Olivia Christina Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2

About Olivia Christina Photography

The driving force behind my work is caring about YOUR feelings and YOUR wedding day. It's not about the shots that I want for my portfolio but making sure that you feel comfortable and confident knowing that I have your back! I work hard to provide the type of photos and service that will make you still light up in 5, 10, 20 years from now and I know that keeping you relaxed on what can be a chaotic day will help me deliver that to you.

A big bridal party, overly involved family members, or rain on your wedding day won't freak me out or distract me from my job. I can roll with any punches thrown with a smile on my face and a calm vibe from start to final song and dance.
Put it this way:If it's important to you, it's important to me and I'll do whatever it takes to give you the best photos.

Follow Olivia Christina Photography on

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for Olivia Christina Photography

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Olivia - the best!

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Olivia’s business through social media and am so lucky that I did. I knew exactly what I was looking for and given we had a relatively short engagement, I had anxiety that I would not find what I was looking for in that short stretch of time. My stress all went out the window after my first phone call with Olivia. I could tell immediately that not only was she a professional who takes her work seriously, but that she is passionate about it and truly cares for her clients. And her work is clear testament to that. Olivia was extremely responsive leading up to our wedding. I reached out to her multiple times for advice and suggestions and she never steered me the wrong way. On the day of our wedding, Olivia crushed it. She somehow captured all of the best moments of the day, in the most genuine style I have ever seen. The must-have family portraits were special but the genuine happiness she captured throughout our day will bring happiness to our family for years to come.
    Within two days of our wedding we had highlights of the day to enjoy on our honeymoon and within a month we had all of our pictures and all of our friends and family are raving about the job Olivia did.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Olivia to anyone. Her work stands for itself but she is also someone you will be lucky to have on your side on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We are beyond happy that we chose Liv to be our photographer for our wedding. From the first time we sat down to talk about what we were looking for, to the engagement shoot, to the day of the wedding and receiving our photos, Liv was amazing. She is very detail oriented and has a ton of experience so she answered questions we didn't even think of and prepared us for every step of the way. She took time out of her schedule to tour our venue before our wedding to ensure that she knew the layout, what pictures we wanted, and how to get it done super efficiently. The day of I was pretty calm, until hair and make up was done- then the nerves started to kick in. Liv ensured me that we had plenty of time to get everything done and she was right. After all of our pictures we wanted to take before the ceremony were completed we had some extra time to take pictures in a different room of the venue. Then on top of it had a few minutes to relax before the ceremony! (Thanks to her super detailed timeline) She and her second shooter had a list of all the shots we wanted and made sure we got all of our family/friends pictures during the reception. Liv had our pictures edited and sent to us within the time frame she originally estimated and we're ecstatic! Every time we go through them there's another favorite! Every moment of our big day was captured from different angles and we can relive our day step by step and share laughs with friends and family over moments we missed the day of, but Liv captured them. I've recommended Liv to friends that are engaged and will continue to tell any engaged couple or family/expecting parents that are looking for pictures/portraits about how amazing and professional Liv is. During our engagement shoot it was so cold outside, she didn't mention it once and instead suggested some shots we didn't think of- which ended up being our favorites and used on our save the dates.
    If you're looking for a photographer who is organized, detail oriented, goes above and beyond to ensure every moment is captured, and will be there as a source of information/guidance to help you planning your entire day, Liv is the one for you! She was there to answer question, give vendor suggestions, and helped us come up with questions to ensure we were protected in case something happened with a vendor/venue. She makes you feel as if you are the only couple she's working with and her priorities are set on you. I cannot say enough about our experience with Liv and can't wait to have her shoot some of our big life moments in the future!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Maura · Married on 11/04/2017

Olivia was amazing! Looking for a photographer that matched our style and budget can be tricky but we found everything that we were looking for in Olivia. During our engagement sessions as well as our actual wedding Olivia helped us feel relaxed and she takes beautiful pictures. I highly recommend you picking Olivia as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Award

Olivia Christina Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,970.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings