MakeUp by Samantha Linn

Clifton, Clifton, NJ 07011 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About MakeUp by Samantha Linn

MakeUp by Samantha Linn is a wedding health and beauty specialist based in Clifton, New Jersey. With a mission to provide romantic bridal makeup for the timeless bride, owner Samantha Linn wants to ensure that everyone she works with looks and feels their very best. Samantha believes in effortless beauty. That is why she works with her clients to highlight their natural features and create a timeless look.

MakeUp by Samantha Linn wants to make your wedding day as relaxing as possible. She works hard to create a fun setting so that you and your party can enjoy getting pampered before your big walk down the aisle. Samantha Linn offers the following services:

• Airbrush makeup

MakeUp by Samantha Linn 5
MakeUp by Samantha Linn 6
MakeUp by Samantha Linn 7

Shea · Married on 10/20/2018

Samantha helped me feel like a glammed up version of myself on my wedding day!

Samantha was on my venue's preferred vendor list and I'm so happy she was the one I chose to do my makeup!! Not only did she make me feel like me "glammed up" on my wedding day, but she is so down to earth and easy to talk to. She often works with Julie from Styles on Location and the two of them are so in sync and it worked perfectly for my big day. My hair and makeup trial was in Samantha's home studio and the second I got there I felt like I was hanging with two girlfriends. This continued on the morning of my wedding day where Samantha, Julie and all my bridesmaids were singing, dancing and laughing the whole time. You won't regret working with Samantha!

Lynna · Married on 08/31/2018

Literally the best MUA ever! Samantha did a beautiful, gorgeous job on my bridal makeup as well as all the girls in my bridal party plus my mom and MIL. She made sure everyone looked natural and perfect for photos. She is a master of blending and creating a look that is the best version of you and what you want. I have so many gorgeous photos already and felt so happy with my look all day. It held up through tears, the rain, dancing, and everything! Everyone who had their makeup done by her also was raving. Love love loved how our skin looked and felt all day. Also cherry on top - she is fun, sweet, and awesome to be around! It was so evident during my trial, wedding morning, and any other interaction I've had with her. Clicking well with your vendors (friendors!) is super important. I hope I can book her for special events in the future and convince any future brides I know to also look into her. :) Book her now!!

MakeUp by Samantha Linn 8
    MakeUp by Samantha Linn 9

MakeUp by Samantha Linn FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 225.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Crossed Keys Estate
    Crossed Keys Estate Barn & Farm Weddings

Talented makeup artist with a heart of gold. We have watched her time and time again with our brides, putting them first and going above and beyond for them. And the makeup is still on and gorgeous at the end of the night!

• Amber Dawn Photography
    Amber Dawn Photography Wedding Photographers

Samantha and I recently worked on a styled shoot together and I was blown away with how gorgeous everyone looked -- seriously! In addition, Samantha was kind, professional, and worked quickly. I recommend her without reservation!

• Clifton Clifton, New Jersey, 07011 See on map