Seng Couture

222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal), Fanwood, New Jersey 07023 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Seng Couture

Seng Couture is a wedding dress shop in Fanwood, New Jersey, that has specialized in bridal and mother of the bride/groom attire with over 30 years. The staff at Seng believe that choosing the perfect outfit for your big day should be a pleasant, relaxing experience in a trusted atmosphere. That’s why customer service is the most focused-on aspect, and we emphasize the importance of beauty and the way that you feel in the dress you choose.

Seng Couture restocks their inventory seasonally and offers final sale on products. They serve the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom, offering alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, sample sales, and trunk shows. Formal gowns, plus-size gowns, and sample gowns are also available alongside a variety of accessories to pair with your look:

• Bridal belts

Seng Couture 6
Seng Couture 7
  • Yesenia

Yesenia Nunez · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Best dress shopping experience of my life

I have never left happy when shopping for special event dresses. For that reason, I chose to start early for my wedding dress. Everyone at Seng was very helpful and informative. I never felt pressured to pick any style or price range. They worked with my budget and what we all felt flattered me the most. My stylist ended up finding the perfect dress for me. I walked in thinking I would feel self conscious and defeated but I walked out having put a deposit on a dress I loved.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Danielle · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Great experience!

I was recommened here so I reached out and got a response immediately. It was two months before the appointment date and they booked it with out hesitation. I reached out to other shops they either didn't get back to me or was annoyed I was asking that far out. I was able to send the styles and pictures of dresses I wanted to try on a head of time which helped them get an idea of what I wanted or I thought... Theresa was fantastic she had me in and out of dresses quickly and focused in to what I wanted. She was great with keeping from straying back to what I didn't want and moving forward. I would defiantly recommend this place to everyone. I even said yes to my dress this is the first place I tried on dresses!
    Danielle Rohaly
    November 14, 2020

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Seng Couture 8
  • Christin

Christin Rossano · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Thank You!

One of the photographers from Dean Michaels Studio recommenced this Bridal Salon and I am SO happy I went. I ended up saying “YES” to my dress, veil and hair piece! When I originally booked my appointment I thought I was just going to browse around and see what styles are appealing to me. I worked with Hilda and she was absolutely AMAZING. She was VERY accommodating and such a nice woman. I am so thankful for her. She made my first bridal salon experience more than comfortable and very fun. I went with my Mom, future mother in law, my sister -matron of honor and my two best friends who are in my bridal party. We all loved hanging out with Hilda and loved picking out different dresses and hair pieces for me to try on. Not once did I feel uncomfortable or pushed. Hilda was very honest, which I love. I hate when people sugar coat things. Hilda gave me her personal, professional opinion and recommendations without even knowing if I would like them. I love honesty and I love that she was able to make this such a pleasant and wonderful experience for my family as well. Thank you so much to everyone at Seng Couture! I can’t wait to wear my dream dress!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Seng Couture 9

Seng Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 222 South Avenue (Plus Size Bridal) Fanwood, New Jersey, 07023 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • 218B South Avenue (Bridal), 226 South Avenue (Evening) Fanwood, 07023 See on map
    9083228777 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Wednesday 10AM - 6PM Thursday 10AM to 8PM Friday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM *Sunday 12PM - 5PM *From July 4th to Labor Day We Are Closed on Sundays* **Closed for the following Holidays: New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day