Milton Gil Photographers Reviews

173 | Nutley, NJ

173 Reviews for Milton Gil Photographers

Danielle K · Married on 09/09/2020

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Milton Gil for your wedding day! They were a pleasure to work with from start to finish, professional, friendly, and most importantly, took the most amazing photographs of our wedding. Our photographers, Steve and Humberto, made everyone feel comfortable which allowed the whole process to be genuinely fun and stress free. We love all our photos, we could not have wished for anything better!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review, Danielle! We're so happy to had a great experience with us. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Nicolle

Nicolle · Married on 03/03/2020

Wonderful Experience

We loved working with Milton Gil. They were helpful, flexible, kind and overall great people to work with. They answered the questions I had and they had great picture suggestions. When we received our wedding photos they were timely and amazing, I can't stop looking at them. They made taking pictures the day of easy and quick. I was also very nervous the day of and they were great to work with because they made me and my husband feel comfortable and you can see that in our pictures. We worked specifically with Louis and Steve the day of and I can go on and on about how great they were, so if you are thinking of booking Milton Gil theres no question about it! Our engagement photos were wonderful too!

Sent on 04/01/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicolle! We greatly appreciate such a wonderful review and glad to have such a great experience with us! We had a great day with you both! Be well!

Kaitlin Abrams · Married on 02/28/2020

Milton Gil is Everything You Want and More

I don't have enough good words to say about Milton Gil. We just received our photos back (less than 4 weeks after our wedding!) and we are blown away. We could not have asked for better photos to remember our special day.

Our photographers were Lou and Dani. I don't have enough good words to describe these kind and talented humans. They were absolutely seamless in organizing our massive bridal party and making everyone feel comfortable. My husband and I are both somewhat awkward in front of cameras, and they managed to give us an album of HUNDREDS of beautiful shots where we somehow look both natural, and also way better looking than we are in real life!

Most importantly, they captured every single aspect of our day. They captured every emotion, every person, every silly moment. They captured every detail tastefully and artistically, from flowers, to jewelry, to decor and centerpieces, and beyond. When I look at this album, I am transported back to the best day of my life. I have no idea how they did it because we did not notice them at all throughout the ceremony and reception.

Have no reservations about booking Milton Gil. They will deliver and exceed your expectations. We are so grateful.

Sent on 03/26/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for the AMAZING review, Kaitlin and Joe! We've been to a TON of weddings and I have to say, this was one of our absolute favorites! You both were so kind, sweet and know how to throw a party! We had a blast and thank you for choosing us and we're so grateful to have incredible couples like you two.

Kay Martin · Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely amazing

When I saw Lou photo books I knew he was the one for me. Creativity was displayed in every photo in the book. I respected his view point and I was willing to follow his vision. Pictures are very important to my husband and I and we trusted Lou & Tom to deliver. You can tell Lou has been doing this for a while and when my bridal attendant could not get my veil off Lou was there to assist. To be honest I forgot that they were there sometimes, they were not intrusive and made us feel so comfortable. We did not have engagement photo shoot to understand there shooting style because we only had 3 months to plan our wedding. In conclusion, we would highly recommend Lou and the team at Milton Gil. I cannot imagine having selected another vendor and we met with 3 others prior to meeting with Milton Gil’s team.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so very much! We really appreciate such a kind review! We had a great day with you both!!!
  • Georgette

Georgette · Married on 12/08/2019

Amazing!! 5 stars!!!

Where do I begin? I am so happy I chose Milton Gil as my photographer. 5 stars without question!!! They were so easy to work with! Our 2 photographers were amazing!! Steve & Nicolette are so talented and made sure our day ran smoothly. Steve was assigned to me and Nicolette was with my husband! Both very patient, professional, asked for specific details of my day in advance so they knew what shots I really wanted, and photos were incredible!! Steve was amazing at controlling /directing my large crowd and Making sure I got all my family photos in on time! We were worried about outside day light since I got married in the winter and the sun sets early. He made sure the timeline of the day worked out perfectly so we can get every shot in! I am so in love with all my photos! Thank you for your amazing work! Again, I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much, Georgette! We're so happy to hear about your wonderful experience with us here at Milton Gil Photographers! Thanks for the kind review!!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience, Highly Recommend!

