Akbar Sayed Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,250 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,250 Most Popular Price

Akbar Sayed Photography is a service based out of Leesburg, Virginia, specializing in weddings and other milestone moments. Owner Akbar Sayed creates authentic imagery and cinematography for modern couples, families, and businesses. Akbar and his team believe that creating exceptional photography requires not just skill, but empathy, kindness, and a whole lot of fun so that you always feel comfortable in front of their cameras.

Akbar Sayed Photography takes pride in letting moments unfold naturally and capturing the untold emotion behind them. Based in Leesburg, Virginia, this team loves working in Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and around the world for destination weddings and events. Every couple will receive an initial consultation, editing of all photographs, an online gallery hosted for 10 years, and a digital download. The team also offers options for engagement shoots, additional event coverage, and handcrafted, flush-mount wedding and parent albums.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Heather L. Married on 09/25/2021

10/10 great photos, great person

My husband and I loved working with Akbar! Our photos are gorgeous and he really helped us by walking through planning the photo sessions (i.e. first look, family pics, etc.) before the wedding. He is an extremely responsive communicator and has such a great personality - important for putting people at ease while you're taking photos. He absolutely prioritized the photos we wanted most. We also did our engagement photos with Akbar, which I would highly recommend, as it was a great way to give some feedback on what types of photos we liked the best before the wedding. Really great experience!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn C. Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing Photographer!!

Akbar Syed Photography shot our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We already knew how talented he was (as he did holiday photos previously) but we were so blown away by the results of both our engagement and wedding photos. They were soo beautiful and better than we could have imagined!!!! He made all the photo shoots so easy and helped us be comfortable in the moments (even the awkward poses) and we had so much fun during all the photos. He's so easy to work with, with large and small groups and even with our fur baby during our wedding photos. Our pictures were stunning and more beautiful than we could have asked for! Akbar also produced a wedding video for us and it brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I watch the video!! We highly highly recommend!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Akbar
Akbar
Owner / Lead Photographer

When people ask me what I do for a living I tell them that I’m a registered nurse and a wedding photographer. Most people immediately comment on what different professions those are, but my response is that they’re actually quite similar. As an RN in the emergency room, I have to be ready to anticipate the needs of my patients, be watchful, capable, empathetic and comforting. Now step outside of the ER and into a wedding day or photo shoot, and there’s not a single person who wouldn’t want those same characteristics in their photographer.

I'm a proud father, husband and business owner, and I love the wonderful couples, families and business I get to work with as a photographer. I know the value that authentic, timeless photography can bring to our lives and I look forward to learning how my team and I can capture what’s most important to you!

Ayesha
Ayesha
Associate Photographer

I’ve been a wedding photographer for 11 years, but I’ve been an artist since I could hold a pencil – and I’ve been in love with stories for just as long. Of all the ways to create a life around storytelling and art, I’m so glad to have found this one: weddings are filled with stories both intimate and profound, and with endless elements of beauty that delight the artist in me. I love the challenge of seeking, finding and capturing the beauty at your wedding, and telling your story as I see it unfolding before me.

At home, when I’m not editing, blogging, or planning, I’m doing the mom thing with my two fast-growing boys. I’m lucky to be able to explore most of my hobbies with them or for them: cooking, reading, being outdoors, and making all kinds of art. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love both at home and at work!

RIMAS FILMS RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

The luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner hosted a beautiful wedding reception of a couple, that RIMAS FILMS was so honored to film recently. A gorgeous celebration of love and unification of two wonderful families was photographed by Akbar Sayed Photography. From the moment we started capturing the outstanding bridal party I could tell I will enjoy working with Akbar. He was friendly, humble and very professional. Through the day we shared couple of laughs and good shots. Akbar snapped away at the most important moments of the reception and managed to catch the tiniest details and the mood of the guests. He seemed like a down to earth guy, who really enjoys what he does and made sure everyone around him were enjoying the experience too! Akbar Sayed Photography is a must for your luxurious wedding!

Unique Bakery Unique Bakery Wedding Cakes

Akbar is a very professional photographer who takes amazing wedding pictures. We highly recommend Akbar Sayed Photography for your wedding and special event.

19320 Gardner View Sq Leesburg, VA, 20176
Location of (Akbar Sayed Photography)

Akbar Sayed Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography include in the starting price?

Akbar Sayed Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Akbar Sayed Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Akbar Sayed Photography offer?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography offer?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Akbar Sayed Photography offer for wedding events?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Akbar Sayed Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Akbar Sayed Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding