2450 Kuser Road Ste A, Trenton, NJ 08690 Map · Phone number

About Bridal Suite Boutique

Our team at Bridal Suite Boutique pride ourselves in truly having a passion to connect with and help brides in all ways possible when it comes to the dress for their special day. Wedding dress shopping should not be stressful or uncomfortable, it should be fun and easy during your journey down the aisle! That's our goal. For wedding dresses, bridesmaids, accessories, and alterations, we want it to be your favorite part of your wedding planning, because its definitely ours! Bridal Suite Boutique offers dresses for all shapes and sizes, so we carry dresses up to size 34.

Follow Bridal Suite Boutique on

We love our dresses! We carry 5 fabulous gown  designers that we believe serve the best look and...
We love our dresses! We carry 5 fabulous gown designers that we believe serve the best look and...
e2da9f3936ec7a48 store picture
Bridal Suite Boutique
Our beautiful #BSBbride wearing Maggie Sottero with her #BSBbridesmaids by Bill Levkoff
We are always traveling to find the best dresses for our brides! Here is owner and stylist Tiffany...
e2da9f3936ec7a48 store picture

Bridal Suite Boutique 6
Bridal Suite Boutique 7
  • Michaela

Michaela Hady · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Thank you, Bridal Suite Boutique!!!!

I am so honored to call myself a BSB Bride! I found Bridal Suite Boutique through other brides from my venue and online recommendations. After reading the rave reviews, I just knew I wanted to start my dress search with BSB. As someone who is typically self-conscious and stresses easily during any “big” shopping trips, from the minute I walked into my appointment, Hollie and the other lovely ladies made me feel welcomed, special, and beautiful. My consultant, Hollie, listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful pieces that matched my vision, and even some that I never even thought would work for me, all while staying true to my budget. I did not feel pressured or rushed, and the entire experience was so enjoyable from start to finish. With Hollie’s help I felt confident in every dress, and she gave me the support to truly find the dress I loved. As Hollie whispered to me in the dressing room, I may have started my search at Bridal Suite Boutique, but “most brides finish their search there, too.” Hollie helped me identify specific details that I loved as I tried on the samples, and curated them in a dress that matches the feel of my venue. She even referenced specific parts of my venue for ideal picture spots of my venue to highlight specific features of my dress. After we popped champagne and celebrated, I couldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear-- all because of the amazing experience BSB gave me! From the start of my experience, Hollie and the ladies of BSB were communicative, open, and honest. After my appointment, Hollie even texted me with well wishes and updates about my dress. The ladies at Bridal Suite Boutique do not make you feel like just another customer- at BSB you truly feel like a bride-- THEIR bride! I can’t wait to continue my experience with them at their new beautiful location. Thank you, Hollie and BSB, for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Bridal Suite Boutique 8

Ariel · Getting married on 09/06/2020

So excited to be a BSB Bride!

Loved finding my dress at BSB! Everyone there is so nice and excited to help you find your perfect dress. Tess was awesome and I loved working with her. She figured out my style instantly and helped me find my dress with no pressure at all. I left my first appointment deciding between 2 dresses and then came back a couple weeks later to make sure. I knew as soon as I put it back on that it was the one. I can’t wait to go back for alterations and all the finishing touches!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazon, Fun, And Patience

I had the pleasure of working with Hollie. I researched the location be4 I booked an appt. The ladies looked so nice and I so happen2 come to my 1st apt and guess who my Consultant was Boom Hollie I was so excited.. I gave her my vision which was Ballroom or Mermaid.. She brought some dresses over and the once I came is to try on was "Clara" but that wasn't the one.. I ordered 1 and I thought it was her I said yes but looked at some pix of me in it and I messaged Hollie and said I don't like it... So we started over and I ordered 2more this time 2 try on hmm guess what I found my dress.. Hollie nvr pressured me not once to pick any dress and I thank her for that.. The other girls were encouraging always once I tried a dress on

Sent on 06/04/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Kiara you are going to look AMAZING in your dress! We are so happy you are a BSB Bride and especially love that you had such an amazing experience with Hollie! We always want to make sure you have a dress you absolutely love. Can't wait to help you until you walk down the aisle. XOXO

Award

Bridal Suite Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 2450 Kuser Road Ste A Trenton, 08690 See on map
    Monday: 12-8pm Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 12-8pm Thursday: 12-8pm Friday: 10-6pm Saturday: 10-6pm Sunday: 1-6pm