Gloss Makeup and Hair Reviews

69 Reviews for Gloss Makeup and Hair

• Amanda

Amanda Smith · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Professional and On Point

Jillian and Gloss are amazing and would highly recommend. Jillana and team are experts in wedding hair & makeup so you can rest easy knowing that they will take care of everything and make sure everything goes smoothly. I loved how detailed and helpful Jillian is included helping pull together detailed schedule outlines and “hair/look” powerpoints for each person. Not to mention she 100% nailed the looks we were going for and the hair held all day without any issues!

Sent on 09/26/2020

Jennifer · Getting married on 04/17/2021

Wedding Makeup

Had an amazing experience with Gloss Makeup and Hair! Jillian is very responsive to emails. I had tons of questions and they were all answered in a timely manner. Ashley, the makeup artist, was fantastic, I did a trial run with her and she did the makeup on my wedding day. She made me feel super comfortable and the makeup was gorgeous! I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Eva

Eva Phelps · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing!!!

They make the "getting ready" part of your wedding day easy and efficient. These ladies are professional, easy to talk to, and their work is done beautifully! You will feel like a queen on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Natalie Reynolds · Married on 10/04/2020

Absolute Perfection!

There aren’t enough amazing things to say about Jillian and the Gloss ladies that accurately describe how amazing my experience has been. I received hairstyling and airbrush makeup services for my wedding day, and traditional makeup services for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law. The Gloss ladies showed up and were ready to go at 6:30 AM per my request, and they came to our Airbnb for our convenience. Ashley and Becka are so talented and everyone’s makeup looked so beautiful, flawless, and unique to each bridal party member. And Jillian - WOW! She completely exceeded my expectations with my hair and airbrush makeup and really respected my requests as to what I was looking for. I wouldn’t change a thing about my experience with Gloss and would recommend them to anyone. Absolutely perfect and I’m so grateful for all their efforts!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Amber Root · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing experience

Loved worked with Jillian from the engagement picture makeup, bridal hair trial up until the big day! I showed her a couple pictures I liked and she absolutely nailed it... really did better than the photos. I will definitely be using her again for other photos and would 100% recommend. Her team does great work as well so it’s all around a wonderful company.

Thanks Jillian!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Chelsea Koscelny · Married on 09/10/2020

Wonderful!

The girls were great! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out 🥰

Sent on 09/12/2020
  • O

Olivia Ellington · Married on 08/28/2020

The best I could have asked for!

They were amazing!!! I knew we were in great hands the whole time. All the artists were so kind. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2020

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2020

Stunning work!

The work these ladies can do is absolutely amazing! In a large group of girls there's bound to be atleast one unhappy person and let me tell you, every single person was in love with their hair and makeup! The entire bridal party looked stunning! They truly are an amazing team and as a fellow bride, you will not be disappointed! My hair was exactly as I asked and my makeup was flawless! It lasted the entire day, night and even through some rain!
    I've never felt prettier than on my wedding day! If your looking to hire some of the sweetest people you'll ever meet that will turn you into your perfect vision of the bride you want to be, look no further! These are your girls!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Elizabeth Watson · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing work!!!

Jillian and Ashley did an amazing job and making me feel beautiful on my special day! I chose to have my hair and makeup done in the Gloss studio and that was the best decision I made all day. I got to relax and not worry about anything happening at the venue 💕 Ashley came to the venue to do touch ups and she was wonderful. She made sure I looked perfect in every picture.

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 06/27/2020

Phenomenal Service

Jillian and Abby are two very talented and amazing ladies! I cried a lot of happy tears that day and you couldn't tell even a little. They prepared a little touch up kit for the day of and that little touch meant a lot to me. Jillian truly has perfected the makeup game. I'd use her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much for making my day stress free and making me feel like a million bucks!

Sent on 07/17/2020

Dana · Married on 06/20/2020

Beautiful Makeup & Hair

Jillian is such a great person and got along very well. She was very professional and was able to do my hair and makeup the way I asked the first time. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup. Some even said they have been upset with other stylists for other weddings they were in, but that Jillian and her team really did an amazing job. I would HIGHLY recommend Gloss Makeup & Hair.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Stafford · Married on 06/20/2020

Gloss Hair and Makup Experiences

Scheduling, contracts, and the day of hair and makeup was easy, and so good! My husband is still raving about how good we all looked. I'm glad we paid extra for Jillian to stay a few hours to get us through first look and ready for the wedding. I wish we lived closer to get this done on occasion! Thanks Jillian, you were great!

Sent on 06/26/2020

Paige Headlee · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing to work with!

Ashley and Abby did an incredible job on bride, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom's hair and makeup. We got so many compliments throughout the night! They were so sweet and great to work with too.

