Katie Beach Photography

Saint Louis, MO View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hi!! I'm Katie! I'm a local wedding photographer in St. Louis that is pretty much in love with weddings!!! There is so much that goes into a wedding!! It is the culmination of years and years of dreaming on the parts of so many people that love eachother. There is so much heart and emotion at every wedding that I have have ever been to and for me that's what makes each wedding so special. It's the love behind every detail, every burst of laughter and every tear that really stops you in your tracks. I strive to capture those moments in my photography. I truly believe that every photograph should be a work of art in itself, meant to tell just one piece of the whole story that is your wedding. :)

Please feel free to look through my work, my website, my blog. If you have any questions please let me know. :)

314-761-8146
katie@katiebeachphotography.com

Thanks so much!! :)
Katie

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Mary Married on 01/12/2014
    Katie was the best vendor at my wedding. She was budget friendly and very excited about my ideas. She was always one step ahead of me and had tons of ideas for locations. Having a budget was an important piece of my wedding puzzle and the quality that Katie gave my family was truly amazing. I'm pretty picky so please do yourself a favor, and check her out. I didn't like how other photogs charged me by the hour. Katie stayed all day and even waited till I tossed the bouquet! Can't say enough great things about the professional and sweet manner she runs her company.
    Aivy Married on 08/17/2013
    Getting a great photographer who truly was in the profession for their genuine passion in documenting and capturing incredible moments and special events was truly important for us. With the overwhelming choices of all of the various photographers to choose from, finding the "right" photographer for a reasonable price was such a stressful ordeal that I had to have a friend, who is an avid fan of photography, assist me with reviewing and narrowing down my options for the best picks. After reading Katie's blog and seeing her style, Katie was our top pick and we were fortunate she still had availability on our wedding day. Katie was super flexible, easygoing, personable, and adventurous from the moment we first had contact with her to the day we received our discs of our pictures. We had some unique and last minute ideas for our engagement and multicultural wedding ceremony (primarily a blending of various Vietnamese, American, & European traditions) and Katie was very accommodating and shared the same enthusiasm we had for the scenes and shots. She made us feel at ease and took amazing shots that captured some very special memories. She worked incredibly hard and was very efficient getting our pictures back to us. We definitely hope we can work with Katie again for future events and celebrations!
    Kennedy Married on 07/05/2013
    Katie Beach was extraordinary. She had an uncanny patience working with us. Her professionalism made us feel that we could trust her with anything. Her friendliness made our experience fun. And most importantly, her eye and talent made our wedding pictures beautiful which we can use reminisce for the rest of our lives.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

Katie Beach Photography 1
Gift
Receive $100 off any wedding photography package when you mention finding Katie at WeddingWire.

Carolyn Burke STL Carolyn Burke STL Wedding Officiants

Katie Beach knows how to capture a couple to where one feels like they were there when they were not. She is warm and friendly and easy to work with during the ceremony. ~Carolyn Burke Wedding Officiant

Pixies Hair Design Pixies Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful work!!! Already have images up on my facebook and prints in my studio and business cards! Not only does Katie do beautiful work, but very very nice. As I was doing hair, I could watch how she got so involved with the girls in the "getting ready" shots! Loved it. I would laugh at the moments she would be capturing, because those are the moments, as a bride you miss!!!! FANTASTIC!

Saint Louis, 63129
Location of (Katie Beach Photography)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding