About Sophia Tolli

Find a Sophia Tolli Store Near You

WEDDING DRESSES by Sophia Tolli, these bridal gowns provide both classic and couture designs including strapless ball gowns, A-line dresses, halters and slim skirts. Wedding dresses with Sophia’s signature draping and corset backs provide an impeccable fit. Sophia adds, “My collection has two distinct feelings: soft romanticism and traditional bridal drama. My signature style will always be gowns with an exceptional fit and cut.”

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

4 Reviews for Sophia Tolli

3.2

1.0

I ordered 8 bridesmaid dresses back in December. It is now May 22 and I was supposed to receive the dresses on the 19th. They are now telling me the dresses aren't going to be in until JUNE 15th... My wedding is JUNE 20th!!! This leaves barely any time for alterations, if the dresses even make it in. I have written the company emails, and posted in their Facebook wall with no response. This is completely unprofessional and unacceptable. I now know why girls become bridezillas.. I am furious!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5102735, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
3.4

I love my dress it is beautiful. I dropped the rating just a little because I had to tack two of the pleats on the rouching and fasten some beading. For the price you pay I'd think these little things would be taken care of.

Profile Picture Susan, 3/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

awesome dress :) this made me feel likea princesssssss

Profile Picture User2372855, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews