Amber Dawn Photography Reviews

25 | Bensalem, PA

25 Reviews for Amber Dawn Photography

Lexie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Delightful Engagement Photoshoot Experience

Amber was my engagement photographer in Philly and she is a delight to work with. She responds promptly and is professional with her work. Amber not only made us feel comfortable during our shoot, but we had a fun time, and the results were absolutely stunning. We are happy to have chosen her as our engagement photographer and would not hesitate to recommend her to the next couple!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Lexi, thank you so much for your sweet review! I loved getting to know you and Kan and wish you both a wonderful wedding in Canada!

Anastasia · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Amber is a very talented, professional and personable photographer!

My fiancé and I love working with Amber! Amber is super sweet and has been easy to work with since we first made contact with her. She made us feel really comfortable during our engagement photos and was really accommodating when we had to reschedule them a few times due to the weather. We fell in love with Amber’s work before we were engaged and I knew once we were looking for a photographer I wanted it to be her! I was constantly drawn to her beautiful photos and style of photography. Every photo she takes is so elegant and beautiful and we can’t wait for our wedding to work with her again! I would recommend Amber Dawn Photography to anyone looking!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Ana, thank you so much for your kind review! I am SO excited for your and Wil's wedding day -- can't wait!

Victoria Andre · Married on 11/05/2019

So talented and amazing to work with!

Amber, you are incredible! Elliott and I are so happy in our decision to have you photograph our wedding day! Your attention to detail was unmatched and we can't thank you enough for making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which was so important to us. The moments you captured were beyond perfect, we are having a hard time picking favorites as there are so many great photos to choose from. We will definitely be cherishing our photos for years to come. We can't wait to work with you again some time in the future!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Victoria and Elliott, thank you SO much for your kind review! You both were amazing to photograph and I really hope we can work together again in the future!

Samantha · Married on 09/21/2019

Amber is amazing and we LOVE our photos!

Amber is the best!! She delivered our photos so quickly and they are absolutely beautiful! Amber is so friendly and makes you feel great on your wedding day. She had great ideas and knew exactly where the photos would look the best. My husband and I will cherish these pictures forever. Anyone searching for their wedding photographer, I highly recommend you book Amber!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Samantha, I loved photographing your and Ryan's stunning wedding! You both are such a great couple and I wish you both all the best!!
  • Paul

Paul Ballentine · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Pictures

A friend of mine (who is also a professional photographer) was helping me research photographers in the Philadelphia area for my wedding. I really trust the eye my friend has for photography, and she said to me “If Amber is available, you must go with her!” I was so glad I reached out to Amber and she had our wedding date available.

Perfect is an understatement on how our pictures turned out. My partner and I are a little shy in front of the camera, but Amber made us feel very comfortable and coached us through everything! Amber was able to find the best backdrops and lighting and really made our pictures look stunning.

Anyone who sees our pictures always remark on how amazing they turned out. We are so grateful to have had Amber as our photographer!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Paul, thank you so much for this amazing review -- you and Scott are such a great couple and I'm so lucky to be the one to document your big day!
  • Alexa

Alexa Lyons · Married on 06/07/2019

Loved Amber and her work!!

I LOVED working with Amber! Not only is she talented, but she is super personable and puts you at ease when taking photos. She has such a great eye and her photos are to die for. I loved my engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for your kind review! I loved working with you and Michael and getting to know both of you and your families!

Taylor Good · Married on 05/30/2019

The BEST Wedding Photographer

Dan and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos from Amber! She captured the dynamic of our bridal party and us as a couple beautifully. Looking back at the pictures has allowed us to relive our magical day all over again. She was patient, attentive, creative and above all relaxed - everything you could possibly ask for on your wedding day. Brides run to book your sessions with her!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Taylor! I loved photographing your and Dan's wedding day and celebrating with you both!

Melissa Shelton · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Amber and her partner Rachel were absolutely amazing! Amber and I spoke multiple times before the wedding so she knew exactly what we were looking for and always answered emails in a timely manner. On the day of the wedding they showed up early, verified all the necessary information and got to work right away in all the craziness without missing a beat. Ar the wedding everyone said how wonderful they were and you could see that they really love what they do. I recently got my photos back and they are stunning! Not only are they talented but the truly care about their clients! My day wouldn't have been the same without them and I am truly thankful for all they did.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Melissa, thank you SO much for your review! I loved spending the day with you, Michael, and your families, and wish you all the best!

Becca · Married on 03/23/2019

Wonderful!

