605 Bloomfield Avenue, Suite 3, Montclair, NJ 07042 Map · Phone number

Michelle Elise Artistry 6
Michelle Elise Artistry 7

Victoria Brown (Scaglione) · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Hair and Makeup Artists

I recently got married in June and used Michelle Elise Artistry and cannot say enough wonderful things about the them. Every interaction I had with them was great! They were so accommodating and responsive. Everyone's hair and makeup came out amazing and all of my girls in my bridal party were raving about it. I truly appreciated all of their time that they spent on us to make us happy with each girls hair and make up. Kerry and Alyssa were my two lead girls that I had and they did an AMAZING job with mine and I couldn't have loved it more. All four girls that traveled for my wedding were spectacular. I would recommend Michelle Elise Artistry to everyone and anyone! They are all so professional and really know how to make you feel special on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 8
    Michelle Elise Artistry 9
    Michelle Elise Artistry 10
    Michelle Elise Artistry 11
  • Samantha

Samantha Younghans · Married on 06/04/2019

Denee nailed my wedding day vision for my hair!

From the day I inquired with Michelle Elise Artistry, it was an absolute pleasure working with them! Michelle is kind, caring and super organized. She always had my best interest in mind, and that was so important to me during the planning process. She was on maternity leave during my 4/6 wedding, so I had the pleasure of working with my girl Denee. We immediately hit it off. She's so cool and does whatever she can to make sure your happy. She was happy to have a few trials with me until we nailed the look, and on my wedding day, it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned! She, Kerry, and Marcela made all 21 people in my bridal party look like princesses. Amid all the craziness that morning, they were sharp, punctual, fun, and most importantly on point with their work. Everyone absolutely loved their hair! This company is great at what they do and very accommodating. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2019

The best decision !

Where do I even begin?! Michelle & her team are hands down the absolute best. After many days of scrolling through Instagram to find the prettiest, natural and longest lasting wedding makeup, I came across Michelle! Boy was I lucky!! I’ve been in more weddings that I can remember and never really loved both my hair and makeup so I knew for my wedding I needed to LOVE IT! Michelle is so personable, professional and talented that she made the entire wedding hair/makeup process easy! My girls also could not have looked prettier!! They kept raving for days after how they were so incredibly happy with how they looked at my wedding. I had 17 people get ready, Michelle and her team nailed it!! They finished everyone on time while making sure they looked glamorous!
    I loved every aspect of my hair and makeup form michelle! My pictures came out amazing because of how talented Michelle is, it was never too much makeup, it looked natural, photographed amazing and lasted all night!!! I can’t thank them enough ! Best decision ever 💕

Sent on 07/23/2019

Michelle Elise Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30