4603 Nottingham way, Trenton, NJ 08690 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bridal Suite Boutique

Our team at Bridal Suite Boutique pride ourselves in truly having a passion to connect with and help brides in all ways possible when it comes to the dress for their special day. Wedding dress shopping should not be stressful or uncomfortable, it should be fun and easy during your journey down the aisle! That's our goal. For wedding dresses, bridesmaids, accessories, and alterations, we want it to be your favorite part of your wedding planning, because its definitely ours! Bridal Suite Boutique offers dresses for all shapes and sizes, so we carry dresses up to size 34.

Follow Bridal Suite Boutique on
We are always traveling to find the best dresses for our brides! Here is owner and stylist Tiffany...
img 6338 51 33496 160373047665531
Stylists popping champagne!
Stylists popping champagne!
Accessories!
Accessories!
Our beautiful #BSBbride wearing Maggie Sottero with her #BSBbridesmaids by Bill Levkoff
img 6338 51 33496 160373047665531

124 Reviews for Bridal Suite Boutique

• LeAndra

Leandra · Getting married on 02/19/2022

Beautiful selection and amazing staff!

I found BSB when a friend on instagram posted about finding her dress here! I scheduled for an appointment on their website, which was extremely easy! I received several texts before my appointment for reminders and Covid protocols. I was instructed to call the shop when I arrived so they could limit the amount of people inside at a time. My sister and I were met by my stylist Hannah! She was so sweet and extremely helpful! I showed her pictures of dresses I found online/BSB instagram and away we went. She assured me that we were well within my budget! Hannah helped me make decisions about the dresses I was iffy about, which was amazing. She talked me through what I told her I envisioned and helped me decide but was never pushy. I enjoyed my entire experience here and would recommend Hannah and BSB to any bride! I can't wait until I get my dress!

Sent on 02/06/2021

Adrienne · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Friendly, Fun, The Best!!!

I had the best experience here! I bought my dress back in February, this was the first bridal shop I went to. As soon as I walked in, I was blown away by how beautiful the shop is. Everyone who works there is so friendly and smiley, it put me right at ease, which I needed as I was so nervous about finding the right dress for me. Tess was my stylist and she is just so fantastic! She walked me up and down the aisles to see what I was interested in and pulled some dresses just based on a few things I said I liked. After trying on a few different ones, and listening to my feedback, she found me the most perfect dress. I was really nervous beforehand that I'd never know if I'd find THE ONE, but Tess absolutely knew what she was doing when she picked it out and even put a veil on to really complete the look for me. It was gorgeous!! And though I didn't cry, my face said it all! My ladies and I left the shop just to make sure I didn't impulse buy, but I knew that I wanted that dress. We went back at the end of the day and Tess put me back in it and I fell in love all over again. I said yes to the dress that same day! My bridesmaids liked this shop so much that they came back the next day to get their dresses from here. Tiffany (the store owner) helped them and was so patient in finding the perfect dresses for my girls. She made sure to pick dresses that each of them felt comfortable in but also were in similar styles. Would highly recommend Bridal Suite Boutique as the place to get your dress! 10/10 the BSB team is AMAZING!

Sent on 10/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bridal Suite Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• 4603 Nottingham way Trenton, NJ, 08690 See on map
    609-547-3411 (Phone number)
    Monday: 12-8pm Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 12-8pm Thursday: 12-8pm Friday: 10-5pm Saturday: 10-5pm Sunday: 12:30-5:00pm
    Location of (Bridal Suite Boutique)