Bridal Suite Boutique Reviews

117 | Trenton, NJ

117 Reviews for Bridal Suite Boutique

Ariel · Getting married on 06/27/2021

So excited to be a BSB Bride!

Loved finding my dress at BSB! Everyone there is so nice and excited to help you find your perfect dress. Tess was awesome and I loved working with her. She figured out my style instantly and helped me find my dress with no pressure at all. I left my first appointment deciding between 2 dresses and then came back a couple weeks later to make sure. I knew as soon as I put it back on that it was the one. I can’t wait to go back for alterations and all the finishing touches!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Litria

Litria · Getting married on 05/16/2021

Amazing ❤︯❤︯❤︯

I wish I could give BSB more than 5 stars. Due to Covid, I haven’t been able to go dress shopping for my May 2021 wedding - I was over the moon happy to finally go shopping. My heart was set on BSB, a number of family members & friends said “yes” to their dresses at BSB. From the moment I walked in, I had the biggest smile on my face (under my face mask unfortunately lol) & I had butterflies in my stomach ... I knew my dress was somewhere in the store. Courtney, who was my consultant was absolutely amazing ... she was never pushy & made me feel comfortable. She escorted my family to the fitting room - which is absolutely beautiful, we were blown away by the beautiful mirrors and couches set up. Courtney then pulled dresses that I never thought I would have liked. I told her what I was looking for & my style (I love glitz & glam). The first dress I tried on was absolutely beautiful (I wasn’t fond of it on the hanger) I started to cry once I put it on - but Courtney knew it was missing something. I showed my family & they absolutely loved it. Courtney had another dress that she pulled for me that she knew I would love even more ... well she was 1,0000% right!!! I fell in love with the dress ... it had that wow factor that we were looking for. The designer is Essence if Australia ... she even picked the perfect veil to go with the dress. My family knew that this was THE dress for me!!! I tried on a few other dresses just for fun but I couldn’t stop staring at the second dress I tried on. I put it on again & I was sooo excited. I am even customizing my dress & Courtney was able to help me visualize how it would look . I’m so excited to be a BSB bride ❤️ I can’t stop looking at pictures of my dress!!! Can’t wait to come back and pick out my bridesmaids dresses.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Michaela

Michaela H. · Getting married on 03/20/2021

Thank you, Bridal Suite Boutique!!!!

I am so honored to call myself a BSB Bride! I found Bridal Suite Boutique through other brides from my venue and online recommendations. After reading the rave reviews, I just knew I wanted to start my dress search with BSB. As someone who is typically self-conscious and stresses easily during any “big” shopping trips, from the minute I walked into my appointment, Hollie and the other lovely ladies made me feel welcomed, special, and beautiful. My consultant, Hollie, listened to what I wanted and pulled beautiful pieces that matched my vision, and even some that I never even thought would work for me, all while staying true to my budget. I did not feel pressured or rushed, and the entire experience was so enjoyable from start to finish. With Hollie’s help I felt confident in every dress, and she gave me the support to truly find the dress I loved. As Hollie whispered to me in the dressing room, I may have started my search at Bridal Suite Boutique, but “most brides finish their search there, too.” Hollie helped me identify specific details that I loved as I tried on the samples, and curated them in a dress that matches the feel of my venue. She even referenced specific parts of my venue for ideal picture spots of my venue to highlight specific features of my dress. After we popped champagne and celebrated, I couldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear-- all because of the amazing experience BSB gave me! From the start of my experience, Hollie and the ladies of BSB were communicative, open, and honest. After my appointment, Hollie even texted me with well wishes and updates about my dress. The ladies at Bridal Suite Boutique do not make you feel like just another customer- at BSB you truly feel like a bride-- THEIR bride! I can’t wait to continue my experience with them at their new beautiful location. Thank you, Hollie and BSB, for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Townley · Getting married on 12/04/2020

Go here first!

This was my second dress shopping experience after my first left me confused and VERY overwhelmed. I had Tiffany and she was amazing. After chatting she explained the process and I already felt at ease and like I was in excellent hands. I ended up finding my dress after trying on what I thought I wanted and they were just missing something but I didn't know what it was. She was accommodating, honest, and not pushy at all. I cannot thank her and her staff enough! It really felt like I had a best friend helping me pick out my dress! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Meghan thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to have you as a BSB bride! We always strive for our brides to have the best experience so I am so happy you enjoyed it. XO

Marissa Roth · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Made Me Feel Special

Holly was the greatest stylist for me. She was so welcoming when I first walked in with my family. Her positive upbeat energy is what I needed. Holly made me feel so special and beautiful. I truly felt like a princess. Without a doubt, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Hi Marissa! Thank you so much for your review! It is our goal to make every bride feel beautiful so I am so happy Hollie made the experience the best possible for you!! Her energy is definitely awesome to be around! XOXO
  • Meaghan

Meaghan McElroy · Getting married on 11/05/2020

Loved BSB!!

Loved, loved, loved my experience!! I was a little apprehensive because I tried on 12+ dresses already at different stores. I am a plus size bride and I didn’t think I would find “The Dress” in a boutique. However my consultant Courtney asked me about what I was looking for, pulled 4 dresses and a wild card and she nailed it with the wild card! The dress was so different than the others I tried on, but it was perfect!!! I felt so comfortable throughout the process and loved the intimate setting! I also really appreciated that the other women working at the boutique affirmed me when each dress was on! Thank you for the most amazing experience and for helping me say “Yes to the Dress”!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Meghan we are so happy you found your dream dress with us! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride and we are thrilled that we get to help you every step of the way. Thank you so much for sharing a review about your experience, we truly appreciate it! So glad you are a #BSB bride XO
  • Kayla

Kayla Hardin · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Experience!

BSB was my first dress shopping experience. After helping my mother dress shop last year at David’s Bridal and having an awful experience with little to no customer service, I was really pressed to find a different and better experience for my own dress shopping, and I found it at Bridal Suite Boutique! From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted by smiling faces and Hollie, my stylist, was energetically welcoming me and saying how excited she was to work with me for the day. We were led to our own private room which was lavishly decorated where Hollie took the time to ask about my venue and my previous experiences shopping. Then she took me to the side to discuss budget and look at dresses. She was very honest with me about what I could expect for my budget while looking at dresses but never made me feel bad about needing to stick to a budget. While trying on dresses she made me feel comfortable and confident every step of the way. She ensured that my voice was heard with every dress while also making my family and friends felt included. Within minutes she could read my facial expressions to see what I liked and didn’t like. Hollie really made me feel like I was shopping with a friend! Once I found my dress we were celebrated with a champagne toast and a fun picture station. Shopping at Bridal Suite Boutique made me feel so special and amazing! It was the best shopping experience that I, my mother, and two maid of honors had ever experienced. I highly recommend shopping at Bridal Suite Boutique to any one who is looking for a wedding dress—it will be the best shopping experience of your life!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Vittoriana

Vittoriana Camporeale · Getting married on 10/02/2020

So professional, highly recommend!

I am so happy I ordered my dress from here. Tiffany was great, as I called ahead and knew what dress I was going to order during a trunk show so I could save some money. Although my mom was being difficult before placing the order, she was calm, patient and tried to present a case for both sides. I cannot wait to see my dress when it comes in! Highly recommend this shop so far.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Thanks for your review Vittoriana! I am so happy we were able to order your dream dress for you and that you enjoyed your experience! XO
  • danakimberlyy

Dana Kimberly · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Such a great experience!

I went to Bridal Suite Boutique this past week with my mom and my siblings hoping to find a dress I liked. As soon as I got there, Tess checked me in for my appointment and showed us into the fitting room. She took time to ask what I wanted in a dress and helped me find several options in my budget. She wasn't pushy at all about the style I was looking for or the price range I was shopping in, and she was super friendly and very helpful. She also was very good in managing my overly excited siblings who came along for the ride. I tried on several different options and wound up leaving with a dress in the end. I would definitely recommend visiting Bridal Suite Boutique to others and I'll likely be coming back for my alterations in a few months.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Dana you guys were so much fun to work with! I am so happy you had a good experience and you ended up finding a dress that looks absolutely stunning on you. Thanks for sharing a review :) I hope to see you back for your alterations!! XO, Tess
  • Kiara

Kiara · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Amazon, Fun, And Patience

I had the pleasure of working with Hollie. I researched the location be4 I booked an appt. The ladies looked so nice and I so happen2 come to my 1st apt and guess who my Consultant was Boom Hollie I was so excited.. I gave her my vision which was Ballroom or Mermaid.. She brought some dresses over and the once I came is to try on was "Clara" but that wasn't the one.. I ordered 1 and I thought it was her I said yes but looked at some pix of me in it and I messaged Hollie and said I don't like it... So we started over and I ordered 2more this time 2 try on hmm guess what I found my dress.. Hollie nvr pressured me not once to pick any dress and I thank her for that.. The other girls were encouraging always once I tried a dress on

Sent on 06/04/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Kiara you are going to look AMAZING in your dress! We are so happy you are a BSB Bride and especially love that you had such an amazing experience with Hollie! We always want to make sure you have a dress you absolutely love. Can't wait to help you until you walk down the aisle. XOXO

Arlene · Married on 02/22/2020

Great Place!

BSB is a wonderfull place to find the gown perfect for you. The team is great, they help you through athe process and never let you down. They do their best and work really hard to fulfill any petition and to please the bride to be. I am really satisfied and thankfull with all the team, specially Hollie!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Arlene it was such a joy to work with you! You are going to look spectacular on your wedding day and we cant wait to see pictures of you in your Mikaella dress! XO

Jennifer Russo · Married on 12/28/2019

A Fun and Stress-Free Experience!

Tiffany and the Bridal Suite Boutique were a pleasure to work with! I ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses at BSB and had all my alterations done as well! It is so easy to communicate with the boutique and even while switching stores, I never had any issues getting appointments! They made the dress buying experience so much fun and stress-free. Thank you Bridal Suite Boutique!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Aw thank you SO much Jennifer!! You were an absolute beautiful bride and we loved working with you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing us and congratulations again :) You will be missed at BSB!
  • Alexa

Alexa Rigby · Married on 11/16/2019

Bridal Appointment

The entire staff was amazing I felt great as soon as I walked in the door!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

That makes us happy very happy to hear Alexa! So glad you felt the good vibes in the store. We are so happy to have you as a BSB bride!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/09/2019

I just had the most amazing experience shopping for my wedding dress at Bridal Suite Boutique. I wanted a personalized appointment to celebrate this moment with my family, and BSB fit the bill perfectly. Tiffany was an incredible consultant. She wanted me to try on all different types of gowns, and I felt comfortable immediately. She even put me into a dress that had a silhouette I didn't think I could pull off, and my confidence soared when I found out that I COULD wear a dress like that! Because of this, I had no trouble finding dresses that I loved, and ended up saying yes to Tiffany's "wildcard" choice--the last dress I tried on! My family and I now have dress shopping memories that we will cherish forever, and I am so happy that I chose BSB!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Desiree Durow · Married on 10/25/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique

The staff are so friendly warm and inviting. I had an amazing experience throughout the process of finding the perfect wedding dress and accessories for my wedding.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Desiree, you were such a gorgeous bride and it was such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you so much for sharing a review, we are sending all our best. Enjoy the married life!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 10/13/2019

The perfect BSB experience!

From the moment I walked through the door everyone at BSB was so welcoming and inviting. I almost had a sense of “this is definitely where I’m going to purchase my dress”. The atmosphere and vibe is top notch and is exactly what I envisioned for my wedding dress shopping experience.

I was assigned Hollie as my bridal consultant and she was absolutely amazing in every single way. We first spoke about what I pictured myself to look like and feel like on my wedding day. For me it was: simple, classic, elegant, romantic, and timeless. I wanted a dress that would stand through the years and that possibly my future daughter would be proud to wear. Next we talked budget and Hollie listened to everything my mom and myself had to say regarding that. Then the fun part... starting to look at the dresses!

I came to my appointment with an open mind knowing that this was her job and she could find me the perfect dress. Hollie never once pulled a dress for me that was out of my price range. With each dress I tried on I knew we were getting closer and closer as Hollie took every one of my remarks and tailored her search to fit those. My dress was the 5th one I tried on. When she first showed it to me on the rack I said, “it’s too simple” but sure enough it was exactly what I was looking for and Hollie knew it! My dress hit every. single. adjective. It was perfect!

One of the best parts of my experience at BSB was getting to pop champagne and celebrate with my mom, future MIL, maid of honor, and matron of honor. I’m so happy that I found my gown at BSB! I recommended visiting them 1000%!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Rachael, thank you SO much for all your praise! We strive to make the most of the experience for each bride, and we are so happy Hollie was able to find you such an AMAZING and PERFECT gown for you! So excited to see the whole look come together. XO

Shannon Stone · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

My experience at Bridal Suite Boutique was phenomenal. Tiffany was AMAZING. I'm not a "shopper" and with all the anxiety around weddings I was dreading shopping for a dress. Tiffany put me at ease immediately, listened to what I wanted, and started me off in a dress I felt comfortable in. Her instincts are excellent; she suggested I try on a strapless dress (which I was sure I wouldn't like) and I LOVED it. She wasn't pushy at all, and I felt super comfortable saying "YES!". It was such a fun, comfortable experience from start to finish. I would recommend Bridal Suite Boutiques to any brides!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Nikki · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience

This place came recommended by my cousin who is also getting married. I can't say enough good things. My first experience wasnt what I had hoped for it to be, so going in I was a little apprehensive. Tiffany made sure it was the most enjoyable experience possible. She surprised me with beautiful dress after dress until we found my perfect one. I cant thank you guys enough. Doesnt get any better than this place!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Nikki! Thank you so much for the kind review. It was so much fun helping you find the perfect dress! I can't wait for it to come in- it is going to look AMAZING on you! Enjoy the whole process of being engaged and I am looking forward to helping you get ready for the big wedding day! :) XO, Tiffany
  • Kayla

Kayla Rodgers · Married on 09/28/2019

Great Selection!

My dress was the second I tried on, and enjoyed the touch of champagne on deciding to go for it! It was perfect, and I received so many compliments. The shop was helpful and guided me through the process, styles, and options. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kayla! It makes us happy to see our brides happy! Sending you all of our best. XO BSB
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/27/2019

Beautiful dresses & GREAT staff!

I feel so blessed to have worked with the team at Bridal Suite. Holly was really my deciding factor in choosing to purchase my dress here. When I came in to try on dresses she made me feel so taken care of - I had visited other salons and none of the women I worked with took the time to go over everything with me like Holly did. I chose a Mikaella dress and it was PERFECT. Everything I could have ever wanted. Their selection was very much in line with my taste, the salon was clean and well-styled. I felt at home there and would highly recommend working with the team at Bridal Suite!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to write such sweet review Lindsay! Your Mikaella gown is absolutely gorgeous and we are so happy to have you as a BSB bride! XO

Tracy Wang · Married on 05/25/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I have nothing but praise for Bridal Suite Boutique. At first, I was so worried about the process of finding a dress because I began planning my wedding only about 6 months before the big day and didn’t have any clue what kind of dress I wanted. But Bridal Suite Boutique put all that at ease for me. Hollie was my stylist and she took the time to get to know me and my day-to-day style. I ultimately went with the first dress she picked, which says a lot, but she still helped me explore many different styles (of which there were many!) and listened to all my feedback (however vague it could be at times). Most importantly for me, given the timing for our wedding, Bridal Suite Boutique was able to work appointments and fittings around my schedule, making sure that I got my dress in time. I’m so happy with their services and highly recommend them to any soon-to-be bride!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Tracy you made such a beautiful Bride! It is so important to have a dress that you still feel like yourself in, and our stylists really try to be in tuned with that and your style! So happy Hollie made it so great for you, and that we were able to get you down that aisle! We are sending our sincere wishes for a great marriage, and would love to see pictures when you have them! XO

Sara Rosen · Married on 05/04/2019

LOVED working with BSB!!!

I can't even begin to describe how much my entire family absolutely LOVED working with everyone at Bridal Suite Boutique. After visiting multiple stores and trying on dozens of dresses without having any luck, I finally met with Tiffany at BSB and she provided the perfect wedding dress shopping experience! She listened exactly to what I was looking for and was not only incredibly patient with my indecisiveness, but made sure I found the right dress for me. I never once felt pressured to settle or make a decision. Once I said yes to my dress, Tiffany and Ro helped me find a way to personalize my dress to make it even more perfect. We loved working with her and the full BSB team so much that we went back for all of my accessories, bridesmaids dresses, and everyone's alterations. The customizations to my dress were so perfect - it looked like the dress was made with my changes! My mom, sisters, and I were all so sad when we had our final visit at the shop. Tiffany, Tess, and Ro all truly make you feel like their most important and beautiful bride from start to finish - everyone should go to BSB!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Sara, you were seriously such a GORGEOUS bride & SUCH a pleasure to work with! I love thinking about the sample dress you tried on in the store VS the finished product with Ro when it really became your perfect dress. Thank you for trusting us through out the entire process and thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are sending you only the best!!

Brittani · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, thank you!!!!

So happy with my dress! Best customer service and staff. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much! You were such a beautiful bride Brittani!! We loved helping you and would LOVE to see pictures!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/13/2019

So pleasant and relaxing!!!

Tiffany and her team made me feel like a princess from day one. I had such a wonderful time working with them; such a beautiful pleasant positive atmosphere.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Bridal Suite Boutique's reply:

Amanda we are so happy we got to assist you! You we're such a joy to work with and made such a beautiful bride! Enjoy the married life XO

Brett · Married on 03/01/2019

I would absolutely recommend Bridal Suite Boutique! I’ve been to places like Klienfelds and the experience was very underwhelming. (Definitely not like what you see on tv) at bridal suite boutique I worked with Tiffany who helped me every step of the way. She helped me get the style and fit I wanted and was extremely professional and personable! The overall experience was exactly what I wanted for choosing my dress! I couldn’t be happier with the service they provided as well as the dress!

Sent on 01/30/2018