605 Grove St, Clifton, NJ 07013 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 2

About Olivia Christina Photography

The driving force behind my work is caring about YOUR feelings and YOUR wedding day. It's not about the shots that I want for my portfolio but making sure that you feel comfortable and confident knowing that I have your back! I work hard to provide the type of photos and service that will make you still light up in 5, 10, 20 years from now and I know that keeping you relaxed on what can be a chaotic day will help me deliver that to you.

A big bridal party, overly involved family members, or rain on your wedding day won't freak me out or distract me from my job. I can roll with any punches thrown with a smile on my face and a calm vibe from start to final song and dance.
Put it this way:If it's important to you, it's important to me and I'll do whatever it takes to give you the best photos.

Follow Olivia Christina Photography on

Olivia Christina Photography 1
Olivia Christina Photography 2
  • Karen

Karen H · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing, one of the best decisions!

We cannot recommend Olivia enough! She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day and I'm so glad I trusted all the great reviews. She captured the best moments of the day without us even realizing. All the photographs radiate joy without looking posed. She is super friendly and will make you feel comfortable even if you don't like being in front of the camera. Stop looking and book her now!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Olivia Christina Photography 3
    Olivia Christina Photography 4

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Olivia - the best!

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Olivia’s business through social media and am so lucky that I did. I knew exactly what I was looking for and given we had a relatively short engagement, I had anxiety that I would not find what I was looking for in that short stretch of time. My stress all went out the window after my first phone call with Olivia. I could tell immediately that not only was she a professional who takes her work seriously, but that she is passionate about it and truly cares for her clients. And her work is clear testament to that. Olivia was extremely responsive leading up to our wedding. I reached out to her multiple times for advice and suggestions and she never steered me the wrong way. On the day of our wedding, Olivia crushed it. She somehow captured all of the best moments of the day, in the most genuine style I have ever seen. The must-have family portraits were special but the genuine happiness she captured throughout our day will bring happiness to our family for years to come.
    Within two days of our wedding we had highlights of the day to enjoy on our honeymoon and within a month we had all of our pictures and all of our friends and family are raving about the job Olivia did.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Olivia to anyone. Her work stands for itself but she is also someone you will be lucky to have on your side on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Award

Olivia Christina Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,350.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings