Lodi Flowers

Lodi, New Jersey View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lodi Flowers is a family-owned florist in Lodi, New Jersey. No matter your vision or budget, Lodi Flowers will accommodate your wedding floral needs. Their experienced team of designers will walk you through everything from consultation to setting up. Their skilled staff uses the finest flowers to create one-of-a-kind arrangements that will leave you and your wedding guests in awe. Unni Marcazo, the founder and lead designer, has over 20 years of experience ensuring high-quality work.

Lodi Flowers offers a variety of different services from aisle decorations to rehearsal dinner flowers to beautifully detailed centerpieces. They also boast a wide selection of rentals including tapestries, Chuppahs, and more. Other services include:

• Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Samples
  • Event design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Ersilia
    Ersilia D. Married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

I had the great pleasure of working with Unni & Meghan at Lodi Flowers for my wedding.
    They did such a great job on the flowers from the table arrangements, bridal party flowers, to especially my bouquet that was breath taken, they all looked absolutely beautiful!! The delivery and setup was perfect! Unni asked me if I was having a flower girl I told her no, she told me that she would put down the rose petals for me to walk down the
    aisle to. All I can say is that Lodi Florist was amazing!!! I highly recommend them.
    Thank you both again for such a beautiful job you did on the flowers.
    Carlynn M. Married on 10/08/2021

Very happy with this Florist!!!!

I visited Lodi Flowers to have bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnières, cake flowers and a flower girl basket done for my wedding. The girls were so sweet and listened to what I wanted. I sent them some inspiration pictures, and everything came out even more beautiful than I could’ve imagined! I’m so happy with how everything came out. The girls are so easy to work with and went above and beyond. I trusted them 100% throughout the whole process, and I really couldn’t have been more happy with the end results. They are so talented. Their prices are very reasonable for the beautiful job they do. Any time I need flowers for a special occasion, I’m going to be using them. Thank you so much girls! You made my wedding planning so easy, and everything turned out amazingly beautiful!!
    Nancy Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing flowers, exceeded our expectations!

We didn't know anything about flowers and Unni made the process super easy for us to create something beautiful that everyone loved for our wedding day. Other vendors we talked to pushed is into a specific direction/budget but when we spoke with Unni at Lodi Flowers she was very kind, patient and helped us understand the different flowers, bouquet styles and centerpieces. She worked with our color scheme and even thought I thought I wanted to stay with light/beige colors only at the beginning; once I saw the sample and changed my mind Unni and Meghan offered suggestions that we loved and went with! They were super patient with us and made the process very enjoyable! The day of the wedding Unni delivered the flowers super early! All my bridemaida loved their bouquets and guests commented on the centerpieces. We really appreciate her help and services and we look forward to working with her again. If you want a vendor that will create beautiful flower arrangements contact Lodi Flowers!

Lodi Flowers's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest!
    You were a pleasure to work with.
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Much Love and all the best to you both
    Unni and Meghan

Real Weddings

• Sara & Peter
    81 photos · 09/02/2018

Horizon Productions Horizon Productions Wedding DJs

The best floral arrangements you can find that will look beautiful until the end of your event and way beyond! I don't know how they do it but these are simply the best you can find without breaking the bank. Did I mention the friendly staff? You owe it to yourself to take a look! You will be glad you did!

36 Essex Street Lodi, New Jersey, 07644
2018457737

M-S 9-6 Sun 9-1 We stay late for appointments
Location of (Lodi Flowers)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding