Wedding Puptials

Newark, NJ View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in West Caldwell, New Jersey, Wedding Puptials is a full-service pet chauffeur and pet care provider for couples on their wedding day. The company was founded by Taylor Antonio, who wanted to assist couples wanting to incorporate their furry friends into their ceremony. The team works to provide a unique, worry-free affair for both two-legged and four-legged guests.

Wedding Puptials features a wide array of services for you and your pets. They provide grooming, leash options, and various outfits for your pet to wear during your photo sessions. They treat your companions as part of your family and make sure they are ready to shine. With each photo session they assist, the team will provide water, squeaky toys, lint rollers, and other amenities to make your pets ready for their closeup. Some of their additional services include:

• Coordination with the wedding planner, photographer
  • Puppy chaperoning
  • Safe, reliable transportation
  • Dog walking
  • Overnight stay
  • No breed restrictions
  • Custom signs for photoshoots
  • Collars and leashes are available
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Signage
Trinkets

• Shivang
    Shivang P. Married on 11/28/2021

Amazing/Unbelievable

I’m honestly speechless, Wedding Puptials was simply amazing, she was amazing and chewie our dog loved her. She was on time to all the events never late. I highly recommend her and we will definitely be using you again for all of our events.
    Michelle G. Married on 11/20/2021

wedding day was made complete & its all because of wedding puptials!

I was looking all over for someone who was reliable and who would love our Bowser and treat him the same way we do and from the moment reaching out, I knew that I found the right vendor! Taylor and her husband were so great and super accommodating. We dropped off our dog on friday afternoon before our rehearsal dinner and he made himself right at home. She brought him to our first look on saturday before the church and we got so many comments on how wonderful she was with him and how well behaved he was being with her. my husband and I are very thankful for Taylor. We wanted to share our day with our boy and she was able to make that happen! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DAY PERFECT & COMPLETE!!
    Rob P. Married on 10/02/2021

Above and beyond is an understatement

Taylor was responsive, professional, knowledgeable, friendly, trustworthy, and just absolutely invaluable at our wedding. We had no idea how to get our pups in the wedding without sacrificing the attendance of someone very close to us. Wedding puptials made our dream come true on our special day. She went far above and beyond the scope of what we asked. She picked up our pups from our home, transported them to the venue, walked them around and kept them occupied, and helped us get some amazing pictures with them when the time came. After the ceremony she took them home, fed them, took them out and made sure they were settled for the night. We honestly felt like her services were invaluable. It was clear from the first time we met her that all she cares about is making your event as perfect as possible. Her services are worth far more than she charges.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Wedding Puptials 1
Exclusive

Team

Taylor
Taylor
Owner/Coordinator

Hello to the newly affianced!! I am Taylor and I am recently married to my hubby Manny. We just purchased our first home with our fur babies, Cole and Pia. I am a lover of animals (obviuously), creating new things, and all things floral. My current obsession is Bridgerton and all other period pieces. I am learning new things on floral arrangements and calligraphy when I am not working!

Parker Street Newark, NJ, 07104
2016181767
Location of (Wedding Puptials)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding