Milton Gil Photographers

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,600 Most Popular Price

Based in Nutley, New Jersey, Milton Gil Photographers provides fresh perspectives and imaginative photos for each couple’s wedding. These photographers strive to give every couple the time and dedication required to capture the true essence of their special event. Aiming to surpass all expectations, their primary goal is to leave each couple with a collection of images that transports them back to their unforgettable event.

Experience

This team of dedicated photographers each have many years of experience between them. Specializing in an array of styles, couples can find a member of this reliable team that produces the images they’ve always dreamt of. Many of these photographers come from different cultures and backgrounds and apply their worldly perspectives to their artform.

Milton Gil Photographers provide couples with a range of exclusive wedding services and packages. Their most popular wedding package features an engagement session, high-resolution images, second photographer, custom graphics, albums, prints, proofs, flush mounts, and digital files. In addition to photography packages, this team also offers exquisite videography services. Their videography team includes several highly-skilled creatives who produce documentary-style videos.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,600

2nd Shooter
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Christina R. Married on 06/10/2022

Excellent Service and products

I cannot say enough positive things about Milton Gil Photographers. We truly had a 5 star experience with them and highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional and amazing company. We received emails and phone calls back in a timely manner, they were prompt and diligent the day of our wedding, they are experienced and knew the venue and church well to ensure they got the best shot. Our bridal party and parents felt they were fun to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. They are extremely organized and the absolute best part is we received our pictures back in only 3 weeks!! We worked directly with Nelson, Frank and Vittor. All three of them helped make our day special and we're so happy with our pictures and love that we get to experience our day over and over everytime we look at our pictures. I cannot thank them enough for their beautiful pictures and hard work!

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Christina! What a wonderful review! We appreciate you so much and we're so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. You guys were fantastic! Thank you for choosing us!
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 05/01/2022

Bride & Groom

I wish I could rate Milton Gil Photographers 100/5 stars because they truly deserve it. My wedding photographers, Lou & Dani, were out of this world. From our engagement photoshoot all the way through the big day, Lou & Dani made my husband and I feel so special. My husband and I are not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Lou & Dani made it so easy and so fun for us. Not to mention, the photos are SO DREAMY and SO PERFECT - straight out of a magazine. They really know exactly how to pose a couple and find the perfect shooting locations at the venue, I never had to think twice about it. Lou & Dani made the experience unbelievably amazing for my husband and I. I was also extremely impressed with the quick turnaround of the photos - most people I know wait 2-3 months for their wedding photos, but we got ours within 2 weeks! I cannot recommend Milton Gil enough for anyone needing a photographer. Thank you guys for the perfect wedding!!!

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Danielle and Billy, you guys were THEE BEST!! We had such a great time with you both! You looked amazing, had amazing weather and your dress was out of this world! You guys were an absolute joy to photograph! Thank you so much for this amazing review, we appreciate it and you very much. We're so pleased to have been a part of your day! XOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Nanina's in the Park Nanina's in the Park Historic Weddings

Great photography studio...they have a great eye and you will be pleased with their photos! They are very easy to work with for all your photography needs.

Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. Wedding Florists

Best in the business!! When it comes to professional photography we always recommend Milton Gil Photographers!!

305 Bloomfield Avenue Nutley, NJ, 07110
973-771-9700

Monday-Thursday between 9am-6pm and selective Saturday's between 9am-1pm (all meetings are by appointment only)
Location of (Milton Gil Photographers)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding