1 Passaic St. Bldg. 56, Wood Ridge, NJ 07075 Map · Phone number

About In-Tents Party Rentals

In-Tents Rentals is a full service event company which is family owned and operated. The owners have been in the event/party planning business for over fifteen years. We, at In-Tents, treat each event as though it were our very own, regardless how large or small a gathering it is. Our consultants will provide you with a service that is professional yet personal at all times. We pride ourselves on our own integrity, and the quality of our services.

In-Tents Rentals offers you all that you may need for a Spectacular event- tables, chairs, tenting, linen selections, multi-level staging, props, decor, and even concession options!!

We are pleased that you are considering us for your next event and we look forward to serving you.

Follow In-Tents Party Rentals on

2011logojpeg
century40x100

1 Reviews for In-Tents Party Rentals

Jen · Married on 05/05/2012

In tents rentals provided me with chairs, cocktail tables, couches and ottomans for my wedding last weekend.

In fairness I only spokje to them on the phone and over email- I never went in person.

The furniture itself was great, clean, looked new etc. My only stress was in the delivery, they don't confirm until almost the day of, the truck got a flat on teh THursday it was supposed to be delivered (for a Saturday event so plenty of time) but the redelivery was not communicated well to me which caused a bit of stress for the venue. Overall, not a huge deal, but just something they could improve on. For example, I called the next day to confirm the delivery time (ish) and was informed they would get back to me. I arrived at the venue shortly thereafter and In tents was already there delivering. No one ever even called me back. You should know where your deliverymen are- it's importatnt to brides and venues!

Sent on 05/10/2012

In-Tents Party Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents

• 1 Passaic St. Bldg. 56 Wood Ridge, 07075 See on map