I have worked with Amber a couple times and I could not have been happier with the outcome of the GORGEOUS photos she took! I had SO many beautiful choices from my engagement shoot that I had a very tough time choosing a favorite photo for my Save the Dates and that’s a wonderful problem to have! I’m so excited I booked her for my upcoming wedding. I have no doubt I will be over the moon with the outcome. On top of being a fantastic photographer she is such a sweet and easy-going person to work with. She makes you feel so comfortable and is also unbelievably professional. I can’t recommend her enough. You will not be disappointed with Amber’s work!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Becca, thank you so much for your review -- it means so much to me! I always love photographing you and Corey :)

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

I booked Amber for my wedding in November and so far I couldn’t be happier! She is the best! I was so stressed out while trying to find a wedding photographer. Pictures are some of the most important, tangible memories from your special day and I did not want to get it wrong! I researched countless wedding photographers, read 100s of reviews and looked at every possible blog post available. When I found Amber, I felt an instant ease. I was drawn to her romantic style, ability to capture the light, and natural poses. I couldn’t believe her wedding packages. They are extremely affordable for all the services you get. Amber was responsive in getting back to me, answered all of my questions professionally, and even shared with me additional places I could see her work to get the total scope of her abilities. From our first conversation I felt like she legitimately cared about me. She was extremely flexible when scheduling our engagement session, considering we had to reschedule last minute due to weather. Once we met Amber we were instantly at ease. We were both a little nervous about getting our pictures taken but she is so sweet and energetic that we actually had a ton of fun during the shoot. I joked with my finance after our engagement shoot saying that if Amber wasn’t working our wedding I would want to invite her as a guest because she was so sweet! Our engagement photos came out amazing and I was so happy to share them with my family. They are so beautiful and capture the fun we had during the shoot. I am so happy we booked Amber and can’t wait to work with her on our wedding day in November and see all the beautiful moments she captures!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Jaclyn, omgosh, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I loved photographing both your engagement and wedding and getting to know both you and James. Please keep in touch!

Sharon · Married on 10/27/2018

The Best!

We hired Amber to photograph our engagement session and our wedding day, and it's pretty much the best decision we ever made! From the moment I inquired with her, she was so responsive to all of my questions and concerns, and she was easy to talk to about the things I wanted or didn't want. Amber made us feel at ease in front of the camera, which yielded such amazing photographs from both sessions. She was super thorough when it came to getting pictures with all of our guests, especially immediate and extended family members. Amber got amazing detail shots of things I didn't even know I wanted! Her work is beautiful, our pictures came out beautiful, and I would recommend her to anyone who's looking for a photographer!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Sharon, thank you so much for your kind review! I loved getting to know you and Rory during your engagement session and was so happy and honored to photograph your wedding!

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Amber is absolutely amazing to work with. As a bride, I had so many questions and concerns over choosing the best photographer to capture our special day and I am beyond happy that we chose Amber. She is such a kind person, passionate about her work, very personable...she just gets it! Our engagement shoot was so much fun and she made us feel comfortable and even provided sneak peaks. I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out. Recommend Amber for your photography needs for stress free planning and fantastic results.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Diana, thank you so much for your amazing review! I loved getting to know you and Joel and I am so glad we are keeping in touch!

Stephanie Fanto · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding day bliss

Through our engagement all the way through wedding day, Amber was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, prompt on getting back to you, and such a light, fun personality. She is interested in what YOU want to see in your photos. I was able to provide a list of fun must-have photos and a list of formal family photos I wanted. Amber walked the venue with us prior to wedding day to get a good idea of the layout and decide on some good locations for photo ops so that we didn't need to waste time on the day of the wedding doing this.
    What caught my eye when I was in search of a wedding photographer was her attention to detail in each one of the photos she captures. Our final product, our 945 photos, were no different. I couldn't have been more happy with every single photo she and her second photographer produced. I'd recommend her to any one of my friends or family.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for your kind review! I loved photographing your wedding and wish you and Chase all the best with the new baby!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/08/2018

I'd like to start out by saying that the thing I was MOST nervous about planning our wedding was the photography. I know people who's wedding photos didn't come out too great and in my mind, the photos are the most important thing. They're the only thing you'll have to capture that day for the rest of your life.
    Amber exceeded my expectations. I looked at a few different vendors and ultimately chose her because I liked her photo journalistic approach (candids are my favorite). As soon as I began communicating with her I knew I made the right decision. She is SO sweet and got back to emails super fast with excellent, informative answers. She even sent me a detailed day-of timeline when I asked her about the timing of things. Taking photos is kind of awkward. It's not every day you have someone snapping photos of you left and right. I felt so comfortable working with Amber. She made the whole process super fun and easy.
    Now to the most important part...the pictures. They are AMAZING. Even photos where I'm blinking are gorgeous...seriously. She captured all of the important moments plus a ton. Her creative eye and attention to detail are absolutely amazing. I could not have asked for a better photographer. Amber is absolutely the whole package when it comes to a wedding photographer. I could not recommend more!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! It was an honor to photograph your and Kevin's big day! Enjoy your amazing honeymoon!

