COMPLETE weddings + events Reviews

163 Reviews for COMPLETE weddings + events

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Kinsey · Getting married on 10/18/2020

Excellent!

Very easy to deal with. Provides everything needed to make your day great.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lytle · Married on 03/14/2020

Great DJ & videographer!

Our DJ, Zach, did an awesome job!
    And our videographer was everywhere - can’t wait to get the final product!

Sent on 04/09/2020

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

YAY!! We are so glad you loved everything!! Can't wait to see the finished product either!! It was so great working with you all :)
  • Leslie

Leslie Furdek · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing DJ Experience!

Our experience with booking Complete was easy and smooth! We met with our DJ and thought everything was good to go until 3 day before the day, we got a call from the owner saying our DJ had been changed. Without going into too much detail, he assured us this change would be better for our event anyway. I was a bit nervous, but decided to give the newly assigned DJ a chance and I'm so glad I did! Jacob really spent the time to get to know us, our story, our vision for the day, and our style of music. He was incredibly professional, personable, and down to earth! I walked away from that meeting feeling incredibly confident in his ability to make our wedding day perfect. Jacob manged our ceremony and made sure everything ran smoothly at the Jewel Box and even offered to run any last minute errands for us between the ceremony and reception. At the reception, he kept us on our timeline and was constantly checking in to make sure we were having a great time. He recommended we do the "shoe game" which was so much fun and got people engaged! He also had us take an entire group reception photo....which I can't wait to see! Jacob kept people dancing the entire night! I would highly recommend Complete Wedding for DJ services!

Sent on 11/21/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hey Leslie!! I am so sorry things were a little chaotic there toward the finish line, but I'm SO happy that Jacob fully delivered that night!! We never want a bride to experience any stress leading up to her wedding day, so I can't apologize enough for that. Glad everything turned out wonderful for you :)
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 11/02/2019

Loved them! They make things easier for you

We loved using Complete Weddings + Events! The whole process was a breeze & the online portal they have makes it super easy to communicate all the information you need to for the different services you hire (photographer, DJ, photobooth, etc.). It was also a relief to be able to hire so many different services from one place. The photographer, Derrick, was FANTASTIC! The DJ, Nick, was absolutely great & the guests really loved him. Thoroughly happy with our decision to choose Complete Weddings.

Sent on 11/18/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hey Katy!! It was lovely working with you as well :) CONGRATS on your recent wedding...CANNOT wait to see the images when they come back!!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/02/2019

Kept our Guests on the Dance floor ALL NIGHT

Josh and I are beyond thankful for the best DJ and Photobooth, operator we could have asked for, for our big day. How do we even begin to say how amazing Joe Northern, our DJ was, he had all the guests up on the dance floor immediately. He not only kept the music going but he was dancing with us, brought us drinks, and provided the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. We had to have Joe literally turn the music completely off for our guest to even leave the dance floor!!! Joe showed up very early to set up the room and sound system. The music quality and sound were great from the light music during dinner, to the transitional songs to get people on the dance floor, to the all-out party he helped us achieve! Our night would not have been the same without him. Joe also took the time to meet me personally and ask lots of questions about our relationship and friends so he could help customize our night. Shawn was our photo booth operator and he stayed later to make sure myself and my now husband were able to get in the photobooth. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day the best!Samantha and Joshua Elliott (11-2-2019)

Sent on 11/14/2019

Renee Duddy · Married on 10/15/2019

Above & Beyond

Thurman was amazing! He went above & beyond his job, helping in every aspect. With a small wedding he kept people on the dance floor & really connected with all our guests, they loved him! Complete Weddings was very responsive, easy to work with a competitive pricing. Next time person that's in need, ask for Thurman he will not disappoint!! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hey Renee!! Thank you for your kind words!! Thurman said he had a great time with ya'll as well :) CONGRATS again to you and Greg!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing experience

I cant thank Complete Weddings + Events enough for providing such an awesome experience for not only my husband and I but for all of our wedding guests! I highly recommend our DJ, Adam, who put us at ease while in the planning stages. During our visit, he was kind enough to meet face to face to go over the songs that we wanted at our ceremony and reception. Other than the few songs we had chosen for our processional, recessional, first dance, etc. we let Adam take control over the song selections and it really fit us perfectly! He also make sure to check in with us on several times throughout the night which was great. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thank you Adam and Complete Weddings + Events for helping to make our wedding a memorable experience!

Sent on 10/15/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

aaaww thanks for your sweet words!! I'm so glad things went so well for you guys!! Adam said the reception was a BLAST with ya'll!! CONGRATS again on your wedding!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Great team!

We hired Joe Northern - from the Columbia, MO team - as our DJ for our October 2019 wedding. We also spent some time on the phone with the St. Louis office, coordinating services.

Joe met with us to create a playlist for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception - and the dance party was perfect. He took our ideas and created something so special for us and our guests. He also worked, secretly, with my now-husband and mother-in-law, to plan a surprise mash-up dance that was a huge hit the night of the wedding. How fun! How creative!

Joe also worked with us and our officiant to coordinate the timing and organization of our ceremony. We didn’t have a wedding planner, and I started getting nervous about the logistics of the day. He already knew the venue (Les Bourgeois) and the team on site. He allowed us to save the money on a planner, meanwhile, easing our nerves about the flow of the day. What a huge help and burden lifted.

Finally, Joe was a phenomenal communicator. Quick to respond, easy to work with, and incredibly kind. We didn’t live in the city where we got married, and most of our conversations were done by phone and email — he made it easy. Good guy, great work, would highly recommend for any future weddings or parties.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Amy Schwarz · Married on 09/28/2019

Awesome experience

Our photographer Mel was awesome!!! Very friendly..made our experience wonderful!! Dave our DJ also great!! Played great music! We were very happy with both services we received! Jordan the manager was amazing to work with...answered any questions we had! Listened to all our wants and needs! And even popped in on the reception to see how things were going! Very classy!! Thank you so much! We had a perfect day!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

CONGRATS 🎉 on your wedding!! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your Big Day!! So glad to hear everything went well with Dave and Mel. They’re a great team ☺️. Can’t wait to see the pictures!! 💙

Allysa · Married on 09/21/2019

Right on the money

Zach did a great job DJing our wedding. He was very flexible and made our outdoor wedding one to remember!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Kyle Lairmore · Married on 08/24/2019

The Complete Package

Complete provided all our wedding day needs on August 24 at an affordable price with a extremely convenient one-stop bundle package! We contracted with them for DJ, Photographer, Videographer and Photo Booth services.

Jeff Baker was our consultant who I became familiar with at a Bridal Show and our Wedding Venue Open House. He was extremely helpful and responsive. He sealed the deal when he invited us to Complete's Open House (with food and drinks) to meet staff and see examples of their work. The main reason we chose Complete was because we were thrilled that staff would already be familiar with each other and would work seamlessly together. And this held very true on our wedding day! Our wedding day was easy and stress-free, due in part to Complete's professionalism and friendliness!

Leading up to our special day, we provided most information via their website on our personal account. We were able to read bios and see examples of staff's work to help us make our selections for the services we wanted. We were able to make 3 staff choices for each service.

Jeff Baker was our DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He did a fantastic job of keeping the evening on schedule and fun! During line dances, he would get on he floor and provide direction to us that didn't know the moves (Wooble, Cupid Shuffle, etc)...which was basically me, the Bride! :)

Alex Covert was our main photographer and Liana Sharp was the assistant photographer (and my superhero in disguise). They were creative in their shots and so fun to work with! Liana held things for me, fixed my dress, helped safety-pin my bustle when it kept falling, etc. I completely underestimated not needing a wedding party, but Liana saw I needed assistance and jumped right in with a smile! Alex was high-energy and amazing! He stayed well past his contracted time to get more shots on the dance floor. He danced with us and fit right in!

Xander Oakes was our videographer. He worked great with Alex and Liana. While quiet and reserved, he recorded wonderful and steady footage for our video!Sean was our photo booth attendant. He did a good job with keeping the printing moving and interacted well with our guests.

Sean provided a thumb drive that night of all the photo booth shots. So no waiting to see the funny photos! We were able to share online the next day!

Link was provided to an online photo gallery one month after wedding. Separate thumb drives of video and photos in a colored photo box were provided 1.5 months after wedding. We have yet to make our one request for edits to the video, but are working on it.

Thank you so much to Jeff, Alex, Liana, Xander and Sean for making our wedding day so wonderful!

We hope Complete recognizes how valuable you are to the company!We highly recommend Complete Weddings + Events - St. Louis for DJ, Photographer, Videographer and Photo Booth services.

Photo credit: Complete Weddings + Events - St. Louis

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Robert

Robert Denler · Married on 08/03/2019

Superb DJ services

This review is for the DJ services. We will have another review for videography later.

John Riley, our DJ did a masterful job moving out ceremony along. He was an efficient and effective aid to the maid of honor and I would recommend him in a heartbeat if I needed background music for a large event again. John took our planning form, asked some key questions and put together a great dinner atmosphere for our guests. Our original plan was to not have a DJ, but I cannot imagine the reception going as well as it did without him.

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic DJ!

We are so happy that we chose Complete to provide the DJ services for our wedding! Evan did a fantastic job at making sure that the party kept going throughout the entire reception! We have had so many compliments from family and friends about how fun the reception was, and we owe that to Evan and his fun and upbeat personality! Many thanks to Evan and Complete for helping us to create the reception of our dreams!

Sent on 06/24/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

aaawww thanks Kayla!! We are SO happy that Evan took great care of you guys. CONGRATS on your wedding day!!
  • Constance

Constance Payne · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent experience!

Jordan was amazing and the entire experience was as positive as I could have hoped for.
    He was attentive and eager to please. He described himself as a emcee that also played music and I would say that is correct. Though there were zero complaints about his DJ skills, he is foremost a people person.
    Thank you!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

Very Professional

we met this company at an expo. So many DJ companies were there. All the other companies we either very sale-sy or didn't give a care about your business. This company was professional and fit very well with out personalities.

Sent on 03/08/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

HI Laura!! Thank you for your sweet words!! We can't wait to be a part of yours and Sergio's Big Day in less than 2 months!! EEKK!!
  • AllisonC

Allison · Married on 04/06/2019

Libbi and Zach were great

We had a great experience hiring Complete. I had some other vendors be very pushy with selling me services, and called me daily. Libbi was patient, got me info I needed to make an informed decision without pressure. She also gave me helpful timeline advice.
    Zach, our DJ, did a thorough call with us before our wedding, learning about us, our style and our event. Night of he was great, providing our guests a fun night. He accommodated many of our quirky requests seamlessly.

Sent on 04/18/2019

COMPLETE weddings + events's reply:

Hey Allison! It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day! We are SO glad everything ran smoothly and everyone had a great time! CONGRATS again :)
  • Monica · Married on 01/25/2019

Photography/DJ/ Photo Booth

We used Complete weddings + events for photography, DJ and photo booth! Jeremy was great to work with! He made sure we got everything we wanted and more! Having multiple services together was beneficial when planning and we got a good deal too! We would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Emily · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing and fast turnaround!

Our pictures are beautiful and our photographers were amazing and patiently worked with us in 25-degree weather! They captured everything we wanted and more. Super professional and unseen by guests. And fast turnaround, we were sent a sneak peek of some edited pics the next week!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Peyton · Married on 12/07/2018

December wedding

Our DJ, Brenton, was absolutely amazing. He went out of his way to make sure everything was to our liking and even helped with other things through out the night that weren’t even DJ related. Everyone raved about how awesome he was!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Heather · Married on 11/18/2018

Easy going

Our photographer was patient and easy-going adapting to everything that our wedding party I wanted to do

Sent on 03/03/2019

Ashleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Complete success !

We chose to use Complete for photography, DJ, photo booth ,and lighting and we could not have picked better!

Libby (office) works really hard to make sure every question is answered and you have everything you need. She is the reason we chose to go with so many services from Complete and we are extremely happy we did!

Alex (photographer) did our engagement and wedding photos. We could not have gotten a better lead photographer. He kills spiders with out alarming people, comes very prepared and goes way above and beyond not to mention how great he is at taking spectacular shots with a personality to boot !! Great job Alex !!

Dino (photographer) was funny and quirky. Puts you at ease making being photographed all day a breeze. Thank you so much Dino great job!

Brenton (DJ) Mr. personality! He was not cheesy and weird he really took care of us with no awkward down time and weird moments he brought an assistant and they worked well together bouncing off of each other. Brenton got involved with our guests and got to know us to tailor our event to best fit us. Could not have asked for better. We missed an appointment with him and he changed things up and was willing to meet with us at a later time we also had last minute changes and he took it all in stride for an amazing evening.

The photo booth attendant ( which I feel really bad for not getting his name ) our guests had a great time with this. I’m really glad we were able to do this and being able to have all the photos immediately afterward was great!

With Complete doing multiple services for us the DJ and photographer knew each other and they were able to talk and work details out so it was a bit more seamless and because they work more events together they worked better together!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Lisa Statuto · Married on 10/06/2018

Very friendly and punctual!!

Both guys were very nice and friendly. They were very assertive about their jobs.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

I found COMPLETE at a bridal show and found out one of the workees and I had a mutual friend. After talking for a bit, I knew this was the company I wanted for my DJ. I was not at all disappointed! Trey was easy to work with and made the reception run smoothly! He also was great about communicating despite having to do it the week of July 4th. I am so glad I chose this company, they eliminated a lot of worry and made the reception great and stress free!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Tara · Married on 03/17/2018

Jacob was the DJ at my sister's wedding this past weekend, and he was amazing! Constantly checked in with the family for any requests and to make sure we were happy throughout the night. He knew how to keep the party rolling with great music and he kept coming to the dance floor to dance with the guests! Great attitude, he excelled our expectations and made the reception a night to remember!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Cassie · Married on 12/31/2017

Since we teamed up with Complete, we have had nothing but friendly service and fast responses to any questions we've had. Complete has made us feel like family and have been super easy to work with during the entirety of our wedding planning. Our DJ Ryan was fun and friendly to all guests. He played awesome dance music and kept the party going. Guests felt loose and had fun the entire time while commenting on how they had never been to such a fun wedding with such great dance music! Thank you very much to Ryan for making the night so much fun! Our photographers and videographers, Dwayne, Lynne, Courtney and Nenad, were so nice, helpful and organized. They captured every moment we wanted! Such genuine and friendly people with the best attitudes! They all went above and beyond our expectations in every way possible. Everyone made the experience fun and relaxed with as little stress as possible. We can't say thank you enough to Complete for making our special night perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/17/2018