Amber Dawn Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$7,500 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Amber! I am a chai drinking, pastel loving, two-time NYU graduate, who is absolutely in love with taking photos! A strong background in performing arts management and years of classical ballet training have given me an eye for detail, the creativity of an artist, and the confidence to carefully coordinate my couples’ wedding day photos so that they run as smoothly as a performance at NYC’s Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, a place I called home for several years. When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me spending time with my darling husband Matt, newborn daughter Siena, and sweet (but sassy) rescue pup, Jasper.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$7,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Ruby O. Married on 08/19/2022

Best decision we made

The most amazing experience! Not only did Amber capture the most beautiful moments of our wedding, but she made the day so enjoyable. Her team and her were so sweet and helped us with locations and poses. She made the day so seamless and then turned around our sneak peaks and full album so quickly. The best decision we made, she’s a must have for your wedding.

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review, Ruby! I truly loved photographing your and Ryan's unforgettable day!
    Courtney S. Married on 08/05/2022

Perfection

Amber was INCREDIBLE to work with from start to finish. Her communication was excellent and she is such a sweet person. She first shot our engagement photos in the spring and we loved them so much. Our wedding day went perfectly because she was so organized and calm and truly took care of everyone. She made everything feel so easy! Our photos were absolutely stunning- she is SO talented. We are just blown away by her!

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, Courtney! Your wedding day was so beautiful and I'm so glad I was about to document it. Best of luck to you and Balin!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra M. Married on 07/09/2022

She is amazing

Amber is not only a fabulous photographer but she is also as sweet as can be! Her photography speaks for itself. Her images are light & bright which was perfect for what we were going for in our engagement photos/wedding photos.

Amber worked with us to create a timeline for our wedding day. This made things run smoothly as we knew what to expect & so did our bridal party. We were even able to share the timeline of events with the venue & dj so everyone was on the same page. She helped make our visions come to life. At the wedding she photographed our unique ideas such as our sparkler walk out & photos with our dog.

The day was hectic & we didn’t get a chance to take photos with some items that we had intended to. But then when Amber sent the album, she had already photographed those items for us! Even though I personally was unable to wear the items, she knew it was important & it made us so happy to see.

When it came to our engagement shoot, she helped us come up with a perfect spot to take the photos. She was patient in allowing us to change our clothes & bring some added photo props.

Now that the wedding is over, we’ve still been in constant communication with her. We’ve been trying to change the settings of the wedding photo album & Amber has been tentatively responding, still helping to make changes to the website's settings. She was able to send me my wedding photos back in 1.5 weeks!

Legit every single photo she captured tells a story. It's been extremely difficult for us to choose our images for our wedding album because EVERY photo is amazing. She was able to direct us in how we should position ourselves in front of the camera. She did it clearly & in a way that made our images come out fabulous.

She has helped us to submit our wedding photos to NJ Bride. She has been a dream to work with & we would recommend her to everyone! She is amazing!

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Cassandra! I absolutely loved capturing your and Matt's stunning wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Danielle & Matthew
    33 photos · 06/11/2022

The Farm Bakery & Events The Farm Bakery & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

I recently met Amber for an amazing styled shoot at our Farm! She was so pleasant and nice and her pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend her!

Renee Nicolo Photography Renee Nicolo Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness - where do I begin!?! Not only have I gotten to know Amber more as a friend over this past year, but I've also witnessed her in action, on a wedding day, firsthand! She absolutely LOVES walking alongside her couples as they celebrate one of the best days in their lives! Her images take my breath away, and her care for her couples is truly remarkable!

Bensalem, PA, 19020
Location of (Amber Dawn Photography)

Amber Dawn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography include in the starting price?

Amber Dawn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amber Dawn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Amber Dawn Photography offer?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography offer?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amber Dawn Photography offer for wedding events?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amber Dawn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Dawn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding