Seng Couture

222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal), Fanwood, New Jersey 07023 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Seng Couture

Seng Couture is a wedding dress shop in Fanwood, New Jersey, that has specialized in bridal and mother of the bride/groom attire with over 30 years. The staff at Seng believe that choosing the perfect outfit for your big day should be a pleasant, relaxing experience in a trusted atmosphere. That’s why customer service is the most focused-on aspect, and we emphasize the importance of beauty and the way that you feel in the dress you choose.

Seng Couture restocks their inventory seasonally and offers final sale on products. They serve the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom, offering alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns are also available alongside a variety of accessories to pair with your look:

• Bridal belts
  • Customary
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• ZB Couture

129 Reviews for Seng Couture

• Evelyn

Evelyn · Getting married on 05/22/2022

Amazing Experience

I want to thank Seng Couture and Illian for an amazing job for my first and last time looking for a wedding dress. I am very grateful that I went there. Seng Couture was very professional. They texted me to remind me about my appointment and to select dresses ahead of time. I really like how Seng Couture posts all of their dresses on their website. I was able to pick out 5 dresses ahead of time. My family (my mom and twin sister-MOH) and I were impressed by how professional everyone was. We felt very safe with the Covid-19 procedures in place. Illian was so sweet and helpful. She made me feel comfortable. I liked how she got to know me by asking questions about my groom and how he proposed. My original intentions for the dress fitting was to try on different styles to see what I liked. I did not think I was going to purchase a dress the same day. Illian was great at keeping me on track with what I liked and did not like. I was getting a little overwhelmed with all of the dresses. I tried on 10-12 dresses overall. I ended up falling in love with the 5th dress, and I did not want to go anywhere else. I highly recommend wedding dress shopping at Seng Couture. They were overall fantastic! Illian was the best! I am so excited to get married!

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe D. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Just the BEST!

I can’t say enough great things about my experience at Seng Couture. I wanted a simple vintage vibe look to my dress, Because I am planning kitschy accessories. I have gone to a few bridal stores and I’ve had a hard time With the sales people at those stores because I have a particular look in my mind. Hilda knew exactly what I was going for. She was so respectful of my budget, and it just felt like I could really trust her and like I knew her for years. I said yes to the dress today! Everyone else at the shop was also so professional and so kind. It was such a special experience I will never forget. I am counting down the minutes before I can put my dress on again!

Sent on 05/06/2021
  • Yesenia

Yesenia N. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Best dress shopping experience of my life

I have never left happy when shopping for special event dresses. For that reason, I chose to start early for my wedding dress. Everyone at Seng was very helpful and informative. I never felt pressured to pick any style or price range. They worked with my budget and what we all felt flattered me the most. My stylist ended up finding the perfect dress for me. I walked in thinking I would feel self conscious and defeated but I walked out having put a deposit on a dress I loved.

Sent on 10/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Seng Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• 222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal) Fanwood, New Jersey, 07023 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Seng Couture)
  • 218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening) Fanwood, 07023 See on map
    9083228777 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
    Location of (Seng Couture)