Victoria Park Florist

Chapel Hill, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Victoria Park Florist is a wedding flower company based out of Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, Dave and Margaret Pender, we highly prioritize personalized client experiences. We take pride in not only our down-to-earth approach but in our one-of-a-kind floral arrangements as well. Victoria Park Florist strives to provide couples with inspired creations to perfectly complement one of the most special days of their lives.

Dave and Margaret Pender, along with their talented team of designers, aim to provide couples thoughtfully crafted pieces every time. Building their business around an independent-mindset, David and Margaret maintain a professional approach that focuses on the people that are behind each custom order. With their signature friendly customer care, Victoria Park Florists offer the following services and arrangements:

• Consultations and samples
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Delivery and setup
  • Aisle, chuppah and altar decor
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • Centerpieces
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals and single flowers
  • Non-floral arrangements
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/23/2022

Absolutely Amazing

They were one of the easiest vendors to work with. Lisa was AWESOME! She was SOO responsive and would suggest different price points for all of my ideas. We received so many compliments on our flowers since they were gorgeous. They were also very reasonably priced compared to other florists that I priced.

Victoria Park Florist's reply:

Amanda!! You are so sweet. Thank you for this kind review and for sharing a couple images of the flowers from your big day. Easily one of our favorites so far this year! Congratulations again!
    Megan C. Married on 04/23/2022

Beautiful Fresh Flowers

Victoria Park did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! We had used them in the past for other family events, but nothing as big as a wedding. For my initial consult, they asked for sample pictures and then made bouquets based on those. The original one they made wasn’t exactly my vision and during the consultation they went to the back and made a new sample for me. That new sample is what I ended up going with! We did make some changes after booking with them, so I didn’t see the changes in person until the wedding day but I had complete faith they would look amazing. They absolutely blew me away with how everything looked! I had so many compliments on the flowers. At the end of the night we had so many leftover flowers that the workers at the venue/catering were taking them home because they loved them. Victoria Park’s service is wonderful and everybody who works there is so kind, friendly, and helpful. You will not regret booking with Victoria Park!

Victoria Park Florist's reply:

Megan,
    Thank you so very much for your kind words!! We loved getting to work with you -- thank you so much for trusting us during the whole process. We loved how everything turned out for your day and are thrilled to hear you felt the same. Congratulations again!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

6113 NC Highway 86 Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
9199679394

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-4pm
Location of (Victoria Park Florist)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding