The Front Porch

Pennington, NJ View map

Located in downtown Pennington in a charming two-story house, we are the The Perfect Place to find the Perfect Gifts, Invitations and More!

We offer a wide selection of unique items in all price ranges

Work one-on-one with our Graphic Designer, Michelle, to create invitations for every occasion with quick turnaround! Our friendly atmosphere and wonderful customer service make customers feel at home.

Ask about our FREE outer envelope addressing!

njfrontporch@aol.com

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Place Cards
Programs
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography
  • User2632689 2+ years ago
    Cannot say enough positive things about The Front Porch. Chris, the owner was just so helpful when picking out our daughter's wedding invitations. Loved the fact that she got a good read on what I was looking for and pointed me in the right direction and gave me just enough advice to make a beautiful choice. Also loved the fact that Chris did not push for extra touches ($) that definitely were not needed. Besides the invitations, we purchased the table seating cards and thank you notes. All beautiful. The store itself is not to be missed. If you need a gift of any kind, male, female, child, this little store has it all. Love this place, Chris and the ladies!
    Kim Married on 02/16/2013
    Chris Murphy and her staff at the Front Porch have helped me through the weddings of my two daughters. It was a wonderful experience both times. Weddings are complicated and it is hard to navigate through the multitude of choices. From the "Save the Date cards", "Bridal Shower invitations", "Wedding invitations", "Wedding Day Programs", and "table seating cards", everything was done with great care and professionalism. They answered every one of my questions and helped me make a lot of difficult decisions. I recommend them highly. Much of the worry and tension of planning a wedding was minimized thanks to the staff at the Front Porch.
    Kathleen Married on 11/30/2007
    The Front Porch is the best for all your invitation needs. The selection is outstanding and the quality is the best. I still use them for all my invitation needs. They do a great job.

24 South Main Street Pennington, 08534
Location of (The Front Porch)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding