605 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite 3, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number

Michelle Elise Artistry 7
  • Jackie

Jackie Calia · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect!! Couldn’t have been happier

Michelle and her team were amazing to work with. Michelle is sooo sweet and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Leading up to the day, Michelle and her assistant Laura were both very easy to communicate with and were proactive with getting the details set up in advance. It made the day of go so smoothly! Michelle did my hair and make up and everything was flawless till the very end of the night. I received so many compliments and couldn’t have been happier! Her team also did hair and makeup for both mothers and my bridal party (6 girls). Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with their hair/makeup. Thank you so much Michelle for everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Vito and Eddie · Married on 09/07/2019

Spectacular

We were married on 9/7/19. Deanee was our hairstylist and Kristin was our makeup artist. They were true artists and made our ladies look red carpet ready. They are true artists in every sense of the word. Deanee created one of a kind hairstyles which lasted all night, and everyone loved. Kristens makeup skills were spectacular. All of our girls and moms look their natural best, not overdone. They enhanced everyone’s best attributes without going overboard. Look no further for spectacular wedding hair and makeup

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/16/2019

Hair Godess

Michelle is truly a one of a kind hair stylist. She took my vision and made it come to life! Her welcoming and bubbly personally made me feel like I knew her my whole life. Not only did she care about myself as the bride, but she truly cared to make my mother and my bridesmaids hair look perfect. A few months before my wedding, my mother went through a stage where a lot of her hair was falling out due to having to go under anesthesia 3 times in one week for a surgery (who knew that this was a side affect!). My mom was so upset and cried to Michelle that her hair would not look good for my wedding. With a warm hug, Michelle promised her that she would make her look beautiful and that she did! She suggested my mom to get a certain type of hair extension to fill out my moms hair. I could not recommend Michelle enough! Stop looking, she is the BEST!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 8
    Michelle Elise Artistry 9
    Michelle Elise Artistry 10

Michelle Elise Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30