1013 Ohio Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104 Map · Phone number

About Wildflowers

Located in St Louis' historic Floral Row, where fresh flowers arrive daily from around the world, Wildflowers' studio is full of imagination, beauty and endless possibilities. An extensive inventory of rental containers and props, exquisite flowers and a talented staff have made Wildflowers the number one source for area party planners.

We love a celebration! From small intimate gatherings to large ballroom events, our familiarity with all St. Louis' city venues assures that a Wildflowers design will be both beautiful and suitable. Let us help you see and realize the possibilities in expressing your own unique style.

Wildflowers delivers! Delivering gift orders daily to the greater St. Louis Metropolitan area, Wildflowers is also happy to help you with an expression of love, gratitude or sympathy.

sjp1254

Wildflowers 5
  • Joanna

Joanna Imbeault · Married on 09/20/2019

Extra flowers

Very responsive and flexible vendor. We had extra boutonnieres provided for groom and parents without extra cost. Thank you!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Mimi

Mimi Sher · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful chuppah!

Wildflowers prepared the flowers for our wedding in the Missouri Botanical Rose Garden. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces matched our blush color scheme and were delivered on time to the hotel for bridal party photos. Additionally, Wildflowers prepared a custom chuppah for the ceremony and centerpieces for each of the tables. The arrangements were beautiful and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Wildflowers 6
    Wildflowers 7
    Wildflowers 8
    Wildflowers 9
    Wildflowers 10

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Sara and Joanna are incredible!! When we sat down for our first meeting, we went over my Pinterest board of bouquets I liked. Each one they asked what I liked about it and offered suggestions on how they could incorporate that element for the wedding. I appreciated the care, attention, and effort they gave to me when discussing everything. If there was ever a detail that I wasn't sure about/ didn't have a specific idea about, they offered suggestions and always asked if that would be something that I would like. I appreciated having their expertise as well as their flexibility to take my vision into account. My husband and I also had a tight budget and Wildflowers was still able to accommodate all our needs. Nothing looked anything short of stunning on our wedding day.

The day of, the flowers showed up on time and I couldn't get over how beautiful everything was. I had TONS of compliments from bridal party and guests at how beautiful the flowers were!

I am so grateful I got to work with both these woman and I would highly recommend any friends who are getting married to meet with them! :)

Sent on 01/16/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Wildflowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 184.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 14.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 84.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 241.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Flourish Events & Concierge
    Flourish Events & Concierge Wedding Planners

One of my favorite vendor partners in St. Louis! Every arrangement Jane does is a work of art!

• Cosmopolitan Events
    Cosmopolitan Events Wedding Planners

We can't stop raving how beautiful the floral design elements are that come from Wildflowers. They capture the essence of a bride and her distinct style on her wedding day.

• Exclusive Events, Inc.
    Exclusive Events, Inc. Wedding Decor & Lighting

Jane at Wildflowers gives 150 percent to each and every client. She is extremely talented and kind. You will receive very professional service.

• 1013 Ohio Ave Saint Louis, 63104 See on map