Michelle Elise Artistry Reviews

Michelle Elise Artistry 6
Michelle Elise Artistry 7

Victoria Brown (Scaglione) · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Hair and Makeup Artists

I recently got married in June and used Michelle Elise Artistry and cannot say enough wonderful things about the them. Every interaction I had with them was great! They were so accommodating and responsive. Everyone's hair and makeup came out amazing and all of my girls in my bridal party were raving about it. I truly appreciated all of their time that they spent on us to make us happy with each girls hair and make up. Kerry and Alyssa were my two lead girls that I had and they did an AMAZING job with mine and I couldn't have loved it more. All four girls that traveled for my wedding were spectacular. I would recommend Michelle Elise Artistry to everyone and anyone! They are all so professional and really know how to make you feel special on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 8
    Michelle Elise Artistry 9
    Michelle Elise Artistry 10
    Michelle Elise Artistry 11
  • Samantha

Samantha Younghans · Married on 06/04/2019

Denee nailed my wedding day vision for my hair!

From the day I inquired with Michelle Elise Artistry, it was an absolute pleasure working with them! Michelle is kind, caring and super organized. She always had my best interest in mind, and that was so important to me during the planning process. She was on maternity leave during my 4/6 wedding, so I had the pleasure of working with my girl Denee. We immediately hit it off. She's so cool and does whatever she can to make sure your happy. She was happy to have a few trials with me until we nailed the look, and on my wedding day, it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned! She, Kerry, and Marcela made all 21 people in my bridal party look like princesses. Amid all the craziness that morning, they were sharp, punctual, fun, and most importantly on point with their work. Everyone absolutely loved their hair! This company is great at what they do and very accommodating. I highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/31/2019

The best decision !

Where do I even begin?! Michelle & her team are hands down the absolute best. After many days of scrolling through Instagram to find the prettiest, natural and longest lasting wedding makeup, I came across Michelle! Boy was I lucky!! I’ve been in more weddings that I can remember and never really loved both my hair and makeup so I knew for my wedding I needed to LOVE IT! Michelle is so personable, professional and talented that she made the entire wedding hair/makeup process easy! My girls also could not have looked prettier!! They kept raving for days after how they were so incredibly happy with how they looked at my wedding. I had 17 people get ready, Michelle and her team nailed it!! They finished everyone on time while making sure they looked glamorous!
    I loved every aspect of my hair and makeup form michelle! My pictures came out amazing because of how talented Michelle is, it was never too much makeup, it looked natural, photographed amazing and lasted all night!!! I can’t thank them enough ! Best decision ever 💕

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brittney · Married on 05/18/2019

I only have wonderful things to say!

I truly could not have had a better team for my wedding day. Booking with Michelle was so simple and easy and from our first phone call I knew I would be using her/her team on my wedding day. My trail with Michelle was so much I could have hung out with her all day!! I got married on 5/18/19 and accidentally wrote 5/19 when filling out my information and didn’t not catch the date mix up until after my trail, I was completely frantic, but Michelle was amazing and quickly came to my rescue and handling everything very quickly. Although She was no longer able to be at my wedding, she quickly pulled a team together for me and introduced them to me and really put my mind at ease and honestly they were the best! I had an extremely large bridal party, along with parents and they kept everything on schedule and everyone literally looked absolutely beautiful! Alyssa and Denee were wonderful and I literally have never felt more beautiful in my life. The whole team was so fun to hang out with and we had a great time in the bridal suite. I cannot thank Michelle and her team enough so helping make such a special day possible. I highly highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 12
    Michelle Elise Artistry 13
    Michelle Elise Artistry 14

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2019

The Best Team to Work With!

I cannot say enough good things about Michelle Elise and her team, and the part they played in making my May 2019 wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau so perfect. Leading up to the wedding, the team was responsive, incredibly organized and so easy to work with. Coordinating hair and makeup logistics for 10 bridesmaids as well as the MOG and MOB was no easy task – especially in the tight timeframe we had to work with – and Michelle Elise was a true partner through it all, listening to the things that were important to me and sharing her expertise/advice to put together a schedule for the day that worked out seamlessly.

Michelle is so unbelievably talented and also a warm, wonderful person to be around. Truly, I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day, and the “look” that Michelle brought to life was a huge part of that. Wedding guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful our entire bridal party looked, and one guest has immediately booked Michelle Elise and her team for her own wedding upon seeing the magic they worked for mine. 😊 Working with Michelle Elise Artistry was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning process, and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing Hair & Makeup Artist

Michelle and her team were amazing on our wedding day. Words cannot describe how amazing my hair and makeup looked and how happy I was with my overall look. Michelle spends time with you at your trial going through different hair styles and doing my makeup. The style I ended up choosing was one I on a whim asked her to do before we did my last look and I loved it. It was even better day of! All of my bridesmaids looked equally amazing. I would highly recommend you book Michelle and her team!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Shannon · Married on 05/03/2019

Couldn’t be happier

Michelle Elise Artistry only hires the best of the best to serve you on your wedding day. They are all so personable they make you feel like your best friend is doing your hair and makeup! I actually changed a few things from my trial vs what we did the day of and they were so accommodating like it wasn’t even a thing. They plan everything out to the minute to make sure you stay on schedule and everything lines up with photography and videography. I’m so glad I was able to enjoy myself during the big day while they took care of everything. And my hair and makeup stayed perfect throughout the entire day even though it was rainy! They were 100% worth the price. Thank you!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 15
    Michelle Elise Artistry 16
    Michelle Elise Artistry 17
    Michelle Elise Artistry 18

Jennifer Hemsley · Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

I found Michelle Elise Artistry through recommendations and social media and after reaching out and meeting for a hair and makeup trail, I knew her team was the perfect fit for me. Michelle and her team were extremely professional and organized from the very first email up until my wedding day. I had a bigger bridal party (8 girls) and myself as well as my mom getting glammed. Michelle provided the perfect number of assistants as well as a perfectly time out timeline which made the day go so smooth and created so much less stress. They all stayed on scheduled, actually finishing early than expected, and had a great attitude and sense of humor throughout the entire experience. I actually decided the morning of my wedding to do different hairstyle from the one I did during my trial and it came out even better than I ever expected. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Thank you so much for making my already flawless bridal party even more beautiful than they already are. Each one of my girls have different styles (some like natural and some prefer full glam) and they absolutely nailed each one. They also knew how to perfectly work with each type of hair texture which included extreme curls as well as pin straight, long, short, thick, thin, etc. which was something I was nervous about. Being a bridesmaid in many weddings prior to my own, I’ve seen friends hair get ruined because stylists don’t know how to work with different types of hair. We did not have that problem! The same goes for makeup as well. Everyone’s hair and makeup lasted all night even through all the sweat, tears, and dancing! I highly recommend Michelle Elise Artistry and hope that I am lucky enough to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Kerri · Married on 02/16/2019

Michelle is amazing

Working with Michelle was an amazing experience. As soon as I received her materials I knew I would book her & her team. She was great during my trial and even fixed my hair prior to leaving for a night out. Prior to the big day she planned out my entire morning and gave her expert opinion for my grandmother which I thought it was super helpful. On the day of my wedding her expertise shined through. An absolute trooper there with a smile on 8 months pregnant. My entire wedding party loved their looks and her team blended in with the girls so it seemed like a bunch of friends all getting ready.

Sent on 03/01/2019

Danielle Feller · Married on 12/31/2018

Incredible Experience!

Michelle was incredible to work with! From my trial through the big day, she took special care to make both myself and my bridal party feel and look our best. We used her for makeup and she stayed to help with both hair and makeup touch-ups. I would recommend her to anyone and LOVED working with her!

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 19

Theodora Burgos · Married on 12/22/2018

More than a wedding vendor

Michelle and her team are beyond what one would expect from their glam squad on their special day. From the time we connected, to the day of our wedding, to after our wedding, the Michelle Elise Artistry team went above and beyond. I had a rather large wedding party and the team handled it SEAMLESSLY. Not to mention, one of my bridesmaids had special needs - the team made her feel beyond beautiful which made my entire day. The team is professional, curious, and talented. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. One your wedding day, you want to look glam but still yourself, and the tea, does just that. I can confidently say, I would have anyone on the team glam me again. I still wake up everyday wishing the team was slamming me for my everyday life. My makeup didn't move all day long and my hair sustained intense winds in the middle of December. Do not think twice about working with this team - you will not regret it.

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 20

Allison G · Married on 12/15/2018

Recently Married 12.15.18

I recently got married in December and hired Michelle for my bridal party makeup. From our first conversation, to my trial to the wedding day, Michelle always made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Her work is nothing but the best. Michelle and Alyssa handled my bridal party and everyone looked breathtaking. Michelle is truly an artist and the most sweetest person one can ever meet!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Gina Varricchio · Married on 12/13/2018

Absolutely the best makeup team

Michelle and her team were extremely prepared and professional. They were able to make my vision as a bride and all my bridesmaids’ visions come to life. I didn’t need much of a trial. Whatever I explained, Michelle was able to work her magic. I would highly recommend this company to use for any occasion where you want to get glammed up, especially your wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 21
    Michelle Elise Artistry 22
    Michelle Elise Artistry 23

kelly · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Hair & Makeup Artist

Michelle and her team were absolutely incredible and so lovely to work with every step of the way. Michelle was able to make my hair and makeup vision for my special day a reality and her team really made each one of my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Christina · Married on 11/17/2018

Michelle is Amazing!!

Michelle and her team were honestly a dream to work with ! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. Not only is her team to talented and efficient , but Michelle is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She made my wedding day run so smoothly with getting hair and makeup done for 13 people right on schedule!! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Janvi Paralkar · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect hair and makeup!!

Michelle did 3 looks for me during my wedding and was absolutely fantastic to work with. Not only did my makeup and hair come out exactly how I had envisioned it, her joyful and positive energy was so wonderful to have around. Would recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Chiovitti · Married on 09/29/2018

The best makeup and hair artist there is!

Michelle was recommended through our venue and her quality of makeup and hair did not disappoint! I was blessed to find someone who provided the services of both hair and makeup because that was less hassle for me to find two different people. I do not wear makeup everyday and I knew our wedding was once in a lifetime. So, I knew I needed to find someone who I could trust and who could direct me. Michelle was so sweet and when I went for my makeup and hair trial I felt as though I had known her forever. She was honest when I asked her questions about what she thought. This was something I really appreciated because, I wanted to look elegant on my wedding day and I needed an honest opinion in order to achieve that. The day of my wedding, there was unfortunately a miscommunication between her assistant and her about the start time of everything. I had asked to change the original start time of makeup and hair due to being able to add on some more time to get ready and take photos with my husband. Michelle being wonderful, worked with me and said an earlier start time was perfectly ok. This was something I truly appreciated because I had an early wedding and knew how early they had to get up in order to get to our venue. However, the miscommunication sadly did occur and I unfortunately missed out on the one-on-one photos with my husband. Although that was a bit disheartening, Michelle and her girls were right on time for our original start time we agreed on. With this being said, I knew if the miscommunication did not occur, Michelle and her team would have been right on time for our earlier start time. They were a force of nature to get my army of family and friends wedding ready. Michelle and her staff made sure everyone looked gorgeous and she even stopped down to see my husband to do his hair really quick. Everyone's makeup was PERFECT and everyone's hair was spot on! Everything lasted all day! I could not have imagined picking anyone else for my wedding and like I stated prior, she delivers! The photos on her site, which are elegant and radiant, is truly what she offers. I was in awe all day with both hair and makeup and did not want to take it off at the end of the night. I can not thank you and your team enough for helping me make our day one-of-a-kind :)

Sent on 10/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

I could not be happier with Michelle and her team. From the first interaction, I knew I would book Michelle for my bridal hair and makeup. Her and her team were so professional and put us all at ease. I have been a bridesmaid before and the morning of hair and makeup was always a stressful event. Not the case with Michelle! She had the morning planned out with such detail weeks before the wedding. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed that she is now booking Michelle for her own wedding. I'm so happy I chose her!

Sallyann · Married on 08/24/2018

If I could give Michelle more than 5 stars I absolutely would. Michelle did my hair and makeup for my wedding at the Park Chateau on 8/24/2018 and she absolutely killed it! I wish she didn't only do bridal makeup because I would hire her for every event if I could. She made me look like a princess on my big day, and I am so happy I chose her to work with. From day one, Michelle was responsive, flexible, and friendly, in addition to being amazing at what she does. Once I had my trial with her, I just knew that I had made the right choice. The day of the wedding Michelle and her team were there early and were ready to go. Some of my bridesmaids who are engaged are asking me about Michelle's info because they want to hire her now for their weddings! My girls looked absolutely gorgeous and felt so good about themselves, too, which was really important to me. Not to mention I've never looked as good as I did on my wedding day, all thanks to Michelle!! Michelle, thank you so much for being a part of my big day. Not only are you an incredible hair and makeup artist, but you are super cool, easygoing, and so much fun to hang with. I would recommend Michelle's services to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Talia · Married on 08/18/2018

Michelle was recommended to me by a co-worker and I’m so happy she was available for my wedding! From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be great. She was very responsive and organized. We scheduled a trial a few months before the wedding where we played with different hair and makeup looks until we found the perfect fit. I was so calm the morning of my wedding because I knew I was in such great hands, and all of my bridesmaids looked amazing. I can’t recommend Michelle enough, she is so talented at her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking Michelle, act quick before she gets booked up!

Maria · Married on 08/12/2018

From the very beginning, I could tell Michelle would be a pleasure to work with. Her catalog of services is very impressive and easy to follow. On the trial day, she perfectly executed my vision and from there it was smooth sailing. I highly reccomend Michelle Elise Artistry if you want stellar hair and makeup services!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

taylor · Married on 08/05/2018

OMG I loved my makeup- and so did my whole bridal party! Alison and Angie were super fun and fit right in with all of the wedding shenanigans! So many compliments. The girls were professional and fun. Michelle did a wonderful job of helping to create a schedule for the day of. Would absolutely recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 07/07/2018

Michelle + her team are amazing!!

From the moment we got engaged, i knew Michelle would be the one to do my hair and makeup! I have known her for many years and could'nt wait to have her do my hair and makeup for our wedding. Besides being amazingly talented, she is professional, attentive, super reliable, and knows how to make you feel like the most beautiful person in the room! She was so gracious through the whole process. She even handled our high maintenance mothers with such grace, and without rolling her eyes (like i was haha). I was lucky enough to have her beautify me for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. She made me feel so amazing and my girls could not stop raving about her team as well. Many guests, family and friends ask me who did my hair and makeup since i am also in the beauty industry. Every time i recommend Michelle because she is truly so talented and im so happy with how everything came out!! Thank you so much to this team! I am forever grateful for you!! Go book her for your wedding now girls!!!

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Michelle Elise Artistry 24
    Michelle Elise Artistry 25
    Michelle Elise Artistry 26
    Michelle Elise Artistry 27
    Michelle Elise Artistry 28

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

As a bride, finding the perfect hair & make-up artist for my wedding day was one of the most important decisions throughout the planning process. However, Michelle made this decision extremely easy! During my trial, Michelle read my vision and glammed me PERFECTLY. On my wedding day, Michelle and her team were a pleasure to spend the morning with. They were able to do a variety of different styles for my bridal party, mother, and mother-in-law. They were respectful, professional, and most importantly, fun! Their energy truly helped set the tone for my wedding day. Michelle and her team are talented artists who love what they do and TRULY care about making each bride and her bridal party the most beautiful version of themselves! Michelle, thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day! You are amazing!!
    -Emily R.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Katy · Married on 07/05/2018

I am so pleased with Michelle and her team! Michelle put me at ease from the first phone call with her. She was also amazingly patient with my mom, who has never had her hair and makeup done. She did a trial for my mother at her home and tried multiple looks on her until she was happy. My mom, myself and my full bridal party were ecstatic with the final outcome! I highly recommend her for every special occasion.