101 East Main St, Little Falls, NJ 07424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Masha Creative

Masha Creative is a wedding photographer based in Little Falls, New Jersey that excels at telling beautiful stories. Their photography is about more than snapshots; it's about capturing the emotions and worldly beauty that truly reflects their wedding clients. Whether it's the moment you lock eyes on your fiancé when walking down the aisle or the moment you gaze into your baby's adoring face, photographer Masha will showcase the best of you internally and externally.

Experience
Masha has served as creative director for several fashion brands in New York City managing product photography, developing look-books and helping with marketing and branding. She's worked with celebrities and brands including Britney Spears, Kim Kardashian and the Pussycat Dolls.

Masha Creative offers wedding photography for the greater northern New Jersey area. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Engagement shoot

• Videos 1

23 Reviews for Masha Creative

• Ashka

Ashka · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful photographer - kind, creative, and professional!

Masha is just wonderful! My now husband and I are so happy that we chose her to photograph our wedding. It is definitely daunting to select a wedding photographer, especially for a 3-day Indian fusion wedding celebration (and for a couple who isn't suuuper comfortable being on camera!), but Masha did not hesitate once and made recommendations for how best to optimize her photo package to allow for proper coverage at each event. She productively used her time while she was with us, and made sure to capture as many emotions, angles, and memories as possible. This is clear now that we have our official photos back - we've successfully relived the entire experience through thousands of beautiful photos! With regard to style, we were looking for a mix of natural, candid shots as well as some posed, and she made it all happen and then some. Fake laughs easily turned into real ones and made for some amazing photos!!

Indian weddings can be extremely tricky with regard to staying on schedule, which became a primary stressor for me while planning, but Masha made sure that we stayed on track and she kept a positive attitude throughout. She and I had spoken many times prior to the wedding to iron out a realistic timeline, and we really did stick to it on the day. Her second shooter was amazing as well! They both took a divide-and-conquer approach, which worked incredibly well.

Masha's confidence is a testament to her experience in this field, and I could tell from the minute she arrived at the bridal suite; she navigated a full room of 20+ loud, excited, slightly frantic women putting on saris and jewelry with utter ease, which was contagious! She also came up with many creative, artistic ideas throughout the wedding day and really let us make use of every inch of the venue and its surrounding areas. I would absolutely recommend Masha to anyone looking for an accommodating, friendly, talented photographer!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Masha Creative's reply:

Oh my Ashka!! This review is amazing! Thank you for your kind words and I'm so happy you love your photos. I really enjoyed photographing your wedding, energy, the tears, the laughter and the alpaca with the flower necklace -- I couldn't have asked for more amazing clients! PS. I love that photo of you that you picked as your profile picture -- it one of my favorites as well =)

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Masha. We were lucky enough to win the free engagement shoot with her and could not be more happy with our photos (we even decided to purchase more than the free package offered because there wasn't a picture we didn't like!) Masha was the perfect blend of listening to what we wanted and giving her perfessional opinion. She was willing to shoot at all the spots we asked for and incorporate the props I had brought from home, while also being instructive and creative to get us the very best photos. My friends and family couldn't stop talking about the photos! The best part though, she was sweet and made us feel very comfortable from the beginning. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Masha Creative's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working a couple who is so in love. I am also obsessed with your photos!

Jenny · Married on 12/09/2016

Masha is amazing. Working with her is an absolute pleasure and her work never disappoints. Her pictures are just beautiful. I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Masha Creative FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,399.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 101 East Main St Little Falls, 07424 See on map