Bridal Suite Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda H. Getting married on 02/21/2022

Super friendly staff, Trendy Boutique

From the moment I called to make the appointment, the ladies at BSB were so nice and welcoming. When they didn’t have a dress I wanted to try on they immediately offered to loan it for me straight from the designer! When I got there, there was a little sign with my name on it which was such a nice touch! Their boutique is so trendy and cute also! I had Courtney as my consultant and she was so nice and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Aw so happy you loved your experience Amanda! We are so happy you found your perfect dress with us. Congratulations again and thank you for such a sweet review! XO
  • LeAndra
    Leandra Getting married on 02/19/2022

Beautiful selection and amazing staff!

I found BSB when a friend on instagram posted about finding her dress here! I scheduled for an appointment on their website, which was extremely easy! I received several texts before my appointment for reminders and Covid protocols. I was instructed to call the shop when I arrived so they could limit the amount of people inside at a time. My sister and I were met by my stylist Hannah! She was so sweet and extremely helpful! I showed her pictures of dresses I found online/BSB instagram and away we went. She assured me that we were well within my budget! Hannah helped me make decisions about the dresses I was iffy about, which was amazing. She talked me through what I told her I envisioned and helped me decide but was never pushy. I enjoyed my entire experience here and would recommend Hannah and BSB to any bride! I can't wait until I get my dress!
    Adrienne Married on 10/09/2021

Friendly, Fun, The Best!!!

I had the best experience here! I bought my dress back in February, this was the first bridal shop I went to. As soon as I walked in, I was blown away by how beautiful the shop is. Everyone who works there is so friendly and smiley, it put me right at ease, which I needed as I was so nervous about finding the right dress for me. Tess was my stylist and she is just so fantastic! She walked me up and down the aisles to see what I was interested in and pulled some dresses just based on a few things I said I liked. After trying on a few different ones, and listening to my feedback, she found me the most perfect dress. I was really nervous beforehand that I'd never know if I'd find THE ONE, but Tess absolutely knew what she was doing when she picked it out and even put a veil on to really complete the look for me. It was gorgeous!! And though I didn't cry, my face said it all! My ladies and I left the shop just to make sure I didn't impulse buy, but I knew that I wanted that dress. We went back at the end of the day and Tess put me back in it and I fell in love all over again. I said yes to the dress that same day! My bridesmaids liked this shop so much that they came back the next day to get their dresses from here. Tiffany (the store owner) helped them and was so patient in finding the perfect dresses for my girls. She made sure to pick dresses that each of them felt comfortable in but also were in similar styles. Would highly recommend Bridal Suite Boutique as the place to get your dress! 10/10 the BSB team is AMAZING!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/01/2021

LOVE bridal suite boutique

Such a personal and sweet touch shopping for my dress!! I HIGHLY recommend them!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly E. Married on 09/11/2021

An Absolute Dream

Though I didn’t actually purchase my wedding gown at BSB, my bridesmaids along with our MOB and MOG purchased their dresses there. We also purchased my beautiful veil and had my dress altered (shoutout to Rosemary!) at Bridal Suite Boutique. I truly can’t say enough wonderful things about the women that run this shop. They were professional, courteous, and just incredibly kind. Like many others, my mom doesn’t love standing in front of a mirror and having the attention of everyone else in the room. That being said, Courtney helped to choose the perfect dress and helped to make my mother feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. When I came in to pick up my veil or to go with my bridesmaids to pick up dresses, Courtney and Hannah made sure to stop in and say hi and to make sure everything was going well. These two ladies along with everyone else at BSB are an absolute delight, and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
  • Kiara
    Kiara Married on 08/08/2021

Amazon, Fun, And Patience

I had the pleasure of working with Hollie. I researched the location be4 I booked an appt. The ladies looked so nice and I so happen2 come to my 1st apt and guess who my Consultant was Boom Hollie I was so excited.. I gave her my vision which was Ballroom or Mermaid.. She brought some dresses over and the once I came is to try on was "Clara" but that wasn't the one.. I ordered 1 and I thought it was her I said yes but looked at some pix of me in it and I messaged Hollie and said I don't like it... So we started over and I ordered 2more this time 2 try on hmm guess what I found my dress.. Hollie nvr pressured me not once to pick any dress and I thank her for that.. The other girls were encouraging always once I tried a dress on

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Kiara you are going to look AMAZING in your dress! We are so happy you are a BSB Bride and especially love that you had such an amazing experience with Hollie! We always want to make sure you have a dress you absolutely love. Can't wait to help you until you walk down the aisle. XOXO
  • Clare
    Clare P. Married on 08/07/2021

Fantastic experience

I had a wonderful experience shopping and choosing my dress with Bridal Suite Boutique! Hollie made me feel so comfortable and brought me wonderful options on both visits. She was very receptive and insightful, which was especially helpful since I really had no clue what I wanted! That being said, I ended up getting something wonderful I never would have imagined. I will be recommending BSB to everyone!
  • K Hughes
    Kelly Married on 07/12/2021

Wonderful experience

I had the best wedding dress shopping experience thanks to BSB! First, the place is so beautiful and makes you feel like all your wedding dress dreams have come true. My stylist, Hannah, was amazing. She really listened to the aspects of a wedding dress I was looking for, pulled some great choices, and let me look on the racks as well. She was considerate of my budget and didn’t pressure me into trying on something that was totally out of my price range. I found my dream dress and am so happy to have found it at an amazing place! You must go here to look for a wedding dress you will not regret it.
  • Alexa
    Alexa Married on 06/29/2021

Attentive and patient

I found my wedding dress at BSB and could not be more excited! It was the third shop I visited and I was starting to lose hope my dream dress wasn’t out there. Courtney was an attentive bridal assistant who picked up on my vision right from the start. Her patience and thoughtfulness - not to mention talented drawing skills - are what helped me create a CUSTOM gown of my dreams. She took time to call the designer’s department to make sure they could do what we were thinking. I’m so glad I was able to receive this one-on-one treatment and have her and the staff doing everything they could to help create my dress. On top of all that, the store is clean, fashionably decorate and centrally located. Brides, you need to shop at BSB!
  • Ariel
    Ariel Married on 06/27/2021

So excited to be a BSB Bride!

Loved finding my dress at BSB! Everyone there is so nice and excited to help you find your perfect dress. Tess was awesome and I loved working with her. She figured out my style instantly and helped me find my dress with no pressure at all. I left my first appointment deciding between 2 dresses and then came back a couple weeks later to make sure. I knew as soon as I put it back on that it was the one. I can’t wait to go back for alterations and all the finishing touches!
  • Cassie
    Cassie B. Married on 06/19/2021

BSB bridal is the best

Thank you Tess and the rest of the BSB bridal crew. Making an appointment to saying YES to the dress was an absolute breeze. Tess talked to me before picking out dresses of what I wanted and literally the first dress I tried on ending up being THE ONE. Thank you for taking such great care of us!
  • Litria
    Litria Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing ❤︯❤︯❤︯

I wish I could give BSB more than 5 stars. Due to Covid, I haven’t been able to go dress shopping for my May 2021 wedding - I was over the moon happy to finally go shopping. My heart was set on BSB, a number of family members & friends said “yes” to their dresses at BSB. From the moment I walked in, I had the biggest smile on my face (under my face mask unfortunately lol) & I had butterflies in my stomach ... I knew my dress was somewhere in the store. Courtney, who was my consultant was absolutely amazing ... she was never pushy & made me feel comfortable. She escorted my family to the fitting room - which is absolutely beautiful, we were blown away by the beautiful mirrors and couches set up. Courtney then pulled dresses that I never thought I would have liked. I told her what I was looking for & my style (I love glitz & glam). The first dress I tried on was absolutely beautiful (I wasn’t fond of it on the hanger) I started to cry once I put it on - but Courtney knew it was missing something. I showed my family & they absolutely loved it. Courtney had another dress that she pulled for me that she knew I would love even more ... well she was 1,0000% right!!! I fell in love with the dress ... it had that wow factor that we were looking for. The designer is Essence if Australia ... she even picked the perfect veil to go with the dress. My family knew that this was THE dress for me!!! I tried on a few other dresses just for fun but I couldn’t stop staring at the second dress I tried on. I put it on again & I was sooo excited. I am even customizing my dress & Courtney was able to help me visualize how it would look . I’m so excited to be a BSB bride ❤️ I can’t stop looking at pictures of my dress!!! Can’t wait to come back and pick out my bridesmaids dresses.

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Litria, Thank you so much for sharing such a fabulous review. It means so much to us knowing we were able to provide a wonderful experience AND find you your dream dress! XO
    Samantha D. Married on 05/06/2021

The best experience a bride could ask for

If you haven’t booked an appointment yet, call as soon as possible. This was by far the best experience for me! Every woman working there made me feel like a celebrity and put so much time and effort into each appointment I had with them. They listened to what I liked and what I didn’t like and never once made me feel pressured or like i had to make a decision. I went back 3 times before saying Yes to the Dress! And I highly recommend doing the same if you’re an indecisive person like me! Alterations with Rosemary went smooth and she is the most down to earth person I’ve ever met. She truly puts her heart and soul into every dress she alters. She even sewed my moms wedding dress into mine for my something old! It still brings tears to my eyes.

Samantha,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so happy that you felt comfortable here at BSB! We are so glad to have been part of your special day!
    XO,
    Team BSB
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 03/20/2021

Thank you, Bridal Suite Boutique!!!!

I am so honored to call myself a BSB Bride! I found Bridal Suite Boutique through other brides from my venue and online recommendations. After reading the rave reviews, I just knew I wanted to start my dress search with BSB. As someone who is typically self-conscious and stresses easily during any “big” shopping trips, from the minute I walked into my appointment, Hollie and the other lovely ladies made me feel welcomed, special, and beautiful. My consultant, Hollie, listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful pieces that matched my vision, and even some that I never even thought would work for me, all while staying true to my budget. I did not feel pressured or rushed, and the entire experience was so enjoyable from start to finish. With Hollie’s help I felt confident in every dress, and she gave me the support to truly find the dress I loved. As Hollie whispered to me in the dressing room, I may have started my search at Bridal Suite Boutique, but “most brides finish their search there, too.” Hollie helped me identify specific details that I loved as I tried on the samples, and curated them in a dress that matches the feel of my venue. She even referenced specific parts of my venue for ideal picture spots of my venue to highlight specific features of my dress. After we popped champagne and celebrated, I couldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear-- all because of the amazing experience BSB gave me! From the start of my experience, Hollie and the ladies of BSB were communicative, open, and honest. After my appointment, Hollie even texted me with well wishes and updates about my dress. The ladies at Bridal Suite Boutique do not make you feel like just another customer- at BSB you truly feel like a bride-- THEIR bride! I can’t wait to continue my experience with them at their new beautiful location. Thank you, Hollie and BSB, for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!
  • Meghan
    Meghan T. Married on 12/04/2020

Go here first!

This was my second dress shopping experience after my first left me confused and VERY overwhelmed. I had Tiffany and she was amazing. After chatting she explained the process and I already felt at ease and like I was in excellent hands. I ended up finding my dress after trying on what I thought I wanted and they were just missing something but I didn't know what it was. She was accommodating, honest, and not pushy at all. I cannot thank her and her staff enough! It really felt like I had a best friend helping me pick out my dress! Thank you so much!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Meghan thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to have you as a BSB bride! We always strive for our brides to have the best experience so I am so happy you enjoyed it. XO
    Marissa R. Married on 11/08/2020

Made Me Feel Special

Holly was the greatest stylist for me. She was so welcoming when I first walked in with my family. Her positive upbeat energy is what I needed. Holly made me feel so special and beautiful. I truly felt like a princess. Without a doubt, I would recommend her to anyone.

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Hi Marissa! Thank you so much for your review! It is our goal to make every bride feel beautiful so I am so happy Hollie made the experience the best possible for you!! Her energy is definitely awesome to be around! XOXO
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan M. Married on 11/05/2020

Loved BSB!!

Loved, loved, loved my experience!! I was a little apprehensive because I tried on 12+ dresses already at different stores. I am a plus size bride and I didn’t think I would find “The Dress” in a boutique. However my consultant Courtney asked me about what I was looking for, pulled 4 dresses and a wild card and she nailed it with the wild card! The dress was so different than the others I tried on, but it was perfect!!! I felt so comfortable throughout the process and loved the intimate setting! I also really appreciated that the other women working at the boutique affirmed me when each dress was on! Thank you for the most amazing experience and for helping me say “Yes to the Dress”!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Meghan we are so happy you found your dream dress with us! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride and we are thrilled that we get to help you every step of the way. Thank you so much for sharing a review about your experience, we truly appreciate it! So glad you are a #BSB bride XO
  • Kayla
    Kayla H. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Experience!

BSB was my first dress shopping experience. After helping my mother dress shop last year at David’s Bridal and having an awful experience with little to no customer service, I was really pressed to find a different and better experience for my own dress shopping, and I found it at Bridal Suite Boutique! From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted by smiling faces and Hollie, my stylist, was energetically welcoming me and saying how excited she was to work with me for the day. We were led to our own private room which was lavishly decorated where Hollie took the time to ask about my venue and my previous experiences shopping. Then she took me to the side to discuss budget and look at dresses. She was very honest with me about what I could expect for my budget while looking at dresses but never made me feel bad about needing to stick to a budget. While trying on dresses she made me feel comfortable and confident every step of the way. She ensured that my voice was heard with every dress while also making my family and friends felt included. Within minutes she could read my facial expressions to see what I liked and didn’t like. Hollie really made me feel like I was shopping with a friend! Once I found my dress we were celebrated with a champagne toast and a fun picture station. Shopping at Bridal Suite Boutique made me feel so special and amazing! It was the best shopping experience that I, my mother, and two maid of honors had ever experienced. I highly recommend shopping at Bridal Suite Boutique to any one who is looking for a wedding dress—it will be the best shopping experience of your life!
    Dana Married on 10/03/2020

BSB is amazing!

