19320 Gardner View Sq, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Akbar Sayed Photography

Akbar Sayed Photography is a service based out of Leesburg, Virginia, specializing in weddings and other milestone moments. Owner Akbar Sayed creates authentic imagery and cinematography for modern couples, families, and businesses. Akbar and his team believe that creating exceptional photography requires not just skill, but empathy, kindness, and a whole lot of fun so that you always feel comfortable in front of their cameras.

Akbar Sayed Photography takes pride in letting moments unfold naturally and capturing the untold emotion behind them. Based in Leesburg, Virginia, this team loves working in Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and around the world for destination weddings and events. Every couple will receive an initial consultation, editing of all photographs, an online gallery hosted for 10 years, and a digital download. The team also offers options for engagement shoots, additional event coverage, and handcrafted, flush-mount wedding and parent albums.

• Asian-owned
Follow Akbar Sayed Photography on
Amelia Island Wedding
the mayflower washington dc wedding viel kiss portrait akbar sayed photography 51 377326 158689815960225
Walking down the aisle

Videos 1 Video

67 Reviews for Akbar Sayed Photography

Neha R. · Married on 05/16/2021

Memorable Wedding Weekend

From the start, Akbar amazed us in the initial interview by being super friendly, professional and also pointing out things that we weren’t even considering in our journey to finding a photographer for our magical weekend.

Of course with how patient he was in listening to our requirements while reassuring that we were not being bride and groomzillas, we knew we had to go with him.

He made sure to meticulously gather all of important aspects of the weekend from us. We took the time to plan literally every minute of the timeline with specific call outs for key moments. There was also the Hours spent getting the most important photo combinations down on a piece of paper with his guidance. And he delivered on the portraits as well as capturing the candid moments that make the weekend special.

Fast forward to a month after the wedding and we find ourselves consistently checking the photos and cinema he provided because they so perfectly capture that feeling we experienced during the wedding weekend. Akbar made the greatest time our lives something we can continue to keep enjoying for the rest of time.

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Ana

Ana A. · Married on 03/25/2021

Above and Beyond

Akbar went above and beyond during our consultation, he got to know us, offered REAL advice and insight in answering our questions, and answered questions we had not even thought of. He helped us determine the number of hours of photographer coverage we would actually need (many other vendors tried to push us into more coverage and more photographers than that our small 20 person wedding really needed) and helped us work out other logistical questions that other vendors did not ever bring up. Due to the short notice of our wedding (we consulted just a few weeks before our wedding date), Akbar was unavailable to shoot for us, so if you’re reading this review do book him out EARLY!

Sent on 02/28/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Akbar Sayed Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5250
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Akbar Sayed Photography 1
    Free Health Care Worker Engagement Shoot

Healthcare workers booking photography with Akbar will get a free 1 hour engagement shoot within 15 miles of 20176 (Leesburg, Va).

Team of Akbar Sayed Photography

Akbar

Akbar

Owner / Lead Photographer

When people ask me what I do for a living I tell them that I’m a registered nurse and a wedding photographer. Most people immediately comment on what different professions those are, but my response is that they’re actually quite similar. As an RN in the emergency room, I have to be ready to anticipate the needs of my patients, be watchful, capable, empathetic and comforting. Now step outside of the ER and into a wedding day or photo shoot, and there’s not a single person who wouldn’t want those same characteristics in their photographer.

I'm a proud father, husband and business owner, and I love the wonderful couples, families and business I get to work with as a photographer. I know the value that authentic, timeless photography can bring to our lives and I look forward to learning how my team and I can capture what’s most important to you!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Ayesha

Ayesha

Associate Photographer

I’ve been a wedding photographer for 11 years, but I’ve been an artist since I could hold a pencil – and I’ve been in love with stories for just as long. Of all the ways to create a life around storytelling and art, I’m so glad to have found this one: weddings are filled with stories both intimate and profound, and with endless elements of beauty that delight the artist in me. I love the challenge of seeking, finding and capturing the beauty at your wedding, and telling your story as I see it unfolding before me.

At home, when I’m not editing, blogging, or planning, I’m doing the mom thing with my two fast-growing boys. I’m lucky to be able to explore most of my hobbies with them or for them: cooking, reading, being outdoors, and making all kinds of art. I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love both at home and at work!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

The luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner hosted a beautiful wedding reception of a couple, that RIMAS FILMS was so honored to film recently. A gorgeous celebration of love and unification of two wonderful families was photographed by Akbar Sayed Photography. From the moment we started capturing the outstanding bridal party I could tell I will enjoy working with Akbar. He was friendly, humble and very professional. Through the day we shared couple of laughs and good shots. Akbar snapped away at the most important moments of the reception and managed to catch the tiniest details and the mood of the guests. He seemed like a down to earth guy, who really enjoys what he does and made sure everyone around him were enjoying the experience too! Akbar Sayed Photography is a must for your luxurious wedding!

• Unique Bakery
    Unique Bakery Wedding Cakes

Akbar is a very professional photographer who takes amazing wedding pictures. We highly recommend Akbar Sayed Photography for your wedding and special event.

• 19320 Gardner View Sq Leesburg, VA, 20176 See on map
    571-601-3337 (Phone number)
    Location of (Akbar Sayed Photography)

Akbar Sayed Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography include in the starting price?

Akbar Sayed Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Akbar Sayed Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Akbar Sayed Photography offer?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Akbar Sayed Photography offer?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Akbar Sayed Photography offer for wedding events?

Akbar Sayed Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Akbar Sayed Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Akbar Sayed Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Akbar Sayed Photography offer?

Akbar Sayed Photography currently offers 1 gift promotion for wedding services.