address, Newark, NJ 07104 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Wedding Puptials

Based in West Caldwell, New Jersey, Wedding Puptials is a full-service pet chauffeur and pet care provider for couples on their wedding day. The company was founded by Taylor Antonio, who wanted to assist couples wanting to incorporate their furry friends into their ceremony. The team works to provide a unique, worry-free affair for both two-legged and four-legged guests.

Wedding Puptials features a wide array of services for you and your pets. They provide grooming, leash options, and various outfits for your pet to wear during your photo sessions. They treat your companions as part of your family, and make sure they are ready to shine. With each photo session they assist, the team will provide water, squeaky toys, lint rollers, and other amenities to make your pets ready for their closeup. Some of their additional services include:

• Coordination with wedding planner, photographer
  • Puppy chaperoning

2 Reviews for Wedding Puptials

• Kristina

Kristina B. · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing!

I found Taylor through a recommendation on a facebook group after having no idea how I was going to get my dogs taken care of the day of my wedding, or how I could even get them in my photos. I have 2 dogs that I literally trust no one with but my closest friends and my mom because one of my dogs has a medical condition that people don't typically understand and the other one has a touch of anxiety. Taylor was AMAZING with them. After speaking with her I felt such relief and knew my dogs were going to be in great hands. She picked them up from the hotel, brought them to my wedding venue, and then brought them back to the hotel after pictures. She even brought squeaky toys and helped make sure they were looking right at the camera. She was so great with my dogs and I had no doubt they were safe with her. She is the sweetest person and I think everyone should use her to keep your pups safe and make sure they make it to pictures on your big day! I highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/06/2021

Wedding Puptials FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
  • What event items are available?
    Signage

Team of Wedding Puptials

Taylor

Taylor

Owner/Coordinator

Hello to the newly affianced!! I am Taylor and I am recently married to my hubby Manny. We just purchased our first home with our fur babies, Cole and Pia. I am a lover of animals (obviuously), creating new things, and all things floral. My current obsession is Bridgerton and all other period pieces. I am learning new things on floral arrangements and calligraphy when I am not working!

+ More Details