370 Oak Ridge Rd, Oak Ridge, NJ 07438 Map · Phone number

About Custom Ceremony Designs

Custom Ceremony Designs is a privately owned and operated company created to help design the most unique and fabulous structures for weddings and parties that can be found on the web. All of our structures are hand designed and crafted to your exact specifications. If it can be built and you can imagine it, we are the company to build it for you.

Our association with a wedding florist started us into the wedding business and now the demand for our existing Lexan designs has prompted the move to a full time business. Our Lucite and Acrylic structures can be used for weddings, parties, commercial events, as display booths for conventions, lighting boxes for DJ’s and lighting designers and just about anything else you can conceive. With added features like blower fans, up lighting, hanging flowers and more the possibilities for unique designs is endless. From Custom structure design, to creating one-of-a-kind acrylic displays and centerpieces, we have a multiple range of services available to make your wedding or special event all the more spectacular.

We can accent any structure with different olors, sizes, designs, etching, lighting and other unique features that will make your custom structure specific to just you. Nothing is stock, what you want is what we build.

Follow Custom Ceremony Designs on

lucite bar translucent pillars uplit blue clear ce
b5d393b9eecaaa16 1426513947619 dscn3523
dscn3523
Custom Ceremony Designs
lucite chuppah uplight indoor side
ChuppahLexanaddisonparksideview
9242763629213ed3eaa6h
Custom Ceremony Designs
chuppah channel style material cover
Custom Ceremony Designs
chuppah polel style hanging crystals
Custom Ceremony Designs
chuppah trump soho crystal pillar
Custom Ceremony Designs
chuppah trump soho side view
dscn2876
hitan display
Custom Ceremony Designs
lucite acrylic chuppah chandoleer crystals lace fu
Custom Ceremony Designs
lucite chuppah aruba table set ocean
Custom Ceremony Designs
luite chuppah acrylic pole display
photo 1
Custom Ceremony Designs
tribecca rooftop chuppah crystal valance roof top
lucite cake stand 20 modular acrylic top
20141102124622
Custom Ceremony Designs
lucitecake takedeluxeclose up displayfull view dec
Custom Ceremony Designs
arch walkway lucite plexglass arch acrylic red cro
arch front decorated
lucite acrylic column pillarset
pillars translucent white 40x15 with short
Custom Ceremony Designs
lucite bar table set translucent uplit bue display
lucite bar translucent pillars uplit blue clear ce
b5d393b9eecaaa16 1426513947619 dscn3523
dscn3523

6 Reviews for Custom Ceremony Designs

David · Married on 08/02/2015

Matthew at Custom Ceremony Designs was great to work with and they provided the "chuppah" for my wedding ceremony. Although it arrived a little late due to a mix up with the delivery address, they had it assembled and ready for decoration in record time. Then, because there wasn't enough time before, Matthew stayed late to give us the chance to take pictures, even though it was longer than originally scheduled. The piece was beautiful, the price was the best I've found and I would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • Cathleen

Cathleen · Married on 06/01/2014

Absolutely LOVED OUR LUCITE!!!! Such a special touch for our wedding reception. It was gorgeous. Thank you Matt P and your team for all your help in making our wedding so magical!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Alexis · Married on 05/04/2013

I'm an interior designer so settling on my ceremony decor was a pretty big ordeal for me. Once I found pictures of Matt's work with Custom Ceremony Designs I knew I'd nailed it. Matt makes some seriously AMAZING stuff, and is a really creative guy. I had so much fun batting around ideas with him. He was super professional, patient, friendly, and just generally easy to work with. My lucite chuppah was probably the most complimented element of my entire wedding - it was absolutely phenomenal. Working with Matt was one of my best decisions as a bride, and as an interior designer, I'd hire him in an instant to collaborate on a professional project.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Custom Ceremony Designs FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Altar/Arch
    Chuppah
    Mandaps
    Tables

• Land and Sea Event Planning Wedding Planners

If you're looking for something different for your ceremony or reception, check out Custom Ceremony Designs. They provide lucite huppahs/structures for wedding ceremonies, which are custom built for each client. Take a look at the pics! These structures are wonderful! The can be adorned with flowers and draped with fabric. This is perfect for the bride who wants to stand out for every other ceremony. For the reception, the lucite table is perfect for the sweetheart table....again standing out from the norm. As planners, we like to provide unique and modern resources to our couples because we don't believe that any 2 weddings should look the same. We highly recommend Custom Ceremony Designs for your wedding ceremony and/or reception. Check out their website - they have other options such as wood and wrought iron structures also.

• 370 Oak Ridge Rd Oak Ridge, New Jersey, 07438 See on map
    2019068150 (Phone number)
    Location of (Custom Ceremony Designs)