Victoria Park Florist Reviews

20 Reviews for Victoria Park Florist

1 User photo

Victoria Park Florist 1

Brandon · Married on 09/08/2018

Victoria Park florist provided our low and tall centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres at our wedding. The flowers were gorgeous and exceeded our expectations. We got so many compliments on them!

We came upon Victoria Park by chance. One day, we happened to walk by and decided to come in to look around. At the time, we had a packed schedule so we could not stay for a full consultation, but still felt so welcomed and were impressed with the flowers they had on display. We live on the opposite coast so during the planning phase, we could not discuss details in person. Both Margaret and David were patient while we had many back and forth emails discussing different options. They were able to take the right elements from my pinterest board and turn it into the beautiful arrangements at our wedding, even snagging some hard to get blooms for us, like deep purple dahlias. Our coordinator also had great things to say about working with Victoria Park. We will recommend Victoria Park florist to all of our friends in the area!

• Frances

Frances · Married on 06/23/2018

Gorgeous Flowers, Great Service

Margaret and David from Victoria Park Florist were phenomenal. They managed to give me bouquets that could withstand hours outside in blazing 95 degree weather and they looked impeccable from start to finish. They were incredibly easy to work with, stayed within my budget and the design far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them. I have tried resizing my photos but can't seem to include them.

Alexis · Married on 05/05/2018

I chose Victoria Park Florist as our florist because of Margaret. She is the sweetest. I loved how she let me come in and she put samples of flowers together so I could visualize how it would be on my wedding day. She did such a great job and everyone loved the centerpieces and flowers!

Maggie · Married on 10/21/2017

Margaret and David at Victoria Park Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. When I went to visit Margaret, she treated me to delicious cucumber sandwiches and South African rooibos tea while we chatted. I showed her some pictures of what I was hoping for, and she went back in her shop and made examples of everything! That was incredibly helpful for me, as I have practically no knowledge of flowers. She showed me examples of what my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, and decorations could look like. Her husband David was also exceptionally helpful to me in providing advice on my decoration ideas. On the day of the wedding, Margaret dropped everything off early and in vases with water to keep them looking fresh. My bridal bouquet was absolutely beautiful and looked exactly like what I was dreaming of. I cannot thank Margaret enough for all her help in designing the perfect flowers for my wedding day.

Victoria Park Florist 2

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

From start to finish, our experience with Victoria Park Florists for our wedding was fantastic. First, when we went to talk about our options, Margaret treated us to tea, sandwiches and cookies while we looked through previous arrangements she had done. We talked about what we wanted and then she actually went and made up mock arrangements - we went back and forth several times, each time she was responsive. We ended up with BEAUTIFUL arrangements (by working with Margaret) that fit within our price range (by working with David). THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I walked in and saw our flowers on the morning of our wedding, I was so so pleased!

Avery · Married on 08/26/2017

Margaret and her husband David did an absolutely phenomenal job for my wedding. She truly brought my vision to life and made it look easy! I was impressed from my first visit - she served me tea and refreshments, and made each and every piece I was ordering right in front of me! I shared my vision for bouquets, centerpieces, boutonniere, and garlands, and she made an example for each piece while I sipped my tea! The time and care she put into that first visit made me sure she would give me the same care throughout the planning process, and I was right. My wedding was an absolute dream - VP created all kinds of arrangements exactly as I wanted - including two enormous arrangements! She also was very helpful with the pieces I wanted to move and reuse from the ceremony to the reception. Overall - just wonderful! Plus, their pricing is very reasonable and much better than what I found in Raleigh. For all of these reasons, I did not mind driving to Chapel Hill one bit!

Brittney · Married on 02/18/2017

We were extremely impressed with Victoria Park Florist. The owners are incredibly friendly and helpful. One of the things I most appreciated was both the quality of the arrangements and their transparency in regards to pricing. You know exactly what you're paying for and their pricing is very very reasonable. I would recommend Victoria Park Florist to anyone!

Teresa · Married on 10/22/2016

I would absolutely recommend Victoria Park Florist! Margaret and her team were absolutely amazing!!!! They were extremely accommodating, I live a little far away from chapel hill and she stayed late two times to meet with my mother and I. The flowers were flawless, and she did an absolutely wonderful job of capturing my vision for my bouquet. My sister used Victoria Park for her flowers for her wedding as well (1.5 years ago) and had an equally wonderful experience. When you meet with Margaret about your wedding she mocks up bouquets and takes extra time to make sure she understands your vision, she really makes you feel like a bride. I will be using them for ALL future events!

Mars · Married on 08/20/2016

My wife and I went to VP Florist for the flowers for our wedding in August. From the moment we stepped foot into the store we knew we had come across something special. We were absolutely blown away with the service and friendliness that was shown to us as we went about picking flowers and colours for the wedding. Margeret has to be the most amazing florist I have ever met, knowing exactly what to whip up when needed and never being phased by the opinions and choices we put forth. In the end the flowers for our wedding was beyond extrodinary, they were breathtaking and turned our venue into something truly special. From the centerpieces through to cake toppers all the way to the bouquets , nothing was overlooked and looking back on the photos from the wedding, we are still in awe at what VP Florists managed to do. So if you are looking for THE BEST florist for your wedding, we can highly recommend the Victoria Park Florist.

Heidi · Married on 08/13/2016

A wonderful experience with Victoria Park, from consultation to the flowers. It started with a friendly and fun consultation with Margaret, who really listened to what I wanted and had helpful (not in the least pushy) suggestions for what we could add or how to decorate. David, who handled the business end, was prompt and clear in his communication. The flowers were ready for our person picking up and were absolutely lovely. I had a multicolored bouquet with different types of flowers and loose roses and gerbera daisies for table dressing. All incredibly fresh and gorgeous even in our scorching August heat. I won't go to any other florist in Chapel Hill from now on! Highly recommend.

Colleen · Married on 10/02/2015

Victoria Park Florist was incredible affordable, and their staff was incredible talented and helpful. My flowers were so special and really captured what I was looking for. Victoria Park was also helpful with my future mother-in-law who ordered similar flowers for the rehearsal diner, with the plan that we could use those to supplement the reception flowers. The rehearsal flowers were great, and looked fantastic the next day!

Rhea · Married on 05/23/2015

I am so happy I found Margaret and Victoria Park Florist! I did not want to spend a lot of money on flowers, and so many florists I talked to initially were quite expensive. I was considering ordering flowers online in an attempt to save money when a coworker recommended Victoria Park. And I am so grateful she did! When I went for an initial consult, Margaret had a table set up for tea - with homemade cookies! She spent a lot of time with me, asking me about what I wanted and discussing options, and then she made up a sample bouquet so I could see what it actually looked like. This was all before I committed to them. After that first meeting David sent a cost estimate and I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price! Great people, gorgeous flowers, and all at a good price - it was an easy decision! And they did a phenomenal job arranging the flowers on the day itself. For a small fee, Margaret and David delivered and set up the flowers themselves. (And we were married in Saxapahaw so they had a bit of a drive!) The room looked perfect - I walked into the venue and was blown away - it was even better than I was hoping for. Many guests commented on our beautiful flowers. Thank you so much to Margaret, David, and the team at Victoria Park!

I created my own centerpieces, so I only ordered the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, and a wrist corsage. I found Victoria Park Florist to be flexible and inexpensive when compared to other florists in the area.

Kelly · Married on 05/18/2013

I absolutely loved working with Margaret and David. I wasn't interested in spending a ton of time or money on flowers, but I didn't want to neglect them altogether. Margaret held my hand through the process, which ended up being totally painless, under budget, and absolutely beautiful. I completely recommend them!

Karen · Married on 12/28/2012

Margaret, the owner of Victoria Park Florist, is awesome. She did the ceremony flowers for my daughters wedding. They were beautiful; delivered on time and a great value compared to all the other florist in Chapel Hill. She spent a great deal of time with my daughter and I to design the perfect bridal and bridemaids' bouquets. We sat in her shop, drinking tea and cucumber sandwiches that she had prepared, while she put together bouquets in lots of different combinations until we got one that we loved that was within our budget. I highly recommend her and Victoria Park Florist.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2012

Victoria Park did such an amazing job with our flowers! They are a family run business, and they really care about their customers. They take the time to sit with you and arrange flowers in front of you, so you can really see what your bouquets and centerpieces would look like. The flowers looked gorgeous, were healthy, and arranged beautifully!
    The were wonderful to work with, and went out of their way to find a specific flower that I had come across, that they did not currently have- without charging me extra for it!

Jordynn · Married on 07/14/2012

Margaret did an excellent job with my flowers! She made beautiful nosegay bouquets in a holder, which requires more work and expertise than hand tied bouquets as each flower is individually wired into florists foam (oasis)--this makes the bouquet last longer, too! She also created beautiful centerpieces to match.

When I met with her, she provided tea and pastries and went over my ideas. Then, she made a sample bouquet so I could see how it would look, and she listened carefully to my suggestions. I loved the end product. Highly recommended.

Polly · Married on 06/23/2012

I was so impressed with Victoria Park florist when we initially met with them. Margaret, David and Michelle are so sweet and they spent nearly 2 hour with us for our initial consult, sharing ideas and actually putting together sample bouquets so we could visualize any ideas. This is before we even booked them. We met with several other florists and most of them just showed us pictures in books. I got several quotes and compared them and the decision was a no-brainer. Not only did Victoria Park florist have a more personal touch and beautiful flowers, they were very reasonable and willing to work with any budget. The day of the wedding, I remember walking into the church and seeing my bouquets all set out and they exceeded my expectations! The altar arrangements and centerpieces came out beautiful and everything was taken care of so we didn't have any concerns with the florist at all. Also, my bouquet was out of water during the reception and until the next afternoon and still looked wonderful for our day after session three days later! The bridesmaid bouquets lasted in water more than two weeks! I HIGHLY recommend using Victoria Park florist for weddings or any other event!

Quite possibly my favorite vendor of the whole wedding process. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and happy to answer any questions my fiancé or I had. I called around 3 other florists and told them what I wanted, and they quoted me at least double what Victoria Park did. The deliveries the day of were perfect and on time at both the church and reception. And as a bonus, the centerpieces that guests took home after looked great 2 weeks after!

Caitlin · Married on 07/04/2009

Margaret Ann at Victoria Park florist talked with me for almost 2 hours just about the bouquets and boutonniers which is all we used them for. She made a mock up design as we talked and decided just how we wanted them. Not to mention, everything turned out amazing. Beautiful, beautiful flowers and very friendly people- i highly recommend them!