Clifton, Clifton, NJ 07011 Map · Phone number

About MakeUp by Samantha Linn

MakeUp by Samantha Linn is a wedding health and beauty specialist based in Clifton, New Jersey. With a mission to provide romantic bridal makeup for the timeless bride, owner Samantha Linn wants to ensure that everyone she works with looks and feels their very best. Samantha believes in effortless beauty. That is why she works with her clients to highlight their natural features and create a timeless look.

MakeUp by Samantha Linn wants to make your wedding day as relaxing as possible. She works hard to create a fun setting so that you and your party can enjoy getting pampered before your big walk down the aisle. Samantha Linn offers the following services:

• Airbrush makeup

56 Reviews for MakeUp by Samantha Linn

• Amanda

Amanda Mastrella · Getting married on 05/11/2021

Perfect natural makeup

When looking for an artist, I really wanted someone who was good at doing more natural makeup as I generally don’t wear a lot of makeup day-to-day. When searching vendors at first, it was really hard to find this but then I finally stumbled across Samantha and immediately knew she was the one. Her makeup style was so clean and beautiful, and she can do a variety of styles. I booked her right away and did my trial with her about 2 months prior to the wedding - and she nailed my look first shot with just my direction of “wanting a natural look”. Samantha also gave great recommendations on how to prep my skin for the wedding day itself, and my skin really did improve in time for the wedding (I have dry skin and occasional breakouts). Besides being amazing at makeup, she’s also really great to talk to and hang out with and is super comfortable to be around. I also trialed with my hair vendor, Styles on location, as if time/scheduling allows it they work together which is a huge bonus and it was great to see my looks together. After leaving my trial, I knew getting ready on the wedding day would be easy going. Just a week or two before the wedding I confirmed the final timing and count and Samantha showed up early and was ready to get going as the girls arrived. Everything went really smoothly the day of, and I feel very grateful and lucky to have worked with Samantha and highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Kate Freeswick · Married on 10/02/2020

Natural Beauty

My fiancé (now husband) and I decided on 09.08.2020 to have a micro-wedding to keep our original date of 10.02.2020. I was so happy Sam was available to do my make-up! Not only did she do my make-up, but she also helped me by recommending other vendors in the area (which I was unfamiliar with), all of which were top notch. She even traveled two hours from home to help make me shine on my big day when our plans changed last minute! I did not have a trial with Sam, nor did I show her any inspiration pictures prior to my big day. I simply told her “you do you, I trust you,” and my make up could not have come out any better! She truly made me look STUNNING while allowing my natural beauty shine through. Her attention to detail is truly unmatched when it comes to makeup. She took the time to make sure I looked absolutely perfect for my big day. If you want a make up artist that will enhance your natural beauty for your wedding day, choose Sam. She has a gift for making you look beautiful, but still like you! Sam is passionate about what she does and it truly shows in her work. She was a pleasure to work with, professional, and overall a true gem. The best of the best. 1000x over would recommend. Any bride would be lucky to have Sam by her for her wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Danyel Harlem-Siegel · Married on 02/08/2020

Best Version of Me!

Trust me, you want Samantha’s calm and grounding energy at your wedding.  She is so accommodating, listens to all your questions/concerns, and is truly committed to collaborating with you on your vision. Samantha made me feel like the best version of myself. She surpassed my expectations. Do yourself a favor and book Samantha immediately! Her artistic talent and commitment to client satisfaction are unsurpassed.

Sent on 02/21/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

MakeUp by Samantha Linn FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 95
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Crossed Keys Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Talented makeup artist with a heart of gold. We have watched her time and time again with our brides, putting them first and going above and beyond for them. And the makeup is still on and gorgeous at the end of the night!

• Amber Dawn Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha and I recently worked on a styled shoot together and I was blown away with how gorgeous everyone looked -- seriously! In addition, Samantha was kind, professional, and worked quickly. I recommend her without reservation!

• Clifton Clifton, New Jersey, 07011 See on map
    2016151061 (Phone number)
    Location of (MakeUp by Samantha Linn)