from each other, etc. Her advice made for a very smooth and easy day, and it was everything we dreamed of. A couple weeks before the wedding, she even sent a sweet care package! How amazing is she?! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and she did a great job capturing all of our moments. She was super flexible with the weather and got creative with some amazing locations to take our pictures. Our photos (sneak peak, blog post, and final gallery) were all delivered right on time, and they blew us away. We have had a blast looking back and reminiscing about our special day. Catherine is simply wonderful, and I am elated that we chose her as our wedding photographer! I HIGHLY recommend Catherine with Catherine Rhodes Photography!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Catherine Rhodes Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• The Bridal Solution
    The Bridal Solution Wedding Planners

One of THE BEST Photographers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Fresh & Inspiring!

• 28 North 8th Street, Suite 412 Columbia, 65201 See on map