Amber Dawn Photography

Bensalem, PA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Amber! I am a chai drinking, pastel loving, two-time NYU graduate, who is absolutely in love with taking photos! A strong background in performing arts management and years of classical ballet training have given me an eye for detail, the creativity of an artist, and the confidence to carefully coordinate my couples’ wedding day photos so that they run as smoothly as a performance at NYC’s Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, a place I called home for several years. When I’m not behind the camera, you can find me spending time with my darling husband Matt, newborn daughter Siena, and sweet (but sassy) rescue pup, Jasper.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Paige
    Paige C. Married on 06/13/2021

Each photo is a masterpiece captured by a truly talent artist

What initially drew me to Amber was that she mentioned on her website that “her strong background in performing arts management and years of classical ballet training have given her an eye for detail and the creativity of an artist.” This is ABSOLUTELY true. Amber is an artist and an extremely talented one at that. I loved every single one of our engagement and wedding photos. Our engagement session was at Longwood Gardens. Amber was able to see the beautiful things around us and use them for our benefit in the photos. Things that I didn’t even notice until I received the photos back! For the wedding, each photo made me feel beautiful and confident. Amber captured such amazing candid moments, memories that we will cherish forever. Amber knows how to use the natural light and surroundings to make each photo special. She captured all of the significant wedding details that were important to me. In fact, she reached out weeks in advance of my wedding to ask about my special details. She is extremely organized, very personable, professional, caring and considerate. She continually reached out to me throughout the planning process on Instagram or via email to check in. She made my husband and I feel comfortable with her, which was so important as we are both not typically people who love being in front of the camera. She kept me calm and reassured. She made everything easy, so I didn’t have to worry about it. Even though Amber is tackling two years worth of weddings in 2021 and we got married in peak wedding season, we received our photos back very quickly. We loved every single photo and the entire experience working with Amber. We cannot recommend her enough. She is the absolute best!!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 04/09/2021

Great Experience!

I'm so glad that a recommendation from a friend led to Amber Dawn Photography. Not only are our engagement and wedding photos beautiful but Amber, herself, was such a pleasure to work with! We had to change our wedding date three times and Amber was so flexible and helpful! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and Amber Dawn Photography captured all of our favorite moments! I would whole heartily recommend them to anyone looking to book a wedding photographer!

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your amazing review! I loved working with you and Christian and I am so happy for you both!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 11/14/2020

A Bride's dream - picture perfect

When it came to my wedding I knew that one of the most important vendors would be my photographer. I have to say I was pretty picky as I had a set image in mind so I felt finding the “right one” felt like the hardest decision. I then came across Amber’s page while searching on The Knot, and while not based in NY/NJ where I live, and my venue was, I KNEW I had to have her. I instantly fell in love with her Instagram page and website. Her work is classy, light, airy and elegant, exactly what I was looking for. My Fiance and I had talked on the phone with a few other photographers for initial phone interviews and Amber is the ONLY one who asked us our love and proposal story. Once we got off the phone with Amber we knew she was the photographer we wanted for our wedding, as we already felt like she knew us. Both our engagement photos and our wedding photos came out FLAWLESS. She knows exactly the best lighting, angles and positions. Any inspiration photos or ideas you have as well, she literally recreates. It’s outstanding. She also made us feel extremely comfortable as she was so patient and down to earth with myself and especially my husband who is very camera shy. As we were a 2020 Wedding, she was patient and genuinely checked up on us, which I could not thank her enough for.

We cannot thank you enough for giving us such a stress free and comfortable engagement session and wedding day. AND JUST WOW! We cannot get over our photo album. My friends and family have said some of the shots look like they can pulled from a magazine! It was such a pleasure to have you a part of our special day. Thank you so much.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

The Farm Bakery & Events The Farm Bakery & Events Barn & Farm Weddings

I recently met Amber for an amazing styled shoot at our Farm! She was so pleasant and nice and her pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend her!

Renee Nicolo Photography Renee Nicolo Photography Wedding Photographers

Oh my goodness - where do I begin!?! Not only have I gotten to know Amber more as a friend over this past year, but I've also witnessed her in action, on a wedding day, firsthand! She absolutely LOVES walking alongside her couples as they celebrate one of the best days in their lives! Her images take my breath away, and her care for her couples is truly remarkable!

Bensalem, PA, 19020
Location of (Amber Dawn Photography)

Amber Dawn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography include in the starting price?

Amber Dawn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Amber Dawn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Amber Dawn Photography offer?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Amber Dawn Photography offer?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amber Dawn Photography offer for wedding events?

Amber Dawn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amber Dawn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amber Dawn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding