Jean-Ralph Thurin

Somerville, NJ View map

Jean-Ralph specializes in custom, one-of-a-kind wedding gowns, personalized to tell every bride’s unique story. He also creates custom evening and formal wear, and haute couture designer attire for any special occasion.

Jean-Ralph Thurin promises the highest level of quality, with service and style second to none.

Jean-Ralph has been featured in Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Brides.com, GlamourWeddings.com, Styleblazer.com, AOLonStyle.com, Wedding Wire, Glamholic.com (as seen on Laura Bell Bundy), The Anti Bridezilla.com, Destination Weddings, The Boston Globe, In Bliss Magazine, Contemporary Bride, For The Bride Magazine, California Weddings, LA Fashion Magazine, The Kardashians – A Very Merry Christmas (as seen on Kim Kardashian), The Housewives of Beverly Hills (as seen on Brandi Glanville), Unleashed Magazine (as seen on Pia Toscano), The New Jersey Bride (cover), The Knot Magazine, The New York Times, The Star Ledger, Caribbean Beat, Princeton Magazine, NJ.com, NJ News 12.

• Liz
    Liz G. Married on 10/09/2020

All I can say is wow!

This bridal boutique was beautiful! Such talent squeezed in downtown Somerville. Loved the experience this boutique is a must visit!
    Sherley Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

I got my wedding dress here!!! It was custom and let me tell you, I was blown away!!! I went viral on Instagram because of how beautiful my dress was. I had 3 looks and everyone was amazed!! They are so helpful and they treat everyone like family!! I also had my maid of honor dresses created there and they were jaw droppers as well! I would highly recommend hands down! You will not be disappointed!!!!
  • Eve
    Eve Married on 09/13/2014
    I cannot express how wonderful and exciting my whole experience was with Jean-Ralph Thurin.
    You walk into this gorgeous boutique that looks like it should be in NYC, Miami, or LA and you are overwhelmed by the beauty on every single rack and the display's. I am a small town country girl who never in a million years would dream of being blessed enough to have my wedding dress custom made, let alone by designers as talented and well known as Ralph and Delfrance. They truly are the most down to earth fashion designers I have ever witnessed. I instantly hit if off with Ralph, when I walked in and told him my dream and then my reality... Jean-Ralph Thurin stands out, b/c most would tell you that your dream is not reachable with your (reality) budget. But not Ralph, he made my dream come true and at a good price. Throughout the whole process, Ralph and Delfrance were supportive, patient, and a true class act. My dress was one of a kind, just like I wanted, you could never find it in a store. Thank you Ralph and Delfrance for making this girl's dream come true! It's something I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Warmly,
    Eve

14 Davenport Street Somerville, 08876

Tuesday - Saturday 11:00am - 6:00pm Sunday - by appointment only
Location of (Jean-Ralph Thurin)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding