Bridal Suite Boutique

Trenton, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our team at Bridal Suite Boutique pride ourselves in truly having a passion to connect with and help brides in all ways possible when it comes to the dress for their special day. Wedding dress shopping should not be stressful or uncomfortable, it should be fun and easy during your journey down the aisle! That's our goal. For wedding dresses, bridesmaids, accessories, and alterations, we want it to be your favorite part of your wedding planning, because its definitely ours! Bridal Suite Boutique offers dresses for all shapes and sizes, so we carry dresses up to size 34.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Eliana
    Eliana M. Getting married on 12/02/2022

"Found the One" Boutique

Making a reservation for my first bridal visit to BSB was the best decision I've made during this journey to my dream wedding. I did not expect to be contacted the day before my appointment and was pleasantly surprised that my consultant was introducing herself. Though I was unavailable when Talia reached out, knowing that they go the extra mile in advance made them stand out to me. My mother, best friend and I were warmly greeted and ushered into our private room and explained how the visit will go. The ambience is an experience in itself with the friendly presence of each staff member. The boutique is clean, beautifully lit and picture perfect. My consultant Talia was such a delight during my visit and was extremely attentive to the details I provided for what I was looking for. She kept communication throughout with not just myself but with my mom and best friend as well. She made me feel heard and special every step of the way. She gave appropriate suggestions but free from personal opinions, which is needed when you have a bride like myself that's trying to figure out what they want. She wasn't pushy and was so helpful and comforting. She set the stage for me to feel like this was my moment and I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I loved that everyone took pride in their work. They explained what would happen next, estimated time for the dress to arrive and the next appointments that I would need to set afterwards. I highly recommend the beautiful team at BSB for your bridal needs. Whether it's for the family, attendees, or the bride herself - you will not be disappointed. Thank you personally to Talia for being a part of this beautiful process and helping me find THE ONE!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 02/21/2022

Super friendly staff, Trendy Boutique

From the moment I called to make the appointment, the ladies at BSB were so nice and welcoming. When they didn’t have a dress I wanted to try on they immediately offered to loan it for me straight from the designer! When I got there, there was a little sign with my name on it which was such a nice touch! Their boutique is so trendy and cute also! I had Courtney as my consultant and she was so nice and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Aw so happy you loved your experience Amanda! We are so happy you found your perfect dress with us. Congratulations again and thank you for such a sweet review! XO
  • LeAndra
    Leandra Married on 02/19/2022

Beautiful selection and amazing staff!

I found BSB when a friend on instagram posted about finding her dress here! I scheduled for an appointment on their website, which was extremely easy! I received several texts before my appointment for reminders and Covid protocols. I was instructed to call the shop when I arrived so they could limit the amount of people inside at a time. My sister and I were met by my stylist Hannah! She was so sweet and extremely helpful! I showed her pictures of dresses I found online/BSB instagram and away we went. She assured me that we were well within my budget! Hannah helped me make decisions about the dresses I was iffy about, which was amazing. She talked me through what I told her I envisioned and helped me decide but was never pushy. I enjoyed my entire experience here and would recommend Hannah and BSB to any bride! I can't wait until I get my dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

125 photos · 08/01/2020
  • Emily & Craig
    33 photos · 10/19/2019

4603 Nottingham way Trenton, NJ, 08690

Monday: 12-8pm Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 12-8pm Thursday: 12-8pm Friday: 10-5pm Saturday: 10-5pm Sunday: 12:30-5:00pm
Location of (Bridal Suite Boutique)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding