605 Grove St, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 1

About Olivia Christina Photography

The driving force behind my work is caring about YOUR feelings and YOUR wedding day. It's not about the shots that I want for my portfolio but making sure that you feel comfortable and confident knowing that I have your back! I work hard to provide the type of photos and service that will make you still light up in 5, 10, 20 years from now and I know that keeping you relaxed on what can be a chaotic day will help me deliver that to you.

A big bridal party, overly involved family members, or rain on your wedding day won't freak me out or distract me from my job. I can roll with any punches thrown with a smile on my face and a calm vibe from start to final song and dance.
Put it this way:If it's important to you, it's important to me and I'll do whatever it takes to give you the best photos.

Follow Olivia Christina Photography on

• Real Weddings 25
  • Videos 1

10 Reviews for Olivia Christina Photography

Maura · Married on 11/04/2017

Olivia was amazing! Looking for a photographer that matched our style and budget can be tricky but we found everything that we were looking for in Olivia. During our engagement sessions as well as our actual wedding Olivia helped us feel relaxed and she takes beautiful pictures. I highly recommend you picking Olivia as your wedding photographer!

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2017

Where do I begin? Olivia was with us every step of the way, from when we got engaged up until our wedding. Her photography is pure and absolutely stunning. My husband and I continuously look through our engagement and wedding photos. We are obsessed to say the least! Olivia is a great person and has become a true friend to us. I would recommend her to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2017

For week's I've been trying to compose the perfect words to describe my experience with Olivia, however I've come to realize that no amount of words could ever compare to the absolute pleasure it was working with her.
    From the moment I contacted her to meet with me and my fiance she was the best. Just a week away from her own wedding, she sat down with us to discuss our engagement photo ideas and our winter wedding. We instantly felt comfortable with her and thought she would be the perfect photographer to capture our most special moments.
    Her quality of service and professionalism goes beyond her camera lens. Not only do her photos come out breath taking, beautiful and effortless, but she is one of the kindest, positive, talented, and professional business women I have ever met.
    She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. She absolutely loves what she does and it truly shows through her photos. Olivia is one of a kind. From start to finish we have had nothing but a quality experience with her.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Olivia Christina Photography's reply:

Michelle! Thank you so much for such a touching review! I'm floored by your generosity and I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me that you had all of these feelings while we worked together. Working with you and Joe was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you both the best in all of your happy years to come!!

Award

Olivia Christina Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings