Seng Couture

218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening), Fanwood, NJ 07023 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Seng Couture

Seng Couture is a wedding dress shop in Fanwood, New Jersey, that has specialized in bridal and mother of the bride/groom attire with over 30 years. The staff at Seng believe that choosing the perfect outfit for your big day should be a pleasant, relaxing experience in a trusted atmosphere. That’s why customer service is the most focused-on aspect, and we emphasize the importance of beauty and the way that you feel in the dress you choose.

Seng Couture restocks their inventory seasonally and offers final sale on products. They serve the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom, offering alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns are also available alongside a variety of accessories to pair with your look:

• Bridal belts

Seng Couture 7
  • Christin

Christin Rossano · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Thank You!

One of the photographers from Dean Michaels Studio recommenced this Bridal Salon and I am SO happy I went. I ended up saying “YES” to my dress, veil and hair piece! When I originally booked my appointment I thought I was just going to browse around and see what styles are appealing to me. I worked with Hilda and she was absolutely AMAZING. She was VERY accommodating and such a nice woman. I am so thankful for her. She made my first bridal salon experience more than comfortable and very fun. I went with my Mom, future mother in law, my sister -matron of honor and my two best friends who are in my bridal party. We all loved hanging out with Hilda and loved picking out different dresses and hair pieces for me to try on. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pushed. Hilda was very honest, which I love. I hate when people sugar coat things. Hilda gave me her personal, professional opinion and recommendations without even knowing if I would like them. I love honesty and I love that she was able to make this such a pleasant and wonderful experience for my family as well. Thank you so much to everyone at Seng Couture! I can’t wait to wear my dream dress!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Seng Couture 8

Chelsea Arnold · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Yes yes yes!

This place is absolutely perfect! I am so lucky to have found it! Hilda was amazing! She actually chose the dress I ended up purchasing. Initially it wouldn't have been my first pick on the hanger. All of their dresses have a picture on the bag so you know what shape/style it is. I was pleasantly surprised. I had to go alone because all of my friends and family live in the South West, which is where I am originally from. Hilda was so kind, she held my phone so that I could FaceTime with my mom and then again with my step mom. She let them watch me say " YES" to the dress, and ring the " Wedding Bells". She didn't push me to try on anything i didn't want to. Their website is a little misleading. It states that you get free basic alterations, hem etc. They don't state that its only if you spend $1,000.00 . Which in retrospect, if you purchase a less expensive one, you may end up spending that amount anyway. They have a variety of prices and styles to fit everyone and their budget. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Petz · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Amazing salon

Seng Couture is an amazing bridal salon and provides a great experience. I had an appointment with Illian and she couldn't have been more knowledgeable, helpful or sweet. The store is laid out by designer and all the gowns have tags on them with the price and a photo of the dress on a model which is super helpful. When I arrived, Illian was finishing up with another bride so a gentleman gave me a quick tour and explained the process. He asked my budget and told me which designers fell within my range, which was a very good portion of the store. Don't be nervous after watching bridal gown shopping tv shows...there are many dresses in affordable ranges at Seng Couture. I picked out 8 gowns and Illian picked out 2. She knew me better than I knew myself because she selected the gown I chose. She added the perfect veil and I walked out a very happy customer. I would highly recommend Seng Couture and Illian! I will be returning with my bridal party for their gowns as well.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Seng Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening) Fanwood, 07023 See on map
    9083228777 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
  • 222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal) Fanwood, New Jersey, 07023 See on map