There aren't enough stars to give Milton Gil Photographers! From the moment you step into the studio, the professionalism and friendliness is remarkable. Louis and Tom R were outstanding-start to finish! They were easily able to calm any anxiety and stress on the day of, include all family and friends, ran on time smoothly and effortlessly, as well as take the most breath-taking photos (and video) I could have asked for. I would highly recommend Milton Gil to everyone, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you, Casey!! We greatly appreciate the review and we're so happy to had such a wonderful experience!!
  • Kristin

Kristin Cinquino · Married on 10/04/2019

Consistent Reputation

Milton Gil was the easiest vendor we hired and worked with throughout our wedding process. From the first point of contact to viewing our pictures from our special day, they consistently kept us informed and were very prompt in returning any phone calls regarding the smallest and frequent questions we had. I was referred to Milton Gil by a friend who used them for her wedding. I had always admired the photos that were captured on her special day (taken by Milton Gil). Their reputation from years ago remains the same! They captured AMAZING moments from our wedding. Not only do we LOVE our photos but we receive so many compliments from anyone we share them with. Nelson and Angie were a great team together and we enjoyed viewing our wedding from both their creative lenses. We highly recommend Milton Gil!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you, Kristin!! We're so happy to have been a part of your day! Thanks again for such a kind review. It's appreciated!
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Arielle Weisberg · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Experience with Milton Gil

Lou and Dani were amazing and made our wedding truly 'picture perfect' - we couldnt have asked for better pictures and will have these memories to last a lifetime! Would highly reccommend :)

Sent on 11/26/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Jaclyn! You guys were an absolutely pleasure to work with! You had such an amazing day. Thanks for the lovely review!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/23/2019

stress free!

We chose Milton Gil for our August 2019 wedding at Glen Island Harbour Club in NY. Although there are plenty of Westchester NY based wedding photographers, we chose milton gil for their timeless and genuine approach to photography. Steve (our lead photographer) was a great fit for us! He scouted out beautiful spots for photos (even drove us around in his car) and set us up without it feeling forced or overdone. We are usually not into taking photos but letting us interact/talk through our sessions made everything feel very natural. They truly captured all the little moments throughout our wedding day while getting a great mix of photos! We have over 1500 photos from our wedding that cover it all from decor to great photos of our guests. Milton Gil was also very affordable and so easy to work with! Would definitely recommend them to anyone in the tri-state area!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! You guys has such a beautiful day and the most gorgeous sunset EVER! We're so happy you love everything!

Gina N. · Married on 08/09/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t not express enough how happy I am that I choosed Milton Gil for my wedding. Steve was my photographer and he was the BEST!!!!! The pictures came out stunning and they worked with you to make sure you were happy with absolutely everything. I highly recommended them for your next event .

Sent on 08/13/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thanks so much, Gina!!!! That's so very sweet of you! We will be sure to pass this along to Steve! XO
  • Ginamarie

Ginamarie Corrado · Married on 08/09/2019

Absolutely incredible

We got married on 8/9/19 and used Milton Gil for photography - AMAZING. Steve and Harrison was our lead photographers and they are exactly what I wanted and needed on my wedding day. They were punctual, had a great personality, extremely organized, and really kept the day moving right along. We also received our photos and videos within a couple of months which was great. The photographs are simply beautiful and the video is breathtaking. I HIGHLY recommend Milton Gil for your wedding day

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Christine

Christine Clarke · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing photographers to capture an amazing day!

We can not thank Lou and Nicolette enough for being our photographers on our wedding day this last Friday, 7/12/19! We had the best time with both of them - and they made the photos so so much fun to take! From them arriving at the house and hotel to capturing our church, to the photos at Florentine Gardens before cocktail hour and throughout the reception they were everywhere! They even took time to capture our family photos outside at the start of cocktail hour and were so patient when everyone was gathering together. We are so fortunate to have gotten to know Lou and Nicolette, and we are so grateful that our paths have crossed. Every minute of our day was enjoyable - and we cannot thank Lou and Nicolette for being so kind, genuine, creative and caring and being there every step of the way on the best day of our lives! We cannot wait to see our photos. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts! You are amazing photographers, and even better people!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

You are so very welcome, Christine. You were both an absolute pleasure to work with and we are honored to have been part of your day. It's couples like you two that make what we do so rewarding. Thank you again for such an amazing, heart-warming review!

Gabrielle Lamarca · Married on 03/30/2019

Captured our special moments one picture at a time

Luis & Nelson photographed our wedding on 3/30/19 and I felt like they weren’t even there ! They maybe us feel so comfortable and relaxed, it was great working with them . They knew our venue like the back or the hand so that definitely helped capture all of our special moments.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the review, Gabrielle! We can't believe it's been over a month already!
  • Luisa

Luisa · Married on 03/10/2019

March wedding

Milton Gil Photographers were very professional from beginning to end! Nelson knows the in's and out's of what it takes to get great pictures no matter the weather! It rained and hailed and there was snow all over the ground but he made it work! He made the process and wedding day go super smoothly. The entire staff was amazing Humberto and Nicolette were also amazing! Because of them we got some really good candids, my husband and I were really pleased with the entire crew at Milton Gil! Thank you!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Luisa! We're super happy to hear you loved your photographers and photos! We really appreciate the kind review!

Mary Beth · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Photos from our Amazing Day

Milton Gil was phenomenal! my favorite thing about my wedding photos is that you can see the love, excitement, and FUN everyone had that day! Nothing looked stiff or too posed. They also weren't over edited, and I felt like the team really captured the spirit of our wedding day and made each photo look beautiful but natural too. Can not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, that was so nice of you! We had a great time with you! Thanks again for such a lovely review :)
  • finallyfilon

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2018

Standout Wedding Photographer for N.Jersey

We were so impressed with the service and quality we received from Milton Gil Photography. Nelson was so patient with me as I called several times leading up to the big day to make sure timelines and important shots we included on the day of. They were so flexible with the time restraint we had and really helped us make the most out of our pictures. They knew our venue inside out and suggested some shots we hadn't even thought of! We received gorgeous pictures from the day-of that we will forever be appreciative for. Thank you Nelson and team for an amazing job!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! I had such a great day with you both and I couldn't be happier to receive this review. It was an honor to capture your day.

Ralph DePiro · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing, Fantastic, Tremendous!

Wow, how do I even put this into words. My wife and I got married 11.1.18 and had the perfect day. When we first booked with Milton Gil, they were nothing less than fantastic. The entire process leading up to the wedding was great. Anything we needed, any questions we may have had, they were on top of it all. Lou, Dani, and Alex went above and beyond to not only get the best shots on our wedding day, but also made us feel comfortable and like family. They were fun, creative, and professional.

Lou worked with my wife and made sure all the ladies were having fun and were in high spirits at all times. Dani worked with myself and my crazy groomsmen and she fit right in. Our day would not have been complete without Milton Gil Photographers capturing our wedding. If you don't book with Milton Gil, then let me tell ya, you're missing out!

Thank You guys for everything.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa and Ralph! You guys are the absolute best! Best Day and Best Couple of 2018 Award!

Jillian · Married on 07/27/2018

We could not be happier that we chose Milton Gil as our wedding photographers! Our wedding was July 27 (about 4 days ago) and they were amazing from beginning to end. Our first meeting was informative and comfortable, and the price was very reasonable - especially for the area. Their communication was wonderful, and everything from payment to scheduling was so easy! They were very prompt, they got every shot we requested (plus many more), they worked quickly and efficiently, and even though we won't get out photos for a few weeks, from what they showed us on their cameras, we cannot wait to see them! I would highly recommend them to any couple searching for a quality pictures and photographers that will make their day free of stress and so enjoyable!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you again! You guys were fantastic!

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

I am over the moon that I chose Milton Gil as my wedding photographer! Steve and Dani were beyond nice and talented, and they were a pleasure to work with. They kept the day moving smoothly and made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. As a bride, I could not have been more thankful for their guidance and for the way they were able to capture all of our special moments without us even knowing they were there! Steve and Dani were pros at navigating through the day and eyeing the perfect spots for photos! Prior to the wedding, they called to go over the timeline of the day, which was very helpful. I was amazed by the quick turn around with the photos, and I was BLOWN AWAY by all of the pictures! It will be difficult narrowing them down because they are all so incredible and beautiful. Do yourself a favor and book Milton Gil as your wedding photographer- you will be so thankful that you did! I highly recommend them!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much! We had such a great day with you both!

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

Don't even hesitate to use Milton Gil. The people, the photos, all amazing I'm so happy with my photos. Definitely going to be hard to choose

Sent on 06/23/2018

Thank you!

Allan · Married on 05/27/2018

We recently worked with both Lou for both our engagement shoot and wedding, as well as Steve for our wedding day. They were both incredible! Both of them were extremely detail oriented and made sure to keep everyone organized for all of our photos, while also making the entire time extremely enjoyable. They were joking around and making the entire thing a ton of fun!

Any requests we had for photos, they accommodated and went above and beyond to take amazing shots that we would have never thought of! We are so happy that we were able to work with both Lou and Steve, and they made our special day that much better!

After receiving the wedding photos, we can honestly say that they are perfect! We have been looking at them non-stop ever since! 150% would recommend working with them!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Thank you so much!

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

From the engagement session to the wedding day, both Jesse and Dani were an absolute pleasure to work with - they made us feel so comfortable and they took amazing photos! Thank you to Jesse and Dani for being so professional and overall wonderful to work with for our wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

After seeing Milton Gil’s portfolio of photos, we knew that they were the right choice for our wedding day. For our engagement pictures we worked with Tom and as soon as we met him, we felt at ease. We never thought of ourselves as being very photogenic and we usually delete pictures immediately after taking them, but Tom worked his magic, reassured us that we looked great after every photo he took, and our engagement photos are stunning. Tom was extremely easy to talk to and we felt like we were working with a friend. He kept us laughing and smiling throughout the shoot and after seeing how beautiful our engagement pictures turned out we knew our wedding pictures would be remarkable. On our wedding day Martin worked alongside Tom. They both did an amazing job capturing our day perfectly and we will cherish every single picture for the rest of our lives. Of course, after seeing the engagement pictures we had no doubts, but our wedding pictures exceeded any expectations we had. Tom and Martin captured every detail, emotion and moment in a way we didn’t know was possible for photographs and we are so happy that we had the pleasure of working with them. Not only did Tom and Martin capture my husband and I, but they made sure to capture our family and friends. Throughout the entire process, Tom was super helpful in answering all my questions and helped create a timeline of who needed to be where and when. When I told him I really wanted to put my wedding dress on at Nanina’s he reassured me that there was plenty of time and quickly reorganized the agenda to make sure I got everything I wanted on our wedding day and I never felt rushed! I would recommend Tom and Martin of Milton Gil to anyone looking for amazing photographers!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Thank you, Renee! XOXOXO

Julianne · Married on 04/20/2018

Greatest photographer company you could ever use! They know exactly what pictures to take in all the right places! They captured the most amazing pictures of not just my husband and I but all my family and friends! I am so thankful they were there to capture one of the most amazing days of our lives! Thank you Lou and the entire Milton Gil team!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Milton Gil Photographers's reply:

Thank you so much, Julieanne! That's so sweet of you to say! Lou and Tom had a great day with you both!

Michelle · Married on 03/16/2018

Nelson and Andrew were amazing! They knew all of the right angles and spots to take our pictures. They were helpful and I cannot wait to see our photos! We did our engagement pictures with Nelson and they came out beautifully!

Sent on 03/18/2018