1000 Dean Street #244, Brooklyn, NY 11238 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
Availability Check your date

About Susan Stripling Photography

***PLEASE READ***

We are not paid vendors with Wedding Wire.

We do not use Wedding Wire services for any aspect of our business.

Any information Wedding Wire is sharing about our services is surely to be out of date, and inquiries made to us through this platform won't ever reach us since we're not paid vendors.

Please contact us directly via our website at www.susanstripling.com for current pricing and availablity. THANK YOU!

Follow Susan Stripling Photography on

Susan Stripling Photography 5
Susan Stripling Photography 6
Susan Stripling Photography 7

Lucy · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Susan and her team are a must hire group of wedding photographers! We hired her for our rehearsal dinner and wedding in June 2018 and were absolutely blown away by the whole experience. Susan has set up a true photography business and as a result, will offer far more than just great wedding photos on your day (although these are a given). She will help you set up your day of timeline, will help connect you to other vendors if you need recommendations, and will help keep you on track with other planning processes that you're working through. On the day of, she will be attentive, but not intrusive, will be behind the scenes but also able to direct a crowd, and will do everything in her power to capture the absolute best wedding photos you could ever imagine.

I would HIGHLY recommend Susan for anyone looking for a wedding photographer and can honestly say, I could not have imagine working with anyone else on my big day. She is a true and rare talent....and a must use for any big day!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Friend · Married on 05/31/2019

The best photographer!

We hired Susan to be the photographer at our wedding and it was one of the best vendor decisions that we made! You can tell by her instagram that she has a great eye for interesting lighting and amazing pictures, but the thing that isn't obvious is how funny and sweet she is! Susan kept my husband and I laughing throughout the night and we never once got tired of posing for pictures. She spent time looking for the best locations at the venue for staged pictures and managed to capture the best candid moments as well. Choosing our favorite pictures was the most difficult part of working with her since every picture was even better than the last! Every person we show the pictures too can't believe what an amazing photographer she is. We can't wait to make our album and would HIGHLY recommend Susan for anyone's special day!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Susan Stripling Photography 8
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Graham · Married on 02/02/2019

Most important and BEST wedding decision made

Susan photographed my sister's wedding several years ago. After seeing how comfortable my sister was working with her, and how beautiful her photos were, there was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Susan to photograph my own wedding this year down in the Bahamas. Turns out this was the BEST DECISION I could have made!!! Susan is warm, bubbly and enthusiastic, which makes the whole process of being under a camera lens (which can sometimes be intimidating) relaxed and enjoyable. More importantly, I was not only beyond happy with the final photos, I was also surprised, and in the best way possible! Once the wedding started, I did not once feel like I was being hounded with cameras, or that time with my friends and family was interrupted by a photographer swarming us. In fact, once the party started, I didn’t even see Susan! Yet there are COUNTLESS photos of everyone enjoying themselves throughout the entire night, and numerous images that capture intimate moments shared between me and my husband that we now have preserved forever. Susan was 100% present without being invasive, a sign of excellence in a photographer. We truly cannot thank Susan and her team enough. My husband and I (and our guests!!!) cannot stop raving about these beautiful images that so perfectly portray every visual and emotional aspect of our wedding.

Sent on 03/15/2019
    Susan Stripling Photography 17

Susan Stripling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 1000 Dean Street, #244 Brooklyn, 11238 See on map