The Wedding Plan & Company

Hoboken, NJ View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,998 Package Price

The Wedding Plan & Company is a wedding planning company located in Hoboken, New Jersey celebrating a decade in business. Our talented team consists of Founder, Jacquelyn Aleece and Wedding Planners Joy, Kasey, Nicole, Kristin, Christie, Christine, Samantha, Gabrielle, Morgan, Taylor, Allison and Amanda. The Wedding Plan & Company offers customized wedding planning packages nationwide - with our flagship locations in Hoboken, NJ and Los Angeles, California. The mantra is "there is no such thing as a problem, only opportunities to create solutions" and that has been the core of our stress-free wedding planning experience from the very start! From color palettes and invitations to floral design & transportation ,The Wedding Plan & Company has everything you need so that all confident, dynamic and successful couples have a roadmap leading them all the way down the aisle. At The Wedding Plan & Company every wedding is planned as though it were our own, but with the contacts and know how that only comes from successfully navigating hundreds of events. From the initial consultation call all the way through the planning process, Jacquelyn has created foolproof timelines and communication standards that allow couples to relax and truly enjoy the process. When it's time for your "I do's" we ensure that your vision is achieved. What sounds like just a dream is truly possible when you have a Senior Planner from The Wedding Plan & Company.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,998

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,998

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9,979

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Maria L. Married on 10/09/2022

Mental Health in a Planner

Kristin is my sun, my moon, my earth, my stars. I truly cannot imagine my wedding day with Kristin and the entire WP&C team! We used WP&C for month-of coordination services and it is one of the best decisions we could have made-- not only for my mental health, but for the most perfect wedding day. Kristin was accessibly by phone, text, email and even answered my out of the blue FaceTime calls. She executed the perfect day-of timeline and coordinated expertly with all of my other vendors. Kristin made sure that everything went off without a hitch and made sure I didn't have to lift a finger the day of the wedding. Her Mary Poppins bag belongs in the Met because that thing is a work of art. She kept me sane, happy and well-fed-- what else can a girl ask for??
    Jesse H. Married on 07/10/2022

Amazing Services!

Working with EVJ was the best decision we made! We decided to cancel our bigger wedding and do a smaller backyard wedding with family 5 months earlier than planned, but none of us had ever planned a backyard wedding before. I spoke to Jacquelyn, who walked me through all of their services, and eased my mind of all stresses! I started working with Nicole 30 days before our wedding and she was amazing. She took all of my vendor info and immediately began coordinating schedules between everyone, and I only needed to be in contact with her leading up to the day rather than trying to coordinate with 5+ vendors myself. On the day of Nicole and Kristen were there to meet all of the vendors and make sure everything was set and in place just how I wanted. I seriously did not have to worry about one thing, every time I even had a thought, Nicole and Kristen were right there to execute it. They made the day so enjoyable for us, and I'm so glad our families were also able to just sit back and relax and not have to worry running around setting anything up. I am so happy we made the decision to work with EVJ and would highly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding!
  • Janelle
    Janelle H. Married on 06/18/2022

TWP&C was the Backbone of our Wedding

I had my dream wedding in June, and none of it would have been possible without Joy Gomez of The Wedding Plan & Co. She and her assistant Kristin (who is actually also a wedding planner with the same company) were the backbone of the month/day, doing everything including including checking in with all vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page, developing our master timeline, bustling my dress, making mimosas (VERY important lol), running all around the hotel to make sure everything was set up correctly, being by my side all day for anything that I needed, distributing vendor tips… the list goes on. If anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it. Their presence gave me peace of mind and calm. They had our backs and were by our side every second of the day.

Prior to being assigned Joy as our month-of coordinator, I worked with the company's owner, Jacquelyn, as we debated our venue options and had other questions about the very initial phases of wedding planning. Jacquelyn VERY patiently walked us through these conversations, shared her expert advice and made us feel confident about the major investment we were making.

In total, we worked with Jacquelyn, Joy and Kristin for a year and a half up until our wedding day, and I cannot count the number of times that they went above and beyond for us. They truly made our day what it was -- stunningly beautiful, stress-free and FUN! At the risk of making this a 20-page review, I’ll stop there, but I cannot recommend this company enough!
  • illustration stars

33 photos · 06/29/2018
Rachel & Joe
23 photos · 06/09/2018

129 Bloomfield St. Hoboken, NJ, 07030
Location of (The Wedding Plan & Company)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding