Gloss Makeup and Hair Reviews

Gloss Makeup and Hair 6
Gloss Makeup and Hair 7

Dana · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Makeup & Hair

Jillian is such a great person and got along very well. She was very professional and was able to do my hair and makeup the way I asked the first time. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Some even said they have been upset with other stylists for other weddings they were in, but that Jillian and her team really did an amazing job. I would HIGHLY recommend Gloss Makeup & Hair.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Emily · Getting married on 01/19/2020

She was amazing! My make up looked like it was airbrushed on (when it wasn't), she was EXTREMELY flexible, it was really cheap for the quality, and she was very easy and responsive to contact! If you need someone to do your make up you NEED to use her!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 8
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 9
  • Shawna

Shawna Weatherly · Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride!

Everything turned out just as expected. Ashely was awesome to work with. All my girls loved her. She has a real talet and everyone was really pleased with the outcome of their makeup.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

The absolute best

Jillian and her team simply create MAGIC!!!! My bridesmaids were so impressed and she made me personally feel like true princess! She’s also very easy to communicate with and does everything to try and create everything you’ve been dreaming of! If I had the chance to do it over again, Jillian would be my go to every time!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 10
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 11

Hannah McFall · Married on 05/25/2019

Jillian and her team are amazing!!!

Jillian and her team were absolutely amazing! Jillian went above and beyond on the day of my wedding, she made sure that every detail of not only my hair and makeup, but the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! She made my day magical and stress-free! I would absolutely recommend her! If you're getting married or have an event that you want to look fabulous for, run don't walk to the phone to give Jillian a call!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Emilie · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jillian was amazing to work with! She is so talented and very professional! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day. I would 100% recommend Gloss Makeup & Hair!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 12
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 13
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing company!

When I first came across Gloss when planning for my wedding I could not believe a company like this was in Springfield, MO. I booked immediately and Jillian was enthusiastic, professional and courteous from the get go. When it came up a few weeks later that her brother would also be getting married on the same day, I was absolutely crushed. Jillian assured me that she would still make my day everything we’d discussed and more, even from afar. She did not disappoint! Kelsey and Katrina were absolutely amazing. This company goes above and beyond to make sure everyone looks exactly like they want to on such an important day. We had a blast laughing and joking with the girls from Gloss. I can not say enough amazing things about this company! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 19
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Tseng · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing experience!

5 stars just doesn't do Jillian or her team justice! Hiring Gloss was one of the best decisions I could've made regarding my wedding. Jillian is so kind, patient, knowledgeable, talented, and sweet. As well as her team! She took the time to carefully listen to my needs for makeup and hair. She helped me find the exact look I had envisioned in my head and was so patient with me. She always took into account what I wanted and made wonderful suggestions along the way. She is also a wedding PRO - she knows the ins and outs of a wedding day and was so helpful just communicating with my bridal party and other vendors. My friends were asking how anyone gets married without Jillian's help and that they wanted so bad to be her friend!! She is not only the ultimate wedding professional, but she's a truly kind and sweet person, you will not regret hiring her!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Kashea

Kashea Sims · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Jillian seriously was sooo sweet and made me feel so beautiful on my special day!!! Very very good at what she does. She also did my engagement session makeup and hair!!! Seriously the BEST!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 20
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 21
  • Casey

Casey Wirtel · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfection and kindness

Jillian is timely, detail oriented, personable, and very skilled in hair and makeup! She was on time to my appointments, comes to the location where you request her to style you, and she has all high end products that she uses. She educated me on makeup products and techniques while she worked and my makeup stayed in place through 16 hours of sweat, tears, and dancing! My hair was perfectly styled and not a piece fell out all day. I cannot thank her enough for the way she made me look and feel on my special day. Jillian treats you like a princess, this is her passion and her gift, she is absolutely wonderful at her craft!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Marissa Ruffino Coulon · Married on 11/16/2018

Perfect Hair & Makeup for my Special Day

Jillian and her assistant were absolutely wonderful. I was an out of state bride looking for H&M. I looked and looked and was not finding what I wanted. I finally came across Gloss and was so excited to work with Jillian and her team. She was extremely responsive throughout the whole process and very professional. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time and really listened to every detail. The end result was more than I could have asked for. Do not hesitate to book Gloss Makeup and Hair for your wedding day. You and your wedding party will not be dissapointed. Jillian, thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Marissa Ruffino Coulon

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

I felt like a princess!

Jillian is such a joy to work with! She is very knowledgeable about the products she uses and also is willing to answer any questions about the products/what they do where to purchase. I used Jillian back in March for trial hair and make-up before my bridal session and knew immediately that I had made the right choice! On the day of my bridal shoot, she travelled to me, which made it such a relief. On my wedding day, sweet Jillian showed up to my suite around 8:30 ready to make magic happen! Bless her heart for letting me add my MIL to the list of who needed hair done! My 10 year old daughter and I both had hair and make-up applied on the day of the wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. My daughters hair held very nicely, she was ready about 9:15 am and the ceremony was not until 5:15pm. As for my hair and make-up, I opted for the airbrush and have no complaints. My make-up looked flawless and my hair was perfect. I sure did feel like a princess with how beautifully Jillian does her work. Thank you Jillian for making me feel like royalty on my wedding day!!! I would hands down recommend her to anyone, anytime!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jenna · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Hair & Makeup!

Jillian & her fellow consultant did a phenomenal job on mine, my mother's, & my bridesmaids' hair & makeup for my wedding day. Jillian was so pleasant to work with through the whole process, from booking, to deciding on and trying out my "day of" look, to the big day! I will definitely work with her again for future events! Her work is just perfection. I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and she brought my vision to life! She made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself! Exactly how you want to feel for your big day!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 22
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 23
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 24
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 25
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 26
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 27

Jaime · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian did hair for my wedding party. We had a mix of gals who wanted hair half up, down, and up. She did the most incredible job, she was right on schedule, sweet and fun to have around, and most importantly the looks were gorgeous and modern and stayed put all through the day and night. I totally recommend Jillian!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • kyndall

kyndall · Married on 09/29/2018

I LOVED working with Gloss Makeup! I didn't use the hair services, just makeup. I worked with Caitlin and she was AWESOME. I loved how she even left a touch-up kit for me to keep in the bridal suite. Highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 28
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 29
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 30

Ashley Dowden · Married on 09/28/2018

Jillian was so professional and accommodating and truly made my vision of how I wanted to look like on my wedding day come to life!

Jillian is so worth going with for your wedding. She allows you to do a trial and makes you feel completely confident going into your wedding day look. She has a gift and made me look even more incredible than I could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 02/11/2019
  • W

Wmily · Married on 09/22/2018

Jillian killed it!! She was so amazing, helpful, and professional. She made me look and feel so beautiful! I would highly recommend having her stick around for touch ups and pictures. She made sure my hair and make up we’re always perfect. We also had random etiquette questions we’d be discussing and she would tell us typically what goes on in whatever situation we were taking about. She completely put my mind at ease. My best friend is also using her for her wedding in 6 months so it’s going to be a fun reunion! I am going to recommend her to all my bride friends!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 31
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 32
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 33
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 34
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 35

Michelle · Married on 09/22/2018

From start to finish, my experience made me feel like a VIP. The trial was amazing - I felt so at ease. I had to make a venue change for the wedding day and Jillian and Caitlin accommodated without question. Caitlin is absolutely beautiful inside and out. She did a great job and I clicked with her from the moment we met. She not only treated me like royalty but she also did an awesome job with my sweet mama who wears hardly any makeup. I will definitely be using Gloss for my future needs.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kripa · Married on 08/25/2018

Jillian is absolutely incredible! She is so good at matching your look exactly to your inspiration photos, and she is so open to feedback when something wasn't quite as you envisioned it. She takes such detailed notes during your hair and makeup trials and is a perfectionist, meaning everything will go EXACTLY according to plan on your special day. Jillian did two gorgeous updos for me--one for my Hindu wedding ceremony, and one for my Catholic wedding ceremony--and she did my airbrush makeup twice because neither of us realized how much the Hindu ceremony would somehow make my skin yellow because of all of the throwing of rice covered in turmeric. She is professional and an absolute delight to work with. We all loved her so much!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 36
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 37
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 38

Jourdon · Married on 05/05/2018

Jillian is truly a professional. She was so organized, responsive, has great product, and on top of it all, very sweet! She pulled off the exact look I wanted and all of my bridesmaids looked stunning from 9am to midnight. I didn’t hear one complaint from my girls about their looks- pleasing 8 different girls is a big achievement. Jillian kept our looks natural and her makeup did not look “caked on” at all. Do yourself and your friends a favor and hire Jillian for your wedding!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 39
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 40
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 41

Elizabeth · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Jillian is so sweet and did an absolutely amazing job with my hair and makeup - it looked perfect all day and made my engagement photos absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 42
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 43
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 44

Jayme · Married on 01/26/2018

First off, Jillian is amazing! My original make up artist had to back out, of doing my wedding, last minute and Jillian graciously stepped in. She was professional, helpful and very knowledgeable about my color pallet and what colors would look best with my skin tone and eyes.
    The day of the wedding, she did an amazing job making my bridesmaids feel beautiful, happy and not over done. I was not feeling well, due to nerves, but Jillian helped calm me down and even prayed with me. I am so blessed to have had her as part of my special day. I will defiantly be using her services again and recommend her to all of my friends!!!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 45
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 46
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 47
    Gloss Makeup and Hair 48

Sheri · Married on 01/06/2018

Being a photographer, Jillian, is everything and more that I need in a make up artist for me to refer her to my clients! She's top notch!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Jillian does beautiful makeup and hair! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a quality job!

Sent on 12/08/2017