Sandra Elizabeth Diaz Bridal

Summit, NJ View map Visit website

Sandra Elizabeth Diaz Bridal is a wedding dress business based in Summit, New Jersey. Owner Sandra Diaz is a bespoke designer specializing in full bridal services, personalized consultations, and expert alterations. She and her team are passionate about the craft of couture dressmaking, and they look forward to making you something special to wear down the aisle.

Consult Sandra Elizabeth Diaz Bridal for their full range of services. Their custom designs are available in a variety of shapes and sizes, including plus size. They offer private appointments to help you find the perfect number for your big day and they can also accommodate your wedding party. Additional products include:

• Hair accessories
  • Flower crowns
  • Headbands
  • Pins
  • Combs and clips
  • Tiaras
  • Sashes and belts
  • Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

Message vendor

• Kate
    Kate C. Married on 10/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made the dress even better than it started out

Lots to say, but I'll try to keep this short! I was in dire straights looking for a seamstress - I bought my dress (a Maggie Sottero) out of state and was having trouble finding someone who could work on it (complicated dress, plus-sized bride). Loved the dress, but the arms would not fit and I was freaking out. I found Sandra and she literally saved me. We started out trying to widen the arms, and then just decided to take the dress in a whole new direction. She made great suggestions, listened to what I wanted and the vision I had, and in the end the dress ended up more beautiful than it started out! She was so patient with me - meeting almost every other week for 3 months - to make sure each step of the process went smoothly and that I liked the adjustments. I felt incredible in the dress, and I owe it all to Sandra's fantastic vision and wonderful work. I absolutely recommend her for any alterations you may need - simple or complicated - because they will be done with care and expertise. (Still waiting on official pictures, but first photo is the "before" and the other two are the final product!)
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

27 Chestnut Avenue Summit, NJ, 07901

Tuesday-Saturday from 11-5PM by appointment :)
Location of (Sandra Elizabeth Diaz Bridal)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding