Frenzy Beatz Entertainment Reviews

Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 5
Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 6
Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 7

Jahannavi Katta · Married on 09/29/2019

Awesome decorators, highly recommended!

Frentzy beats team was awesome. They listened to my needs, and did not miss any details for the decorations I picked for my wedding and related events.

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 12
  • Priya

Priya Meka · Married on 09/14/2019

Outstanding!!!

Every team member at Frenzy is willing to listen patiently the vision you like to portray in your decor. They are on time for the meetings as well as the event place to start their decorations.
    I will recommend them heavily.

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Seri

Seri Family · Married on 08/10/2019

Truly professional

Thank you for the amazing decor. Everyone loved it. We enjoyed working with you, Bano and Anu (and many others we haven’t met). Great teamwork. You guys were approachable, accommodative and prompt. Will highly recommend you to anyone looking for a decorator

Sent on 08/12/2019

Padma Navuluri · Married on 07/06/2019

They were execellent

Frenzt Beatzy did deco for my daughter’s half saree ceremony includes pooj at home, mehendi at home and main event in dulles Hilton. They were excellent delivering the output what was discussed. Very cooperative and willing to take any changes in last minute. I always wanted to go with them in any future events.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Anusha

Anusha Datla · Married on 05/25/2019

They are just awesome and I have no words

I reached out to Frenzy Beats sometime in April first week for my wedding reception on May 25th and I got lucky that they are available in such short notice.They are very friendly,suggested and helped me choose the theme from their best available choices.I dint have to follow up for multiple times.It was so easy working with them.They are well organized and my guests were super amazed by the arrangements they did and the decorations were fabulous.And guess what the price was so reasonable and I suggest Frenzy Beats to everyone for any of the events.They are just awesome.Thanks again Frenzy Beats as I didnt get a chance to thank you in person.Good luck for your future events.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Akhila

Akhila Reddy · Married on 02/25/2019

Best decors in Dc metro area

Frienzy Beatz (FB) decorated my Sangeeth,Wedding and Reception events and the output was simply fabulous. They did a good job to give an elegant background with simple floral décor. FB was recommended to me by my friend and it was the right choice I made. They accommodated all my custom décor requests and gave me exactly what I asked for. I was absolutely happy with their work and will recommend them to all my friends. What I liked about their services was:
    (1) They match to any custom decor you are looking for and the output is pretty identical
    (2) Flexible to changes made to the décor
    (3) Good quality work
    (4) Listens to customer's requirements
    (5) Dedicated and passionate about making customer happy

Kudos to you guys. Keep up the good work. Special thanks to vijay, Rajesh and team for being patient and accommodating bridezilla’s like me😜

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 13
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 14

Mohini · Married on 12/12/2018

Awesome work!!

We were so amazed by what they did for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make our wedding look so beautiful that when I saw the output I was speechless. They are polite, professional and very understanding. Thank you Frenzy Beats for making our vision come to life with your amazing touch!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Priyanka Muppa · Married on 08/25/2018

Such an amazing Decorators!!!

FrenzyBeats… They made the stressful process of figuring out the decor for my wedding much easier. They were so easy to work with and flexible to my needs and budget. I should say I was lucky to have them do my wedding decor. They definitely brought my vision to life with such ease and catered to my needs the whole time. I did not meet them until my wedding day in person. I just discussed with them my idea over phone and we were in touch on watsap. I was worried until I stepped into the wedding hall on my wedding day. I had tears of joy looking at the decor. It was way more beautiful than how I imagined it to be. My husband and I loved our wedding decor. We also received tons of compliments on it. I spoke with many wedding decor companies… they were either quoting high and unable to grasp my idea or were not easy to discuss to. I spoke to Vijay from Frenzy Beats and I did not have to look elsewhere. All I told them was, I need an open mandap(so that it provides great view to attendees and great for group photos), with backdrop of balaji and padmavati and dwaarams on each side of them. And they designed a beautiful mandap for me. I cannot thank them enough!!! I definitely and most surely recommend Frenzy Beats for any of your decor needs.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 19
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 20

Anusha · Married on 06/30/2018

Best Decors in Town.

FrenzyBeatz were my wedding Decors. They took effort to understand how/what I want, and gave best quality work. Happy to have collaborated with them. Definitely they will be my Decor for any upcoming events.

Sent on 03/02/2019
  • Prema

Prema · Married on 10/27/2017

Amazing decorations

They brought my vision to life with amazing decor set up that looked so beautiful in person and also in pictures. They had it all built out in time and with perfection for my 5th engagement and wedding anniversaries and few more events of ours. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Prashanthi · Married on 09/29/2017

Pictures don't do enough justice to the visual treat that this team builds. They've done a fabulous job at my cousin's wedding and cocktail party events... they set up very beautiful traditional south Indian wedding decor for the marriage and a completely different but equally exquisite modern decor at the reception .
    I strongly recommend Frenzy-Beads for your decoration needs. With their creative ideas and capable execution, they can weave magic into any event decor.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Siri Saradhi ·

”A Friend in need is a FRENZY BEATZ”

If I was to sum up my experience with FRENZY BEATZ, they have an excellent team dedicated to cater your occasion as per your taste. They are patient, creative and very friendly people to work with who make sure your opinions are well addressed and also enhanced from their inputs and experience. They were prompt, never late -from receiving your call to folding the chairs.
    They have a variety of themes to choose from to celebrate any occasion. I would definitely recommend this fabulous team to any friend. I’m sure they’d say the same.
    Good luck 🥳

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ramya ·

Beautiful work

Thank you so much FrenzyBeatz for your lovely work. Everyone loved it and it was all lot better than what I imagined. You were easy to work with and very flexible to our needs and budget. I would definitely recommend for any of your decor needs.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Theja

Theja Potluri · Married on 03/22/2019

Best decorators in Northern Virginias- DC areas

We came across Frenzy Beatz profile on Instagram. Our Bridal shower , Groom making events and Wedding Mandap were decorated by Frenzy Beatz. Simply put, they did an amazing job. They suggested color combinations and provided sketches of backgrounds based on our wedding attire colors and the outcome is no different. We are very happy with our decision in going forward with them. Thank you Frenzy Beatz for helping us make our event memorable.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 21
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 22
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 23
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 24
    Frenzy Beatz Entertainment 25

Palani Chockanathan · Married on 11/18/2018

Wedding event

I had Wedding followed by reception event for my son. Frenzybeats team set up Mandap for wedding , famlily photo shoot, reception and DJ . They did excellent job completed all as planned on time. We appreciate Rajesh and team who did a great job. We are able to complete all the events we planned with good support from Frenzybeats.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Praneeth Bhatter · Married on 05/12/2017

Frenzy beats is the best option which I have experienced for my marriage event. All the services like decoration quality,madapam,DJ and pre and post w

Frenzy beats is the best option which I have experienced for my marriage event. All the services like decoration quality,madapam appearance,DJ and pre and post wedding photoshoot was really awesome.

Sent on 02/27/2019