7016 Oleatha Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63139 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Wild Ginger Weddings

Are you looking for outside-the-ordinary wedding flowers? You've found them. Wild Ginger Weddings is a St. Louis full-service farmer-florist specializing in local, seasonal, sustainable, beautiful wedding flowers. From bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and table arrangements to chuppahs, mandaps, arches, moongates, and hanging floral chandeliers, we create showstopping custom floral installations that reflect the seasons.

Our designs are filled with life, color, and movement, inspired by the time we spend ‘off the beaten path’ in Midwestern forests and prairies, and on our mini-farm. Each bouquet is rich in the blooms, branches, seedpods, leaves, berries, and vines that embody the season of your wedding and the elegance of the natural world. We're driven by our love and wonder for natural ecosystems that bring forth flowers and other living things.

We can’t wait to make your wedding beautiful with sustainable flowers!

To get started, fill out the form available at www.wildgingerweddings.com/customweddingflowers and we'll get back to you within one business day with a range of estimates, follow-up questions, and a request to schedule a consult.

We're a queer-owned and LGBTQ+ friendly business with a personal and professional commitment to ending white supremacy and working toward liberation for Black people and people of color.

Follow Wild Ginger Weddings on
Altar decor
img 6101 51 1961413 159069802841372

5 Reviews for Wild Ginger Weddings

Li-Mae Mcclellan · Married on 02/02/2020

Seasonal, creative, sustainably sourced flowers!

The heart of my review is this: do not hesitate to work with Carolyn at Wild Ginger Weddings! She is resourceful, smart, caring, conscientious, and crafts the most amazing flower arrangements!

I couldn't have hoped to work with a better florist (and person!) than Carolyn. She is incredibly knowledgeable about flowers and flora of all kinds, and it shows in her work!

When I first met with her, I really didn't have a clear idea of the flowers I'd want, and she kindly guided me through a series of questions that helped us both narrow in on a concept. I was so impressed when I showed her a picture of the floral bridesmaids dresses, and she identified the type of flowers in the pattern and offered to incorporate them in my bouquet! I loved that consulting with Carolyn felt like having an interesting conversation with an interesting person, not like conducting a business interaction with a vendor who's busy with lots of other things.

My number one priority in flowers was that they be as locally sourced as possible. Carolyn went above and beyond with this and even sent me a beautiful note the day of the wedding explaining where the flora in my bouquet was sourced from. She crafted me the most incredible and lively bouquet in the dead of winter using impressively local flowers and branches!

Sent on 05/21/2020
  • Nathan

Nathan Garrett · Married on 11/05/2019

Best vendor at our wedding

For our wedding we wanted something a little more natural and wild than your standard formal bouquets, centerpieces etc. Thank goodness we connected with Wild Ginger. Carolyn doesn’t just go to the wholesaler downtown and pick up the same roses and peonies as everyone else. She harvested a good portion of the greenery and natives from her own wild yard, and the result are these totally unique arrangements that put Missouri flora front and center. You realize it is not all about blossoms, it is about seedheads, ferns, an array of textures and shades of green, the overall composition.
    Of all our vendors Carolyn was the easiest to coordinate with. We knew what things cost, what we were getting, when it would be there. Gorgeous arrangements and no drama. Worth every penny.

Sent on 05/04/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Wild Ginger Weddings FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 7016 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO, 63139 See on map
    By Appointment Only
    Location of (Wild Ginger Weddings)