Sarah Khan Event Styling

18761 North Frederick Road, Bay V & W, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Khan Event Styling

Sarah Khan Event Styling is a Gaithersburg, Maryland-based high-end wedding and event styling company that specializes in decor for Indian, Pakistani, Bengali, and South Asian weddings. The skilled team strives to weave together the intricate details of your wedding and make your vision become a reality. Sarah hand-picks every item that is part of the large SKES inventory of unique pieces. She loves seeing her clients' reactions when they see their event space completely decorated for the first time. Sarah Khan Event Styling aims to create a luxurious and grand event that you and your guests will talk about for years to come. They provide their services throughout Maryland; Washington, DC; northern Virginia; and the surrounding states.

SKES has experience constructing mandaps for Hindu weddings, reception stages, sweetheart tables, chuppahs for Jewish weddings, sofreh aghd for Persian weddings, and much more. Sarah can also provide beautiful bridal party flowers like bouquets and boutonnieres in addition to floral and non-floral centerpieces. Sarah Khan Event Styling provides delivery, set up, and clean up on the day of your wedding and also provides drapery, event design, floral design, and venue selection. Sarah and her team have the following decor items available:

• Backdrops

Sarah Khan Event Styling 7
  • Shahzad

Shahzad Aziz · Married on 07/07/2019

M & S Wedding 7-7-19

My family were not as knowledgeable about wedding decor. We were so lucky to have come across Sarah Khan Event Styling. We had our initial conversation with Batul. She is truly amazing. Very professional, prompt and extremely patient. I am sure we bothered her 100 times and each time she was prompt to respond and very polite to explain everything.
    To execute our decor, we had the pleasure of working with Bharti. She is incredible. I am sure we also bothered her 100 times and she was just as polite, prompt and patient as Batul. Both them took so much stress out of us. On the day of the wedding when we saw the decoration, we were stunned to see how beautiful everything was. We can't thank both of them and the entire Sarah Khan team enough for all what they did for us. We would highly recommend Sarah Khan Event Styling. They are simply amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Saba Pervaiz · Married on 12/23/2018

Professional & Dedicated

Our experience with Sarah Khan Event Styling for our family event exceeded our expectations!! Not only were they responsive i.e. getting back to us promptly but they were professional throughout the whole process. On the day of the event, the decor was absolutely stunning and even more beautiful then we expected. Our team lead, Amena was on top of everything, she went out of her way to coordinate with other vendors to make sure everything was absolutely the way we wanted it. I highly recommend Sarah Khan Event Styling for your next event!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Nadia

Nadia Khalid · Married on 11/17/2018

Thank you for creating dream wedding!

Thank you to Sarah Khan and her amazing team for bringing the wedding of my dreams to life! I could not have asked for a better team to work with. Every detail was exactly as I wanted it to be and that much more. Sarah Khan went above and beyond to add in extra details to make everything perfect. I felt completely at ease the weekend of my wedding knowing that her and her team would make sure everything would go as planned. The SKES team was punctual, professional, worked closely with the venues, and absolutely worth the money. I shopped around with other vendors and felt the most comfortable with the SKES team and felt I would get the most out of the decor with the money spent. Sarah Khan unfortunately had a death in her family right before my wedding and she called to let me know and immediately a new team lead stepped in and followed up with me and made sure everything went exactly as planned and it did! This gave me so much comfort and I was able to go on with the weekend worry free. Thank you so much to Sarah Khan and her team for making my wedding the most beautiful and memorable.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Sarah Khan Event Styling FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, String
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, String
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, String
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Trinkets, Vases

• 18761 North Frederick Road, Bay V & W Gaithersburg, MD, 20879 See on map