129 Bloomfield St., Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About EVJ Wedding Co.

When someone lives to be “the go-to girl” the one who always has the answers, the one who not only helps, but usually saves the day; that girl better find a way to turn that unique skill set into a business and that’s exactly what Jacquelyn, Founder of EVJ Wedding Co. has done.

Within the first few months of opening EVJ Wedding Co. in the fall of 2012, after producing a handful of wonderful weddings, the word of mouth referrals catapulted the one-woman wedding planning show into a high-demand wedding planning business. The company now consists of Jacquelyn and five wedding planners Dana, Liz, Joy, Jeanna and Nicole. Their ability to make each couple feel like their #1 priority while juggling many weddings at once is their most valued compliment. Each planner provides the highest level of customer service, and that is what makes EVJ Wedding Co. simply, the best.

What sounds like an overstatement is truly possible with EVJ Wedding Co. - wedding planning should be fun and stress should be out of the question. Their mantra is “There is no such thing as a problem, only opportunities to create solutions.” and it is one that is truly felt through their numerous positive online reviews from previous clients.

Follow EVJ Wedding Co. on

Wedding party
Wedding party
maids 51 666485
EVJ Founder Jacquelyn & Team

13 Reviews for EVJ Wedding Co.

EVJ Wedding Co. 1
EVJ Wedding Co. 6
EVJ Wedding Co. 7

Ali Wright · Married on 10/05/2018

A blessing!

If you’re looking for a wedding planner, then you already know, or are able to anticipate, how stressful planning a wedding can be. To help keep me sane and everyone calm, we used Jayd as our two week Wedding Planner. Our main need was having someone handle all of the details on the day of the wedding (i.e. sticking to the timeline, coordinating with all the vendors, setting up the signs/ escort cards/etc.). Jayd was an excellent help, and gave us the ability to focus on enjoying the wedding, rather than stressing about the details. We really appreciate everything Jayd did for us, and highly recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding planner!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

We worked with Liz from EVJ in the year leading up to our wedding and it was an absolute dream! She led us through every step of the process, from meeting and selecting vendors, coordinating lists and timelines, sorting out logistics, and putting us completely at ease leading up to the big day. We had a large wedding with 260 guests and multiple events in addition to the ceremony/reception (rehearsal dinner, welcome reception, after party, and farewell breakfast), as well as my bridal shower, and Liz was on top of every single detail and logistic and put us completely at ease. Liz was available to meet or connect whenever, and I loved spending time with her and had a lot of fun talking about planning and ideas! On the day of our wedding, both Liz and Dana were with us for the full day, and guided our very large wedding party and guests seamlessly through all of our events. We were able to truly soak in the entire weekend without having to think or worry about anything. Many of the vendors we worked with also reached out to me to share that they were the most organized, friendly, and professional planners that they'd ever worked with. Thank you thank you thank you, Liz, Dana and EVJ for giving us such a dream weekend, and for making our engagement, planning and wedding experiences so wonderful!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/09/2018

Jacquelyn from EVJ Wedding Co. was a dream come true. Her ability to navigate the complex landscape of vendors and venues blew my mind. She was very hands-on; the day my husband and I met her - she said, "I want you to not stress- think of this wedding as an event that you are attending, not planning." This immediately put me at ease. I never had to worry about a single detail. Not only does Jacquelyn leverage her existing relationships, she is involved with every single vendor to make sure that the vision of the bride/groom is carried out. And boy, did she deliver! My husband and I received SO many compliments, from my dress to the various venues, hair and makeup, the BAND - the florals; all of which would have been impossible with Jacquelyn. She also planned and executed our quaint rehearsal dinner; by finding a location last-minute, which she did so quickly - there was no time to stress. She set me up with an amazing stylist, beauty team, florist, photographer, videographer, invitation artist, and so much more. Thinking about my wedding brings tears to my eyes. We would recommend her to ANY couple in the tri-state area (or CA!) who want an unforgettable wedding. We love you Jacq <3

Sent on 08/27/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,998.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,979.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 7