71 Reviews for Lodi Flowers

Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
71 Lodi Flowers Reviews

Uni and Meghan did an amazing job for my wedding in July 2018. They were receptive to my sunflower and bells of Ireland idea and came up with additional flowers that would compliment the two for my centerpieces. They were very professional and easy to meet/get in touch with. On the day, there were four local drop offs (hotel, parents' house, church, and venue) and it was not a problem to deliver to all locations. They also did not charge a delivery fee, which a lot of other florists charged. My flowers and centerpieces were beautiful, and really made the wedding come to life. My guests, family, and I were amazed at the quality of their work. I would highly recommend using Lodi Flowers for your wedding or other special event!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/21/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lodi Flowers was recommended to us through a friend who had recently used them from her wedding. As soon as I met with Unni I knew that her and Meghan were going to be the perfect florists to use for our wedding. Not only were they diligent, accommodating and friendly, but their work was absolutely beautiful. They created bouquets, table scapes, flower crowns, boutonnieres, and flower girl wreathes were exactly in line with the vision we had for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an affordable, reliable and talented florist!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Our wedding was held on August 13. I completely love Unni, Meghan and Bob ! Not only can you get a better deal by booking Unni's husband ( Bob ) as the officiant, but they are the most funniest and humble people you will ever meet! I can NOT THANK Unni & Meghan enough for ordering my amazing tulips from Holland. Bob arrived at The Elan Catering right at 10:00 am ( two hours before the wedding!) It only makes it better to know your officiant will not be late because his wife is setting up the flowers! Uni stayed until the last groomsmen came in to fix their boutonnière. They recommended us other vendors that we were very happy with as well. Also, Unni is very realistic with you and makes it all about what you want for the wedding and if you are someone like me who does not know what you want then let her surprise you ! You will not be disappointed. Bob also took care of all the paperwork in a heartbeat and it really matters because if you have not yet visited the manager in charge of all the marriage license paperwork in LODI, she is a miserable person. Some personal things I will share that should make you book this married couple in a heart beat.... 1. Unni & Bob waited for us 1 hour after closing because our car broke down, and we came all the way from NY after work, on bus. Also, they are so sweet they even offered us a ride to the Elan! I genuinely appreciate all the advice you both gave us.. it really is something I will always remember.

Profile Picture Indhira, 8/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

I was married yesterday at naninas in the park and picked Lodi flowers. Unni and Megan are amazingly talented women and I wish I could give this place more stars! From our first meeting to deciding colors and flowers they were extremely helpful. I had no idea why I really wanted but had an image in my head that they were able to create. They are genuinely nice people that care about their customers and want to make you feel special. When they brought in my bouquet I was almost in tears because of how beautiful it looked. The flowers were put together so nicely and with such quality. She was even able to get me peonies that are my favorite. My center pieces were stunning and you can tell how they put time into each and every piece. Kind hearted talented people I absolutely love this florist! You both our the best and helped me create the wedding of my dreams! So thankful for finding such a great vendor!

Lauren & Joe April 21, 2017

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lodi Flowers was one of the best choices we made to use as a vendor for our wedding. We first discovered Lodi Flowers thru a Wedding Wire forum and am so grateful they came up! Unni was the most amazing person to work with. She really works with your budget to make your event day beautiful. We worked thru the flowers and decor we wanted as my husband and I wanted to keep things simple, yet elegant. She really came thru all the way! As soon as I walked into the ceremony room my mouth dropped from how gorgeous is was! The candles by the rows, the rose petals, the alter flowers arrangements! Everything was perfect! Walked into the ballroom still with my mouth dropped with how perfect the flower arrangements worked with the room and room lighting! Next were the bouquets. Perfection! Can't find a better word. I did mess up and accidentally ordered 4 small bouquets instead of 5 for my bridesmaids so we called lodi to tell them the issue. Within the hr, they were at the venue with a bouquet for my girls. I can't thank Lodi Flowers and Unni enough for helping create the ambiance and beautiful decor for our wedding day! Love love love you guys!

Profile Picture User6320878, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Unni and Megan were awesome to work with and accommodating to our requests for our wedding. I had a special rosary that my grandmother had given to me, which was beautifully incorporated into my wedding bouquet. All of the flowers were fresh and looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Unni was a pleasure to work with, and all her flowers for our wedding were gorgeous and well put-together. She is an incredibly nice lady, and was very flexible with her time. We would recommend her to any couple for their wedding!

Profile Picture Jae, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The women at Lodi Flowers are amazing! We had a last minute cancellation by our florist and these ladies jumped write in and gave us more beautiful flowers than we ever could have imagined. We cannot thank them enough for helping make our day beautiful and memorable.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was so happy with my experience with Lodi Flowers! Unni and Meghan were amazing! They really listened to what I wanted and worked with my budget to create beautiful centerpieces and bouquets for my wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Unni and Meaghan did an amazing job of listening to what I wanted and working with my budget. The flowers the day of the wedding were gorgeous and exactly what I pictures in my mind. They are also extremely easy going and sweet which made me trust them 100%.

Profile Picture User4624719, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

When we began the wedding process I was unsure about what florist to work with and I am SO THANKFUL we found Lodi Flowers. From the moment we met Unni and Meghan we knew we had found the best people to work with. I am a bride who was unsure what I wanted and every meeting with Unni and Meghan was helpful, delightful, and fun. They listened to all my ideas and helped put it together into the most beautiful vision! They helped me stay in my budget and the centerpieces were above my expectations! My bouquet was so perfect, that I cried the morning of my wedding when I saw it! The bridesmaids bouquet had the perfect pop of color and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. There are not enough words to thank Lodi Flowers for everything they did for my wedding. I would recommend them 5,000 times more and think every bride should choose to work with them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Meghan and Unni did an amazing job with our flowers. They did everything from centerpieces for our rehearsal dinner to decorating our ceremony venue. Everything exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for a more profesional florist.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved the flowers that Lodi Flowers provided for our March 2016 wedding! We loved the look of the white calla lilies, and the blue delphinium and thistle accents got a lot of compliments. The bouquet was a part of some of our favorite pictures from the day. The consult with Unni was really helpful; she took the time to help us figure out what would work for us and fit within our budget, and we loved the results! Very easy to work with, I would recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kim, 3/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

What an absolute pleasure it was working with Lodi Flowers! They created all of the décor for my ceremony and reception. I met with Unni and Meghan approximately 4 months before my wedding. I had met with several other florists to weigh my options but nothing came close to what Lodi Flowers had to offer! They worked with my budget and brought my wedding vision to life! Throughout the duration of the 4 months Lodi Flowers took the time to meet with me several times to discuss and design exactly what I wanted for my wedding. They did a trial run of the centerpieces for my reception, and from the moment I walked in to my appointment I knew the wedding was going to be absolutely gorgeous! Our guests could not stop commenting on the beautiful décor! Lodi Flowers exemplifies true professionalism, courtesy, flexibility and quality. I am what I would consider a design enthusiast. The décor for my wedding was one of the most important aspects I really wanted to shine. Lodi Flowers gave me that capability. Unni and Meghan are truly wonderful people, my experience with them was unforgettable and genuine. They truly care about their clients on a personal level and really took the time to build a relationship. I will without a doubt recommend Lodi Flowers to anyone who is in search of a florist and I personally am now committed to being a life long Lodi Flowers customer! Thank you Lodi Flowers for making my dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture User6003894, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up

Amazing! Found a way to make even my most impractical ideas (mossy tree center pieces and a GoPro camera hidden in my bouquet) happen without judging me or calling me crazy! Haha.

Worked within my budget and made me feel good about wedding planning. Some of the sweetest and most creative people I've ever met.

Profile Picture User6617704, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Unni was absolutely fantastic and helped us get everything we imagined. When we started we weren't exactly sure what we wanted, but after some discussion and a couple of centerpiece samples, we were able to get everything perfect. Both the centerpieces and bouquets were everything we could have hoped for. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/25/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

It was an absolute pleasure working with Lodi Flowers on our wedding day! The bouquets and centerpieces were exactly what I had imagined and were in perfect alignment with the ideas I had presented to Unni during our first meeting! They were beautiful and - compared to other florists - a fantastic value!! We were able to maintain our flower budget and still have exactly what we wanted, a definite win-win! Unni and Meghan were very responsive and always willing to answer questions and re-confirm those little details (where, when, how, etc) that brides start to worry about as the wedding date gets near.

Overall, loved their work and attention to details! Our guests were raving about our center pieces as we did some with big floral arrangements and some with 3 different leveled glass cylinders filled with gorgeous hydrangeas!! Thank you Unni and Meghan for all that you've done and for adding a lot of value to our special day :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lodi flowers was recommended to me by a friend and I went in and immediately decided to use them for flowers. Unni and Megan are wonderful to work with, and you are their only bride for your special day! Their flowers for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely recommend Lodi Flowers for your florist.

Profile Picture Angelina, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Unni was wonderful since the first day I met her with my fiance. She made my centerpieces for both my bridal shower and wedding. The flowers are so big and beautiful! The colors were perfectly matched with my color scheme and the bouquets were amazing. She is so easy to work with and her work will leave you breathless! I highly recommend her and Lodi Flowers.

Thanks so much!!!!

Love,
Soli and Jonny Illenye

Profile Picture solmaz, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lodi Flowers was recommended to me by a friend. I loved the flowers at her wedding, and I was thrilled with Lodi for ours! Unni and Meghan were very easy to work with. They communicated quickly via email. I gave them photos of bouquets that I loved, and got exactly what I wanted. They were much less expensive than other florists we looked into, and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Also, our venue was over an hour away and they had no delivery charge. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Unni and Megan were so amazing. They were the sweetest people to work with and made the flower process so easy. I can't even explain how beautiful and on point my flowers were. Everyone is still talking about how gorgeous my center pierces were. Unni did everything I asked for. She brought my vision to life and i couldn't have been happier. Thank you for making my day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

There are no words to express how incredible Lodi Flowers is! From the moment I met Unni, I knew she was going to be the florist of my dreams. Not only is she the nicest woman, but she turned my vision for my wedding into a reality. I had met with two other florists prior, and Lodi Flowers gave me everything I wanted and more for almost half the price. Unni and Meghan are wonder-women and work so hard to make sure everything is perfect. They do top-notch work and all of the bouquets, centerpieces, and ceremony pieces were beyond gorgeous. If you want the best flowers with the best service for the best price, you need to book with Lodi Flowers.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

So if your anything like me, you don't want to spend a ton on flowers, and if your anything like me, choosing flowers may put you in a panic mode.

Lodi flowers really helped me figure out what I wanted and how to keep myself on a good budget, They personally delivered my flowers and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. THEY WERE BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!

They primarily specialize on flowers for weddings so it makes sense why they turned out so great :)

Lodi flowers is a hidden gem that I am so glad I found them.

Profile Picture elisabeth, 6/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wish there were 10 stars because 5 just doesn't do this amazing team justice. I cannot say enough about Unni and Meghan! With just a few inspiration pictures they literally went above and beyond anything I could have imagined on my wedding day. So easy to work with, so professional, so helpful. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews