148 Main Street Suite 1, Lebanon, NJ 08833 Map · Phone number

About Lace and Beads

Visit Lace & Beads Bridal Couture and More....our boutique located in the heart of Hunterdon County enjoys offering clients personal service and a wonderful selection.

Our knowledgeable and friendly staff ensures every client receives the attention they deserve when selecting their special dress.

Our selection includes Bridal Gowns, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Flower Girl, Cocktail, Gala, Prom, Homecoming, Sweet 16, and Communion.

We also have for you: headpieces, veils, jewelry, purses, gloves, undergarments, ringbearer pillows, etc.

Designers include: Essence, Stella York, Sorella Vita, Jasmine, Belsoie, B2, Jovani, MonCheri and San Patrick/Pronovias, Bill Levkoff, Rina di Montella, Jade Couture, Montage, and Cameron Blake.

On Site Business Partners include (all can be found on Facebook):

Joli Bridal - available in shop now to try on
Joli Bridal - available in shop now to try on
Jasmine Couture Spring 2011 will be in our shop to try on by January
Jasmine Couture Spring 2011 will be in our shop to try on by January
Harpers bazar dress by Jasmine Couture - we will have this dress in shop by January
112206019LRdfeef
color storefront pictur
sy 20140707145412

7 Reviews for Lace and Beads

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2014

I made an appointment last year to check out dresses for the first time for my wedding. The shop was a good size, not very big but there is a great selection. I loved how nothing was crazy overpriced like you see on some of those dress shows. It made browsing the store a little more comforting. Debbie and Missy are very friendly and helpful and want to help you find the perfect dress for your occasion. I was lucky to find a beautiful dress that had just been discontinued so it was a fantastic deal! I definitely recommend Lace and Beads, in fact, my mom and I recently visited again to find her Mother of the Bride dress and left with a beautiful dress without breaking the bank! Thank you!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Casey · Married on 05/19/2012

This place was amazing! Everyone was so nice and helpful. I looked everywhere for a dress and couldn't find one until I went to lace and beads!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2011

I went to Lace & Beads where they kept the store open later for me while I tried on a ton of different dresses. They listened to everything I wanted in a dress and brought out the PERFECT dress. The dress came in when they said it would & it’s the most beautiful dress I’ve ever seen. Lace and Beads has an amazing selection of dresses & wonderful staff. Alterations were perfect and inexpensive. The bustle on my gown is perfect and adds a special touch. Their seamstrees is fantastic. I got a ton of compliments about my dress. Just about everyone who saw it wanted to know where I got it. It photographed wonderfully and looked great all day. I will most definitely be recommending Lace and Beads to my friends and family. I will also shop here again if I ever need a dress for a special event. So,if you’re a bride, mother of the bride or even prom go-er you should go to Lace & Beads. I’m so happy I did!

PS- The review below me should be removed because they didn't actually shop at Lace & Beads.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Lace and Beads FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 148 Main Street, Suite 1 Lebanon, 08833 See on map
    Monday and Wednesday 11-6pm Tuesday - By Appointment Thursday - 11 - 7pm Friday - 11 - 3pm Saturday 10-5pm Sunday - By Appointment from 10-12noon Evenings by appointment
    Location of (Lace and Beads)