Newfoundland, NJ 07435 Map · Phone number

About Blossom and Bee

We are a full service florist, specializing in wedding floral design. Let us make your special day even more perfect with beautiful flowers! We offer competitive pricing and packaged for brides of all budgets. Please contact us to today to set up a consultation.
Follow Blossom and Bee on

IMG5811
anenomebouquet

28 Reviews for Blossom and Bee

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2017

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for the flowers I got from Blossom and Bee. They literally saved my wedding! To my own detriment, I had originally booked a different vendor (wallflowers in spring lake NJ- don't use them!!!), and was very clear in what my needs were for my wedding flowers. When four days before my wedding I was told that they could not get my flowers for me, Blossom and Bee came to my rescue! On barely two days notice, they made me the wedding bouquet of my dreams, along with all of the bridesmaids' bouquets and corsages for my mom and mother in law. All were stunning! When they arrived it literally brought tears to my eyes. A MILLION thank yous for saving our wedding and making the bouquet I've dreamed of since I was a little girl!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Katy · Married on 07/24/2015

Pennylyn was outstanding to work with. She is very talented and flexible. Her ideas and willingness to meet our budget really helped to make everything easy and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Amazing, Beautiful, Elegant....the list goes on

The flowers were important to me and so was my wallet. I was a particular bride when it came to the quality of the flowers, professionalism, and service. Penny surpassed expectations and her willingness to work with me was such a breath of fresh air. I met with her multiple times and was so detailed about what I pictured, maybe too detailed, but she was extremely patient and listened to everything. She worked with my budget and really stretched each dollar for me. My flowers were beautiful and classic (and they were everywhere)! I even gave her a beautiful engraved wine box and said to be creative and, if she could, to use planted flowers that I could reuse. Again, she surpassed my expectations and I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Blossom and Bee FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• JERSEY WEDDING photography
    JERSEY WEDDING photography Wedding Photographers

Penny does amazing work and is wonderful to work with!

• closed
    closed Wedding Planners

Penny from Blossom and Bee is an absolute pleasure to work with! She can make your event come alive with her talent and creativity!!

• Treasured Moments
    Treasured Moments Wedding Invitations

Blossom and Bee offers the most exceptional customer service along with unique and fabulous floral designs. Would recommend to anyone looking for the best in floral design!

• Newfoundland, 07435 See on map