Old Bridge, Old Bridge, NJ 08857 Map · Phone number

About Effortlyss Events

Effortlyss Events is a wedding planning company located in Old Bridge, New Jersey, specializing in day-of coordination services. Alyssa is the company’s owner and main operator. With over a decade of experience in the event management industry, Alyssa prides herself on her professional organization skills and aims to create the wedding each and every couple has always envisioned. Previously, Alyssa has successfully planned many religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, cultural, destination weddings, and other special events.

Effortlyss Events provides couples with a range of wedding services that can be tailored to best suit their specific desires and requirements. Alyssa will begin work between six-to-eight weeks before the wedding and will then conduct an initial consultation. During the consultation, couples can discuss every small detail of the event and begin the comprehensive planning process to ensure a successful event. Additional services provided include but are not limited to:

• Timelines

img6785
3e7e9c4e13965a87 IMG 6779

3 Reviews for Effortlyss Events

Missy · Married on 09/08/2018

From start to finish, our experience with Alyssa was absolutely fantastic. Planning a wedding can be extremely stressful and with Alyssa’s expertise, we were able to successfully plan for our big day and not have to worry about the little details since Alyssa had it covered. The day of the wedding Alyssa and Bianca kept us on time, up to speed and really allowed us to feel like guests at our own event. We even needed to have a change with the ceremony cards and Alyssa went above and beyond to get them changed to make sure we enjoyed our wedding. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

I hired Effortlyss as my Day of Coordinator for my wedding and I worked directly with Alyssa and Bianca! If I could give them 10 stars, I would. I was reluctant to hire anyone to help with my day of wedding needs because I am so particular with the details... I could not have picked a better team to execute every idea, request or detail as flawlessly and as EFFORTLYSSLY as Alyssa and Bianca. From showing up to my rehearsal, to something as small as the pew bows at the church to something as major as the seating arrangements and favors for our guests there was not a single request missed. Alyssa and Bianca were there from the start of the day to prep and were the last people to leave the reception. The next day I went to the venue to pick up anything that belonged to us and everything was perfectly packaged and wrapped away so all I had to do was get my things and head off to my honeymoon. They truly took all the legwork out of the entire day. My husband was also very pleased with their work. He was extremely thankful Alyssa and Bianca were there and had the evening under control so that we could enjoy ourselves without worrying about any mishaps. They would get his attention for when he was needed for pictures or to inform him that he was needed for cake cutting at a particular time which was extremely helpful when you're in a crowd of room full of people and need to be at a certain place at a certain time. They also dressed so professionally which is so important when you have vendors working an event for you. I had a lot of requests the week before my wedding and quite a few details that would change, Alyssa and Bianca were there anytime I needed them and always made time to recap with me through a call and were very responsive via text and email which eased my mind as an overwhelmed and busy bride. I am soooo happy these two ladies were at my event and even more grateful that they worked it "effortlyssly". Thanks Alyssa and Bianca!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kathy · Married on 08/11/2018

We had an AMAZING time working with Alyssa and her assistant Bianca. Not only were they tremendously helpful and gave me so much peace of mind the day of my wedding, they were incredibly quick on their feet and perceptive. When our officiant forgot our self written vows inside, Alyssa could tell something was wrong from the look on my face and without a beat ran inside to rummage for them. She then had the wherewithal to give them to the photographer knowing that he was the only person who could walk up to give them to us seamlessly. They were incredibly kind, professional and fun to work with and were worth every penny and more!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Effortlyss Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,250.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Old Bridge Old Bridge, NJ, 08857 See on map
    9084214054 (Other Phone Number)