Laura · event on: 03/31/2018

Amber is a wonderful photographer. She is very professional and so easy to be around. She has photographed my family twice and both times we had an amazing experience with her. Not only is her work beautiful and exactly as advertised, but she also puts you immediately at ease with her warmth and kindness. I would recommend Amber to anyone for family photos, engagement photos, or an event, as she is super professional and understands the speed at which weddings and other special events happen.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Laura, thank you so much for kind and thoughtful review! I love photographing your family and hope to photograph you all again in the near future!

Elizabeth · Married on 02/24/2018

Amber was amazing with our wedding! She was responsive, and handled my crazy family and all our requests with grace and enthusiasm. We wanted lots of candid shots, and we got over 700 amazing photos! Thank you Amber!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for your kind review -- it means so much to me! I'm so glad you loved the photos!
  • Kenny

Kenny Grant · Married on 01/10/2018

Magic Captured

Amber was so amazing. We are blown away with all the moments that she was able to capture, and the vision she created. We look at our photos and know without any doubts that they whisk us right back to that magical day. Loving that we will have these photos and our memories forever.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Kenny, thank you so much for your amazing review! Your wedding was truly magical and I loved photographing it. I wish you and Lauren all the best with the new baby!

Jamie · Married on 12/31/2017

Amber is an extremely talented photographer! Her photos are classic, elegant and timeless. I love her ability to encapsulate special moments in time and make them so whimsical. I highly recommend her to all of my friends and family. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such an awesome review -- it means so much to me!

dan · Married on 09/23/2017

Amber captured so many incredible moments and meaningful shots. We saw so many people in wedding photos at their best. We are so happy with her work and the results. It was a wow after wow.

Sent on 10/06/2017

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Dan, thank you so much for leaving me a great review! Your wedding was so filled with love and I was so honored to capture it!

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Amber is a sweetheart and such a pleasure to work with. Her positive energy and her eye for such simple beauty is what makes her stand out. I would chose her a million times over again! Not only was the process amazing but her turn around time was impeccable!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for your sweet review! It means so much to me to receive such positive feedback!

Taylor · Married on 07/21/2017

I absolutely love Amber. From her light and airy photography, to her sweet disposition, Amber is all around a great person to work with and be around. She is a master of capturing details, candids, the excitement of the bridal party and quiet moments of the bride and groom alone. I would recommend Amber Dawn Photography to everyone I know.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for your sweet review! It means so much to me to receive such positive feedback!

Kandice · Married on 04/23/2017

Amber's eye for detail transcends just the photos she takes. Yes, of course she takes photographs; and does it extraordinarily well, but really her talent lies in capturing and freezing moments that thanks to her artful eye really will transport you back in time with each pictured memory.
    She also is extremely gracious, and takes her time to listen to what you want as client, as well as give you photographs that you didn't know you needed until she sends them your way.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Kandice, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for this amazing and kind review -- it means so much to me!

Victoria · Married on 04/25/2015

Amber is a true pleasure to work with and is very adaptable to her subjects! She is excellent at capturing emotions (especially love and joy), and her photos are beautiful, especially due to the way she uses light. They have a stunning, ethereal quality about them. You won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Victoria, thank you so much for your thoughtful review! I truly love capturing both love and joy and am so glad it comes across in my photos. Your positive feedback is so very appreciated!

Kelly Hurlburt · Married on 03/30/2019

Exceptional

I can not say enough good things about Amber. I felt so comfortable with her from the beginning and she seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. I knew immediately I made the right choice. Over the next year she was so helpful and answered any questions I had. We received our pictures so promptly and they are more beautiful then I ever could have dreamed of. Her attention detail made every picture seem so special. She is truly talented and I can not thank her enough.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Kelly, thank you so much for your sweet review! I am so happy for you and Gabe and so glad you picked me to photograph your wedding. I wish you both all the best!

Judy · Married on 01/06/2018

Amber was very professional and responsive to what I was looking for. During the shoot, she checked the sample pictures I've sent her to make sure she covered all the poses I wanted. Her package included a USB with the pictures and that came in a nice gift box and thank you note. I've worked with other photographers and Amber was definitely the most personable and paid the most attention to the little details

Sent on 02/23/2018

Amber Dawn Photography's reply:

Judy, thank you so much for your kind review! I'm so glad you chose me to photograph such a special time in your life!