Bensalem, Bensalem, PA 19020 Map · Phone number

About Amber Dawn Photography

Hi, I’m Amber! I am a chai drinking, pastel loving, two-time NYU graduate, who is absolutely in love with taking photos! A strong background in performing arts management and years of classical ballet training have given me an eye for detail, the creativity of an artist, and the confidence to carefully coordinate my couples’ wedding day photos so that they run as smoothly as a performance at NYC’s Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, a place I called home for several years. When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me spending time with my darling husband Matt, newborn daughter Siena, and sweet (but sassy) rescue pup, Jasper.

Follow Amber Dawn Photography on

Cairnwood Estate Wedding
the lake house inn perkasie pennsylvania wedding philadelphia bucks county photographer amber dawn photography photo 0010 51 976848 1564281664
Anythony Wayne House

Amber Dawn Photography 6
Amber Dawn Photography 7

Lexie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Delightful Engagement Photoshoot Experience

Amber was my engagement photographer in Philly and she is a delight to work with. She responds promptly and is professional with her work. Amber not only made us feel comfortable during our shoot, but we had a fun time, and the results were absolutely stunning. We are happy to have chosen her as our engagement photographer and would not hesitate to recommend her to the next couple!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Amber Dawn Photography 8
    Amber Dawn Photography 9

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Lexi, thank you so much for your sweet review! I loved getting to know you and Kan and wish you both a wonderful wedding in Canada!

Anastasia · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amber is a very talented, professional and personable photographer!

My fiancé and I love working with Amber! Amber is super sweet and has been easy to work with since we first made contact with her. She made us feel really comfortable during our engagement photos and was really accommodating when we had to reschedule them a few times due to the weather. We fell in love with Amber’s work before we were engaged and I knew once we were looking for a photographer I wanted it to be her! I was constantly drawn to her beautiful photos and style of photography. Every photo she takes is so elegant and beautiful and we can’t wait for our wedding to work with her again! I would recommend Amber Dawn Photography to anyone looking!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Ana, thank you so much for your kind review! I am SO excited for your and Wil's wedding day -- can't wait!

Victoria Andre · Getting married on 11/05/2019

So talented and amazing to work with!

Amber, you are incredible! Elliott and I are so happy in our decision to have you photograph our wedding day! Your attention to detail was unmatched and we can't thank you enough for making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which was so important to us. The moments you captured were beyond perfect, we are having a hard time picking favorites as there are so many great photos to choose from. We will definitely be cherishing our photos for years to come. We can't wait to work with you again some time in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Amber Dawn Photography 10
    Amber Dawn Photography 11
    Amber Dawn Photography 12
    Amber Dawn Photography 13

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Victoria and Elliott, thank you SO much for your kind review! You both were amazing to photograph and I really hope we can work together again in the future!

Award

Amber Dawn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• The Farm Bakery & Events
    The Farm Bakery & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

I recently met Amber for an amazing styled shoot at our Farm! She was so pleasant and nice and her pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend her!

• Renee Nicolo Photography
    Renee Nicolo Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness - where do I begin!?! Not only have I gotten to know Amber more as a friend over this past year, but I've also witnessed her in action, on a wedding day, firsthand! She absolutely LOVES walking alongside her couples as they celebrate one of the best days in their lives! Her images take my breath away, and her care for her couples is truly remarkable!

• Bensalem Bensalem, Pennsylvania, 19020 See on map