I can't say enough great things about BSB. I worked with Tess to find the most gorgeous Essence of Australia wedding dress that made my wedding dreams come true! As a COVID bride, I was thrilled to get to wear my dress twice. Tess was fantastic in helping style me. What I’ve told all my friends (some of whom were also future brides that got their wedding dresses from Bridal Suite Boutique) is that every single dress in the shop is simply gorgeous- it just depends on what style you’re looking for. I could not have had a better experience at Bridal Suite Boutique - from the original googling of “bridal shops that carry plus size dresses” through dress alterations. I’m a “regular” size woman who would never fit in gowns 2-6 and I knew I wanted to actually be able to try on dresses while shopping. I booked a day full of wedding dress shopping at multiple places- starting with Bridal Suite Boutique. I found my dress within 2 hours, purchased it and cancelled the rest of my appointments. Trust me- you cannot go wrong by shopping here!!
  • Vittoriana
    Vittoriana C. Married on 10/02/2020

So professional, highly recommend!

I am so happy I ordered my dress from here. Tiffany was great, as I called ahead and knew what dress I was going to order during a trunk show so I could save some money. Although my mom was being difficult before placing the order, she was calm, patient and tried to present a case for both sides. I cannot wait to see my dress when it comes in! Highly recommend this shop so far.

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Thanks for your review Vittoriana! I am so happy we were able to order your dream dress for you and that you enjoyed your experience! XO
  • danakimberlyy
    Dana K. Married on 08/21/2020

Such a great experience!

I went to Bridal Suite Boutique this past week with my mom and my siblings hoping to find a dress I liked. As soon as I got there, Tess checked me in for my appointment and showed us into the fitting room. She took time to ask what I wanted in a dress and helped me find several options in my budget. She wasn't pushy at all about the style I was looking for or the price range I was shopping in, and she was super friendly and very helpful. She also was very good in managing my overly excited siblings who came along for the ride. I tried on several different options and wound up leaving with a dress in the end. I would definitely recommend visiting Bridal Suite Boutique to others and I'll likely be coming back for my alterations in a few months.

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Dana you guys were so much fun to work with! I am so happy you had a good experience and you ended up finding a dress that looks absolutely stunning on you. Thanks for sharing a review :) I hope to see you back for your alterations!! XO, Tess
    Arlene Married on 02/22/2020

Great Place!

BSB is a wonderfull place to find the gown perfect for you. The team is great, they help you through athe process and never let you down. They do their best and work really hard to fulfill any petition and to please the bride to be. I am really satisfied and thankfull with all the team, specially Hollie!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Arlene it was such a joy to work with you! You are going to look spectacular on your wedding day and we cant wait to see pictures of you in your Mikaella dress! XO
    Jennifer R. Married on 12/28/2019

A Fun and Stress-Free Experience!

Tiffany and the Bridal Suite Boutique were a pleasure to work with! I ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses at BSB and had all my alterations done as well! It is so easy to communicate with the boutique and even while switching stores, I never had any issues getting appointments! They made the dress buying experience so much fun and stress-free. Thank you Bridal Suite Boutique!!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Aw thank you SO much Jennifer!! You were an absolute beautiful bride and we loved working with you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing us and congratulations again :) You will be missed at BSB!
  • Alexa
    Alexa R. Married on 11/16/2019

Bridal Appointment

The entire staff was amazing I felt great as soon as I walked in the door!!

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

That makes us happy very happy to hear Alexa! So glad you felt the good vibes in the store. We are so happy to have you as a BSB bride!
  • Erin
    Erin Married on 11/09/2019
    I just had the most amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Bridal Suite Boutique. I wanted a personalized appointment to celebrate this moment with my family, and BSB fit the bill perfectly. Tiffany was an incredible consultant. She wanted me to try on all different types of gowns, and I felt comfortable immediately. She even put me into a dress that had a silhouette I didn't think I could pull off, and my confidence soared when I found out that I COULD wear a dress like that! Because of this, I had no trouble finding dresses that I loved, and ended up saying yes to Tiffany's "wildcard" choice--the last dress I tried on! My family and I now have dress shopping memories that we will cherish forever, and I am so happy that I chose BSB!