Livingston, NJ 07039 Map · Phone number

About Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events

My experience and expertise will allow you to have peace of mind and be "guests" at your own wedding. I will help you stay within your budget, take care of all the time consuming details, offer you fresh and unique ideas, prepare timelines and manage your event on the big day so you and your family can relax and enjoy yourselves.

ballroom centerpiec
ballroom centerpiec
818ff2834f730270 1381800718261 kate and josh sunset

13 Reviews for Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events

Mary Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Nina is the best at what she does!

Nina was just the right wedding planner I needed! I knew I needed someone very well established in the industry, who wasn't going to be worried about the latest wedding trends and pushing myself, my husband, and my family in a direction that wasn't in line with a classic and sophisticated vibe I was going for. Nina provided a gentle hand in planning, never being pushy about any of the vendors she suggested (all of which were amazing). She even navigated the often tricky balance between what my husband I wanted for our wedding, and what my parents did (who were paying for a majority of it and had a clear vision for how the day was going to go). Above all, Nina and her assistant Gina were the absolute best point persons to have the day of. I did not have one emergency or issue to deal with - which I can only attribute not only to Nina's excellent planning and oversight but also her ability to solve any issues without getting me or my family involved / stressed. I looked at many wedding planners before selecting Nina but I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Nina Hoffer Weddings & Events's reply:

Mary Beth: You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. I'm so happy everything went well and hope you and Frank were able to enjoy every moment!

Judi Mansilla · Married on 09/29/2018

Daughter's Wedding Day

As the weeks approached my daughter's wedding day -- she decided to hire a wedding coordinator to help eliminate some of the stress we were starting to feel a month before the wedding. So my daughter hired Nina as a day of coordinator so that we wouldn't have to worry about the schedule / or any of the activities, etc during the wedding day. Nina and her assistant, Lindsay, were GREAT!! Not only did they take care of all the scheduled activities during that day, she also provided her expert services prior to the wedding day in developing a detailed schedule, meeting with the caterer and vendors up to the big day. She was always available anytime we had a question and very responsive. Nina is a professional who takes pride in her work. She is thorough and detailed and doesn't let anything slip by. Her services were really invaluable. My daughter and I knew that on the wedding day we did not have to worry about anything. Everything went according to plan and there were no issues or problems, etc. It really was a stress-free, fun, exciting day!! I was able to totally enjoy my daughter's wedding (from early morning, when she arrived, to late in the evening) and never had to run around checking on anything. I knew that Nina and her assistant had everything under control. And she did a fantastic job! I even got compliments from the caterer that she was a pleasure to work with. And that means a lot. I would recommend Nina to any new bride-to-be. It was a pleasure getting to know her and working with her. She is definitely an asset for any bride-to-be. You’ll be happy you did.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/28/2017

Just a month from my wedding, I knew that I could no longer do things on my own. I needed someone to keep me accountable, keep me on track and someone to bounce all of my last minute worries and ideas off of. I had a nice phone conversation with Nina and knew she would be perfect. I hired her for "Day of Coordination Package". Nina met and surpassed all of my expectations as well as the expectations of my family and my husband's family. She was professional, experienced, easy to work with and very responsive. When I was tired of planning, and it was tempting to procrastinate finalizing the remaining details, Nina kept me on target and my wedding was FLAWLESS. The day of the wedding, Nina and her assistant Gina were instrumental in keeping us on time and stress-free. I would recommend Nina in a heartbeat to every bride at any stage of their wedding preparation journey! My husband and I can't thank Nina enough for her services.

Sent on 06/30/2017

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Milton Gil Photographers
    Milton Gil Photographers Wedding Photographers

Nina is such a pleasure to work with and she helps make our life easier as well as the client which is hard to find.

• The Wilshire
    The Wilshire Hotel Weddings

Nina is a pleasure to work with!

• Livingston, 07039 See on map