Olivia Christina Photography Reviews

Olivia Christina Photography 1
Olivia Christina Photography 2
  • Karen

Karen H · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing, one of the best decisions!

We cannot recommend Olivia enough! She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day and I'm so glad I trusted all the great reviews. She captured the best moments of the day without us even realizing. All the photographs radiate joy without looking posed. She is super friendly and will make you feel comfortable even if you don't like being in front of the camera. Stop looking and book her now!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Olivia Christina Photography 3
    Olivia Christina Photography 4

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Olivia - the best!

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Olivia’s business through social media and am so lucky that I did. I knew exactly what I was looking for and given we had a relatively short engagement, I had anxiety that I would not find what I was looking for in that short stretch of time. My stress all went out the window after my first phone call with Olivia. I could tell immediately that not only was she a professional who takes her work seriously, but that she is passionate about it and truly cares for her clients. And her work is clear testament to that. Olivia was extremely responsive leading up to our wedding. I reached out to her multiple times for advice and suggestions and she never steered me the wrong way. On the day of our wedding, Olivia crushed it. She somehow captured all of the best moments of the day, in the most genuine style I have ever seen. The must-have family portraits were special but the genuine happiness she captured throughout our day will bring happiness to our family for years to come.
    Within two days of our wedding we had highlights of the day to enjoy on our honeymoon and within a month we had all of our pictures and all of our friends and family are raving about the job Olivia did.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Olivia to anyone. Her work stands for itself but she is also someone you will be lucky to have on your side on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We are beyond happy that we chose Liv to be our photographer for our wedding. From the first time we sat down to talk about what we were looking for, to the engagement shoot, to the day of the wedding and receiving our photos, Liv was amazing. She is very detail oriented and has a ton of experience so she answered questions we didn't even think of and prepared us for every step of the way. She took time out of her schedule to tour our venue before our wedding to ensure that she knew the layout, what pictures we wanted, and how to get it done super efficiently. The day of I was pretty calm, until hair and make up was done- then the nerves started to kick in. Liv ensured me that we had plenty of time to get everything done and she was right. After all of our pictures we wanted to take before the ceremony were completed we had some extra time to take pictures in a different room of the venue. Then on top of it had a few minutes to relax before the ceremony! (Thanks to her super detailed timeline) She and her second shooter had a list of all the shots we wanted and made sure we got all of our family/friends pictures during the reception. Liv had our pictures edited and sent to us within the time frame she originally estimated and we're ecstatic! Every time we go through them there's another favorite! Every moment of our big day was captured from different angles and we can relive our day step by step and share laughs with friends and family over moments we missed the day of, but Liv captured them. I've recommended Liv to friends that are engaged and will continue to tell any engaged couple or family/expecting parents that are looking for pictures/portraits about how amazing and professional Liv is. During our engagement shoot it was so cold outside, she didn't mention it once and instead suggested some shots we didn't think of- which ended up being our favorites and used on our save the dates.
    If you're looking for a photographer who is organized, detail oriented, goes above and beyond to ensure every moment is captured, and will be there as a source of information/guidance to help you planning your entire day, Liv is the one for you! She was there to answer question, give vendor suggestions, and helped us come up with questions to ensure we were protected in case something happened with a vendor/venue. She makes you feel as if you are the only couple she's working with and her priorities are set on you. I cannot say enough about our experience with Liv and can't wait to have her shoot some of our big life moments in the future!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Maura · Married on 11/04/2017

Olivia was amazing! Looking for a photographer that matched our style and budget can be tricky but we found everything that we were looking for in Olivia. During our engagement sessions as well as our actual wedding Olivia helped us feel relaxed and she takes beautiful pictures. I highly recommend you picking Olivia as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/18/2017

Where do I begin? Olivia was with us every step of the way, from when we got engaged up until our wedding. Her photography is pure and absolutely stunning. My husband and I continuously look through our engagement and wedding photos. We are obsessed to say the least! Olivia is a great person and has become a true friend to us. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/20/2017

For week's I've been trying to compose the perfect words to describe my experience with Olivia, however I've come to realize that no amount of words could ever compare to the absolute pleasure it was working with her.
    From the moment I contacted her to meet with me and my fiance she was the best. Just a week away from her own wedding, she sat down with us to discuss our engagement photo ideas and our winter wedding. We instantly felt comfortable with her and thought she would be the perfect photographer to capture our most special moments.
    Her quality of service and professionalism goes beyond her camera lens. Not only do her photos come out breath taking, beautiful and effortless, but she is one of the kindest, positive, talented, and professional business women I have ever met.
    She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. She absolutely loves what she does and it truly shows through her photos. Olivia is one of a kind. From start to finish we have had nothing but a quality experience with her.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Olivia Christina Photography's reply:

Michelle! Thank you so much for such a touching review! I'm floored by your generosity and I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me that you had all of these feelings while we worked together. Working with you and Joe was an absolute pleasure. Wishing you both the best in all of your happy years to come!!

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

Olivia was hired to take photographs of my bridal shower on March 6th, 2016. WOW!!! She did a beautiful job. She captured every moment perfectly and every photo was beautifully re-touched. My family said she was very professional to work with prior to the shower and while at the shower, she was so focused and made sure to get every moment. She was very easy to work with after the shower when she delivered my photos through email and on a flash drive. She is such a nice girl and very easy going. I highly recommend her for special events in your life! Thank you Olivia!! :)

Sent on 03/20/2016

Kate · Married on 10/02/2015

Olivia was recommended to me by a friend. I didn't know her, but I loved her clean, candid, and naturally lit wedding photography.

Contacting her was a breeze, Olivia is quick to respond to emails and very professional.
    On my wedding day, she arrived early and snapped away, sometimes giving direction on where to stand and how to pose, other times she just took candid photos. She captured AWESOME family photos (considering it was in a hurricane with 40 mph winds). She was so easy and go with the flow even though wedding day's tend to be stressful. She captured the guests, the venue, and all the little details in between that I barely even remember.

She was prompt with the processing of the photos, gave us a TON of shots, and even went the extra mile to print all the photos out for us.

I'm recommending her to everyone.

Sent on 01/30/2016

We had Olivia shoot our wedding last August and I cannot say enough about how amazing she is. She captured some truly wonderful shots that still have me in awe when I look at our photos. Not only did she take the best photos ever, she is also one of the nicest, professional people you will ever meet. So many of our guests commented on how much they loved her and her personality, which is one of the reasons we chose her in the first place. Olivia brings so many things to the table when you hire her to take your wedding photos, which is why I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you, Olivia, for capturing our wedding day and giving us photos that we can have for years to come!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Olivia was my photographer for my wedding, and she did an amazing job!! She has a talent for capturing all of the emotions of the day, and I absolutely love my pictures! Olivia catches all of the candid moments that you want to remember about your wedding--spontaneous laughs, loving looks, close-to-tears expressions, excitement. It's so great to look at the pictures and relive even the smallest moments of my day! Olivia is so easy to work with as well. Some photographers are pushy and always trying to pose the bride and groom, but Olivia is the exact opposite--she stands back and lets the day unfold, documenting every moment. My pictures are so natural and real. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Olivia was amazing and left us with hundreds and hundreds of amazing photos of our wedding night. After going to a bridal expo at our venue (the Sandcastle on Long Island), we got very discouraged talking to wedding photographers. Most wouldn't even talk to us if we weren't prepared to spend over $5,000 for photography. Since we aren't royalty, that seemed expensive.

We met through a mutual friend and were happy that she didn't turn away from us when we told her our budget. She worked with us, and we couldn't have been happier. Sometimes, I want to get married again just to have the opportunity to get more pictures from her.

Seriously, she was awesome. She arrived at our hotel before us - and she came from New Jersey - and she was prepared and ready to go. She met with our video guys (whom she had never met before) and worked hand-in-hand with them. Soon after the wedding, she set up a Dropbox account with all of our pictures (so we could get a preview of them), all of which are phenomenal.

Everything she did was amazing. She was able to control the bridal party (7 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids, and a bunch of family) and get awesome shots before the wedding. The ceremony pictures are awesome. During the reception, at my request, she got lots of candid photos of everyone dancing and drinking and having fun.

She was the perfect wedding photographer, and if anyone gets married in New York or New Jersey and DOESN'T use Olivia... well, why even get married?

Sent on 11/03/2015

I cannot say enough about Olivia and the tremendous job she did for daughter in law's bridal shower and the wedding! My son and daughter in law were as thrilled as could be as were my husband and I! Olivia captured all the important moments and so much more. Her photography is very candid but hand in hand she planned out the shots extremely well! Her pictures are fun and serious, capturing love as best as it can be on film! We have beautiful moments now to remember for a life time! From the bottom of our hearts we are grateful for Olivia's God-given talents! She is also very professional, organized and is easy to work with. I would highly recommend her for your special occasion!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Very professional, funny, outgoing and super flexible. She worked with us and offered to even stay later if we wanted more pictures. I love that she just let my husband and I do our own thing and didn't pose us that much. She helped with wardrobe malfunctions. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/24/2016