Seng Couture

222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal), Fanwood, New Jersey 07023 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Seng Couture

Seng Couture is a wedding dress shop in Fanwood, New Jersey, that has specialized in bridal and mother of the bride/groom attire with over 30 years. The staff at Seng believe that choosing the perfect outfit for your big day should be a pleasant, relaxing experience in a trusted atmosphere. That’s why customer service is the most focused-on aspect, and we emphasize the importance of beauty and the way that you feel in the dress you choose.

Seng Couture restocks their inventory seasonally and offers final sale on products. They serve the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom, offering alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns are also available alongside a variety of accessories to pair with your look:

• Bridal belts

maggie sottero 001

114 Reviews for Seng Couture

• Yesenia

Yesenia Nunez · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Best dress shopping experience of my life

I have never left happy when shopping for special event dresses. For that reason, I chose to start early for my wedding dress. Everyone at Seng was very helpful and informative. I never felt pressured to pick any style or price range. They worked with my budget and what we all felt flattered me the most. My stylist ended up finding the perfect dress for me. I walked in thinking I would feel self conscious and defeated but I walked out having put a deposit on a dress I loved.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Kelly Gelber · Getting married on 04/05/2021

Most Accommodating Bridal Shop

Patient, accommodating, and optimistic are a few words used to describe Cathy who helped me find the dress of my dreams. She listened carefully to everything I wanted in a dress. However, she also challenged me to try on different fits. It is a good thing she did because I was able to find the dress of my dreams, which was different than I originally thought!!! I am very thankful for the experience I had at Seng Couture and would recommend this salon to fellow brides.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly McCormack · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Amazing Experience

My mother drives past Seng Couture on her way to work everyday, so on the first day we both had off (that wasn't a holiday) we decided to stop in and look around. Despite the fact that we hadn't called ahead, they were so friendly and helped me pick out a variety of dresses to try on and find my style. Within a few dresses, Allana figured out exactly what I needed. The very first dress she picked for me after my trial and error attempts at choosing for myself was absolutely perfect. It perfectly flattered my body shape, made me feel super comfortable, and I think I looked like a queen. Needless to say, we were pretty much sold even before they brought out the veil (though it was a nice touch and looked absolutely perfect with the dress.) I'm so excited for the my dress to come in now and start scheduling fittings. (And of course to rock the dress and show it off at my wedding in Jan. 2021!) Thank you so much Seng, Allana, and the rest of the staff! You were all so helpful and welcoming

Sent on 12/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Seng Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal) Fanwood, New Jersey, 07023 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Seng Couture)
  • 218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening) Fanwood, 07023 See on map
    9083228777 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day
    Location of (Seng Couture)