Sent on 07/19/2020

Emily · Married on 01/19/2020

She was amazing! My make up looked like it was airbrushed on (when it wasn't), she was EXTREMELY flexible, it was really cheap for the quality, and she was very easy and responsive to contact! If you need someone to do your make up you NEED to use her!

Sent on 12/05/2017
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Smith · Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

I can't say enough good things about Gloss Makeup and Hair! Jillian went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding day look and made me feel my absolute best. Their organization and professionalism are truly unmatched and because of how incredible they were, I had one less thing to worry about on my big day. Booking Gloss was one of the best decisions I made and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any and everyone.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Teiah · Married on 12/21/2019

The best ever!

I would HIGHLY recommend using Gloss for your hair and makeup needs for any big occasion. All the girls in my wedding party looked beautiful! I also wasn’t sure what kind of look I wanted for my big day, but Katrina worked with me and I couldn’t have been more in love with how it turned out. I’m usually not a fan of wearing makeup, but I couldn’t even tell I was wearing any and I LOVED how it looked. My hair also held up for the entire day and didn’t need to be touched up at all. They’re happy to answer any questions or help with any concerns you may have. They literally are the best!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Kaci

Kaci · Married on 11/03/2019

Phenomenal Service

I could not have selected a better team to work with for my wedding day! Jillian is so, so sweet and professional! She is easy to communicate with and timely with her replies. She assigned Katrina to do my makeup & hair for my wedding day; honestly, I could not have been happier! Katrina is a wonderful person with amazing talent! Seriously, her work is phenomenal! I was so glad that I did a trial a few months before my big day. I felt like that helped me get to know her better and I was relaxed on the day of because I knew what to expect. Katrina went above & beyond and nailed the exact look that I wanted. From the colors to my hair style with my veil, everything was perfect. I felt like a queen all day!
    I HIGHLY recommend Jillian and her team to everyone considering professional makeup and hair service! I will definitely be a returning customer when I need these services in the future! Thank you SO much for making my dreams come true for my wedding day!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Kerrigan

Kerrigan · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Airbrush Makeup

Ashley is the artist that I got for my bridal makeup, mother of the bride makeup and bridesmaid makeup. She was AMAZING! She was so easy to talk to and made everyone feel so comfortable, I felt like I had known her much longer than I did! She was so kind and truly listened to what we all wanted and made our visions come true. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better! She answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable the entire time! I cannot day enough how much I appreciated her! She is the reason I would return to Gloss Makeup- Ashley is just truly amazing and a huge asset to Gloss! Thank you Ashley!!!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda McGrath · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing Amazing Hair and Makeup

Jillian and her team are just amazing. They are very professional and do exceptional work. I really enjoyed working with all the girls. From beginning to end Jillian answered any questions I had and was very accommodating. She made me look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Bock · Married on 09/07/2019

So easy to work with

Absolutely phenomenal work. These ladies are sweet, caring, and so professional. Both Caitlin and Ashley were at our wedding to do makeup. They are both absolutely amazing! Sweet Caitlin did my makeup for the big day and just absolutely hit it out of the park. Thank you Gloss for making us all so beautiful!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jeni

Jeni Mitacek · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

Jillian and her team were absolutely amazing! My trial as the bride was such a fun experience and she was very open to my feedback to make sure everything looked and felt just right for the big day. Jillian and her team did a wonderful job on the HAMU for myself, the mamas, and all the bridesmaids. They were fun, upbeat, calm, and very professional. Everyone looked and felt flawless!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Shawna

Shawna Weatherly · Married on 06/08/2019

Happy Bride!

Everything turned out just as expected. Ashely was awesome to work with. All my girls loved her. She has a real talet and everyone was really pleased with the outcome of their makeup.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2019

The absolute best

Jillian and her team simply create MAGIC!!!! My bridesmaids were so impressed and she made me personally feel like true princess! She’s also very easy to communicate with and does everything to try and create everything you’ve been dreaming of! If I had the chance to do it over again, Jillian would be my go to every time!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hannah McFall · Married on 05/25/2019

Jillian and her team are amazing!!!

Jillian and her team were absolutely amazing! Jillian went above and beyond on the day of my wedding, she made sure that every detail of not only my hair and makeup, but the hair and makeup of my bridesmaids was perfect! She made my day magical and stress-free! I would absolutely recommend her! If you're getting married or have an event that you want to look fabulous for, run don't walk to the phone to give Jillian a call!!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Emilie · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jillian was amazing to work with! She is so talented and very professional! I was so happy with the way my hair and makeup turned out for my wedding day. I would 100% recommend Gloss Makeup & Hair!!

Sent on 07/02/2019