411 Route 206 North - Suite 10, Hillsborough, NJ 08844 Map · Phone number

About LuLi's Bridal Boutique

LuLi's Bridal Boutique is a full service salon that offers designer wedding gowns, mothers gowns, bridesmaids dresses, bridal accessories and an exceptional in-house seamstress. We pride ourselves in offering every customer a special bridal experience with our expert consultants to help them choose the perfect gown. LuLi's is the premier bridal salon in Central New Jersey having won the Peoples Choice Best of the Best Award for the last 2 years. Your big day is our big day too!

Follow LuLi's Bridal Boutique on

6fb44fcdfa271502 image

37 Reviews for LuLi's Bridal Boutique

• emily

emily · Married on 04/27/2019

So far my experience with this shop has been great! I picked out my dress today and am so very happy with the process. Both of the owners were great! They both helped me select a gown that I am in love with! They answered all of my questions and were clear on the pricing. I found a dress that fit both my budget and my style! I can't wait to see the fit when it comes in! Thank you for the fun day!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Jaime · Married on 10/22/2016

My experience at Luli's was great and I'm glad I found this shop! It was third store I went to, and as soon as I described to Lisa and Luba what I was looking for, they found me the perfect dress almost instantaneously. I did not receive the same type of customer service a the first two stores, and I was also disappointed with the selections offered until I came upon Luli's. It is a small boutique but don't let that fool you. Both ladies were a great help from start to finish and were always courteous and helpful. They offered their honest opinions which I really valued. We also bought my bridesmaids' dresses here and my mom's dress as well. The Bill Levkoff (bridesmaid) dress selection was great and they also had a large selection for mother of the bride/groom. The process for all of this was way too easy! My mom and I both had our alternations done by Vicki, who is the best at what she does! Both of our dresses fit perfectly and we couldn't have been happier. It is obvious that all three women love what they do and they enjoy helping others to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thank you to Lisa, Luba, and Vicki for all your help and hard work!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Kathryn · Married on 10/16/2016

Lisa at Luli's Bridal Boutique made the dress shopping experience enjoyable! Don't get me wrong, I love shopping, but I did feel a little overwhelmed with finding the "perfect dress". I visited LBB twice as my 4th bridal shop and the 7th. During that first visit, I tried on several dresses. I found Lisa to be very patient, kind, and encouraging. I never felt pressured to buy anything and she always gave her true opinion; which was a great help. When, after trying on a few dresses, I did not feel the "this is my dress" feeling, I felt discouraged, but Lisa told me she would check the back of the store. I held out hope and low and behold she brought out a beautiful lace dress. I tried it on and I loved it. It hugged my body in all the right places, it was light weight, and it had a beautiful train. My mom teared up a bit too! I couldn't make the decision right then, I needed to sleep on it, but in the end I went back to Luli's Bridal to try it on one more time. I knew it was the one. Vicki did a wonderful job with alterations and it fit like a glove on my wedding day. It was a true pleasure to work both with Lisa and Vicki and I highly recommend Luli's Bridal Boutique to any bride looking for the perfect dress and the "say yes to the dress" moment without the hassle of going into New York City or paying the NYC prices. Thank you, Lisa and Vicki!

Sent on 11/21/2016

LuLi's Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 411 Route 206 North - Suite 10 Hillsborough, NJ, 08844 See on map
    Location of (LuLi's Bridal Boutique)