Seng Couture

Fanwood, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Servicing Central New Jersey for over a decade, the Seng Couture Team looks forward to welcoming you to our safe, friendly and hassle-free environment where our expert stylists will be happy to help you find the the perfect dress and make your special event even more memorable.

"Seng Couture, palatable passion for design, individual care for the women she makes beautiful."

• Asian-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Kristina
    Kristina C. Getting married on 04/22/2023

Welcoming Team & Great Vibe

I didn’t know what to expect at my appointment to find the perfect wedding dress but I was so happy with everything about the experience. Alanna was a fantastic stylist, she had helpful suggestions, was honest, and really put thought into our time together. She has an excellent personality. I tried on all different styles and she was so encouraging!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie M. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Special time with Armanda

We went to Seng Couture last night and I am always very skeptical because experiences in the past were not always the best. As soon as we walked in the door, our consultant made us feel at home and relaxed. It made me feel like there was no one else that mattered but us...which is amazing. She is my third daughter, and last to get married, so I am extremely emotional about her getting married. Our consultant, Armanda, made us laugh, and cry, and we all felt very connected to her.. Most definitely she is an asset to your team!! I will highly recommend your salon to all my friends and family. Thank you for an amazing experience!!
    Armanda..you rock!!!
  • Christina
    Christina M. Getting married on 09/03/2022

10/10! Highly recommend

I had previously tried on a Martina Liana dress but did not have the best experience. This happened to be a new dress, so it was available in many stores. I called Seng Couture and they said they had it. Someone was even nice enough to call me and let me know that ater 8/1 the price of the dress was going to go up since the dress was so new. My appointment was after 8/1, so I appreciated the courtesy call, and I was able to make an appointment within the next few days. They also matched the price!

I cannot say enough about Illian. She was AMAZING. Warm, knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel at ease the second I met her. It made buying my wedding dress such a wonderful experience. I drove an hour and a half to come here, and it was so worth it! I actually can't wait to come back for my fittings :)

Brides, even though it may be a little far from you, you won't be disappointed! Buying your wedding dress should be fun, and that's exactly what I experienced. You also receive complimentary basic alterations, how awesome is that?!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

51 photos · 07/27/2019
  • Meghan & Eric
    56 photos · 06/29/2018

218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening) Fanwood, 07023

Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
Location of (Seng Couture)
222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal) Fanwood, NJ, 07023