Douglassville, PA 19518 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Canning Photography

When you think about your wedding day, what is your dream? My hope is when your celebration comes to a close, you will always remember what it felt like to be lost in moments so joyful and love-filled that time stood still. It’s these moments, and the people and details that make them come alive, that I believe you will treasure forever.

I love listening to romantic stories about your relationship and bringing them to life through my lens, crafting timelines that always include extra time for portraits, and becoming fast friends with you, your love, and everyone in your wedding party. I have an affinity for pastel color palettes, gorgeous details, natural light-filled venues, and candid photos that share every in-between moment. Most of all, I believe in shining a light on the start of your marriage because this story – your story –will be your family’s favorite to relive for generations to come.

Follow Sarah Canning Photography on

Sarah Canning Photography 7
  • Olivia

Olivia Carbone · Married on 06/28/2019

Your Photographer Search Ends Here

Sarah is outstanding. She rocks it from both the business side and the photography side - great communication from the beginning, exceptional talent, a friendly (and funny!) personality, laid back but efficient, super organized, flexible, creative, etc. The list goes on. I truly felt a sense of relief the second Sarah showed up on our wedding day because I knew she would help keep us on schedule, all while respecting our wishes and making sure to get every photo we wanted. We absolutely loved having Sarah as our photographer!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/22/2019

Multifaceted extraordinaire!

Sarah was so much more than our photographer—she was a helping hand, someone to bounce ideas off of, and a last minute hair stylist when my bangs got messed up by the wind :) We both loved working with her and would do it again in a heartbeat. Her work speaks for itself and her personality makes her a blast to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Meghan Lynch · Married on 06/21/2019

The best of the best

To keep it simple and to the point - Sarah is simply amazing and the perfect photographer in every way. From the moment we first started working with Sarah she was super accommodating and had such a contagious and wonderful spirit about her. At our engagement shoot, she immediately made us feel comfortable and made the whole process so easy. We absolutely loved and were blown away with our engagement photos and couldn’t wait to work with her again on our wedding day. On our wedding day Sarah and her staff were super professional and we were able to relax and enjoy every moment because we trusted that they had everything handled. They were super efficient with our time and never felt intrusive or forced.Honestly, hiring a photographer made me super anxious because I really cared about our pictures as we would have them forever but hiring Sarah was easily one of the best decisions we made in our whole wedding planning process. I would work with Sarah again in a heartbeat. Just check out her photos - they’re all breath taking and absolutely perfect in every way imaginable!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sarah Canning Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Douglassville, PA, 19518 See on map