Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number

About Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events

My experience and expertise will allow you to have peace of mind and be "guests" at your own wedding. I will help you stay within your budget, take care of all the time consuming details, offer you fresh and unique ideas, prepare timelines and manage your event on the big day so you and your family can relax and enjoy yourselves.

• Reveled Events & Design
ballroom centerpiec
818ff2834f730270 1381800718261 kate and josh sunset

14 Reviews for Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events

Sean Lauer · Married on 10/26/2019

Nina is the best! Highly recommend!

10 days before our wedding, we brought on Nina to help finalize the day-of schedule and make sure everything and everyone executed according to plan. The venue and all vendors were booked, we just needed some logistical help. We ended up needing her more than we ever could have predicted...

3 nights before our wedding, I came down with a stomach bug and fever and was confined to a bed for a 24+ hours. Nina was able to jump in and help with last minute details that I otherwise would have handled. However, this ended up being the least of our concerns...

2 nights before our wedding, there was an electrical fire at our hotel/venue. Everyone had to be evacuated and transferred to a new hotel during the night. Initially, we still believed we'd still be having our wedding at the original venue, but that would change...

The night before our wedding (at 1:00am), we found out that our hotel/venue would not be available for our ceremony, reception, or guest lodging due to the fire. All guests and events were moved to another hotel nearby. This was potentially a disaster in the making...

That's when Nina took over and worked her magic! She handled all vendor communications for the change of location, setup, run of show, etc. She was able to still simultaneously coordinate all day of items for the wedding party. Somehow, miraculously, everything went off without a hitch! You never would have known we planned a wedding at a different hotel/venue. Nina stepped up and hit a home run! She went above and beyond in a time of crisis and made sure our day was still as special as we'd planned.

Through it all, Nina was calm, steady, and an invaluable resource, confidant, and friend for my wife and me. My wife and I have said many times since our wedding day that we don't think we could have gotten through it all without Nina. While we initially brought her on to help with the little details, she ended up saving the day. We would highly recommend Nina to anyone looking for wedding planning help. She's the best!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Mary Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Nina is the best at what she does!

Nina was just the right wedding planner I needed! I knew I needed someone very well established in the industry, who wasn't going to be worried about the latest wedding trends and pushing myself, my husband, and my family in a direction that wasn't in line with a classic and sophisticated vibe I was going for. Nina provided a gentle hand in planning, never being pushy about any of the vendors she suggested (all of which were amazing). She even navigated the often tricky balance between what my husband I wanted for our wedding, and what my parents did (who were paying for a majority of it and had a clear vision for how the day was going to go). Above all, Nina and her assistant Gina were the absolute best point persons to have the day of. I did not have one emergency or issue to deal with - which I can only attribute not only to Nina's excellent planning and oversight but also her ability to solve any issues without getting me or my family involved / stressed. I looked at many wedding planners before selecting Nina but I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events's reply:

Mary Beth: You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy everything went well and hope you and Frank were able to enjoy every moment!

Judi Mansilla · Married on 09/29/2018

Daughter's Wedding Day

As the weeks approached my daughter's wedding day -- she decided to hire a wedding coordinator to help eliminate some of the stress we were starting to feel a month before the wedding. So my daughter hired Nina as a day of coordinator so that we wouldn't have to worry about the schedule / or any of the activities, etc during the wedding day. Nina and her assistant, Lindsay, were GREAT!! Not only did they take care of all the scheduled activities during that day, she also provided her expert services prior to the wedding day in developing a detailed schedule, meeting with the caterer and vendors up to the big day. She was always available anytime we had a question and very responsive. Nina is a professional who takes pride in her work. She is thorough and detailed and doesn't let anything slip by. Her services were really invaluable. My daughter and I knew that on the wedding day we did not have to worry about anything. Everything went according to plan and there were no issues or problems, etc. It really was a stress-free, fun, exciting day!! I was able to totally enjoy my daughter's wedding (from early morning, when she arrived, to late in the evening) and never had to run around checking on anything. I knew that Nina and her assistant had everything under control. And she did a fantastic job! I even got compliments from the caterer that she was a pleasure to work with. And that means a lot. I would recommend Nina to any new bride-to-be. It was a pleasure getting to know her and working with her. She is definitely an asset for any bride-to-be. You’ll be happy you did.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1950
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Milton Gil Photographers Wedding Photographers

Nina is such a pleasure to work with and she helps make our life easier as well as the client which is hard to find.

• The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Nina is a pleasure to work with!

• Livingston, 07039 See on map
    Location of (Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events)