Frenzy Beatz Entertainment

Ashburn, Ashburn, VA 20147 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Frenzy Beatz Entertainment

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment and Event Planners in Ashburn, Virginia helps you plan an awe-inspiring and spectacular wedding day event. The team of designers work with each couple to bring their dreams to reality with elaborate backgrounds and drapery, elegant decorations, and lighting enhancements. Frenzy Beatz also offers photography and DJ services for the complete event planning package.

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment and Event Planners will work with couples during a consultation to assist in selecting the perfect wedding venue, chose exquisite floral designs, and serve as a coordinator the day of the event. They will deliver, set up, and clean up all the items so it’s a stress-free experience for the couple. They have a variety of decor and lighting options, including:

• Accent lighting
  • Uplighting
  • Vases
  • Wall wash

Other Services
Frenzy Beatz provides photography and DJ services as part of their event packages as well. Whether you are looking for a contemporary, traditional, or photojournalist style to your images, they can help. After the wedding, couples can view proofs of the high-resolution images and take home prints, albums, digital files, and a video of their special day. Additional photography services include having a second photographer, traveling to multiple locations, and shooting for additional hours. An engagement shoot and wedding portraits are also available. In addition to photography options, couples can choose to have a DJ at their event playing international or pop musical selections. Equipment such as a disco ball, flat screens, microphones, projectors, and a sound/PA system can elevate the party.

Follow Frenzy Beatz Entertainment on

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 6
Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 7

Mohini · Married on 12/12/2018

Awesome work!!

We were so amazed by what they did for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make our wedding look so beautiful that when I saw the output I was speechless. They are polite, professional and very understanding. Thank you Frenzy Beats for making our vision come to life with your amazing touch!!!

Priyanka Muppa · Married on 08/25/2018

Such an amazing Decorators!!!

FrenzyBeats… They made the stressful process of figuring out the decor for my wedding much easier. They were so easy to work with and flexible to my needs and budget. I should say I was lucky to have them do my wedding decor. They definitely brought my vision to life with such ease and catered to my needs the whole time. I did not meet them until my wedding day in person. I just discussed with them my idea over phone and we were in touch on watsap. I was worried until I stepped into the wedding hall on my wedding day. I had tears of joy looking at the decor. It was way more beautiful than how I imagined it to be. My husband and I loved our wedding decor. We also received tons of compliments on it. I spoke with many wedding decor companies… they were either quoting high and unable to grasp my idea or were not easy to discuss to. I spoke to Vijay from Frenzy Beats and I did not have to look elsewhere. All I told them was, I need an open mandap(so that it provides great view to attendees and great for group photos), with backdrop of balaji and padmavati and dwaarams on each side of them. And they designed a beautiful mandap for me. I cannot thank them enough!!! I definitely and most surely recommend Frenzy Beats for any of your decor needs.

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 10
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 11
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 12
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 13
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 14
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 15

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 200.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 450.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Monograms, Outdoor, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

• Ashburn Ashburn, District of Columbia, 20147 See on map