eMbelliSH llc

Woodbridge, VA View map Visit website

Rawan E. Married on 08/17/2021

100000% recommend

Maryam really went above and beyond with my event, I can’t even begin to explain how beautiful the venue looked when I saw it after it was all set up! She was so easy to work with, and helped me with all the crazy ideas that I had. She incorporated aspects of my culture with Sudanese fabric into the stage decor and at the door entrance which tied the whole event together. She even came to pick up the fabric and other decor pieces from my house. She worked within my budget and was always a phone call/ text away! If you’re looking for a reliable, hardworking and all around sweet person to work with for your event, please don’t look any further than Maryam, she will go the extra mile for you and will help you have a stress free day!
    Bhavna S. Married on 06/06/2021

Incredibly talented and professional decorator

Maryam and her team at Embellish are just amazing!

Now let’s start with Maryam's work ethic: Maryam is not only extremely professional, but just a lovely person to work with. As a highly organized and Type A person, it was so amazing to work with Maryam, as I never had to worry about her ability to deliver. Maryam always communicated clearly, was extremely responsive, and most importantly, was willing to take feedback and incorporate any changes in stride.

Now for her work: Maryam is able to balance listening to your needs, while providing her own creative views and opinions. What that results in is an elevated work product that still feels true to your vision as a bride, while bringing in a unique perspective. Now that's talent!

I was beyond pleased with the outcome of my decor at all of my wedding events (Sangeet, Wedding, and Reception). We went through several iterations of the decor and set up and the final work product at all events did not disappoint! I was particularly pleased with the decor at my wedding ceremony, it seriously looked like a dream and exceeded all my expectations!

Last, but not least, I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that her prices are extremely fair and competitive compared to other decorators in the area. I was extremely impressed with the value received in terms of the high quality end product.

If you’re looking for the perfect decorator - please do yourself a favor and contact her immediately.

eMbelliSH llc's reply:

Thank you so much Bhavna!

We’re so happy we could be a part of your events. It was a pleasure designing your events.
  • Christopher
    Christopher T. Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding Decor

Maryam did a phenomenal job with our wedding decor! She is a great communicator and worked with us to craft our vision in a budget-friendly manner. We highly recommended using Maryam for any decor services.

Woodbridge, Virginia Woodbridge, VA, 22193
Location of (eMbelliSH llc)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding